Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns

+3
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns Empty Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns

Post by NigelUno Wed May 31, 2017 7:36 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/31/trump-reportedly-handing-out-his-cellphone-number-to-world-leaders-raising-eavesdropping-concerns.html

Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns 4113017228
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns Empty Re: Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns

Post by GRR Spartan Wed May 31, 2017 10:30 am

Does he really think they'll call him and keep it on the QT from their governments.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns Empty Re: Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns

Post by tGreenWay Wed May 31, 2017 10:31 am

Fake news!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 am

867-5309?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 am

not sure why he'd give them his cell number.. if they have questions, they can just consult with Putin.. Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 am

Who needs to eaves drop when he'll just invite the russians into the oval office and give them secrets?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed May 31, 2017 11:14 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not sure why he'd give them his cell number.. if they have questions, they can just consult with Putin.. Trump reportedly handing out his cellphone number to world leaders, raising eavesdropping concerns 2599972566

With that blabber mouth in the oval office, I'm surprised one of the leaders didn't just tell him, "That's o.k. Donald, I've had it for months."

For wanting to build a wall and beefing up our military, I'm finding it weird I feel way less safe with him as president than I have in the past.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:41 am

I don't understand the seeming opposition to open lines of communication between world leaders. He's using a cell phone as most of us use them yet somehow he's an ass for doing so? If it were Jesus Christ Obama he'd be being hailed for blazing new trails. Buncha damned hypocrites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed May 31, 2017 11:51 am

LooseGoose wrote:I don't understand the seeming opposition to open lines of communication between world leaders. He's using a cell phone as most of us use them yet somehow he's an ass for doing so? If it were Jesus Christ Obama he'd be being hailed for blazing new trails. Buncha damned hypocrites.

I know, right?

Why use back channel phone lines in the Russian Embassy when you can just use a cell phone?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed May 31, 2017 11:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:I don't understand the seeming opposition to open lines of communication between world leaders. He's using a cell phone as most of us use them yet somehow he's an ass for doing so? If it were Jesus Christ Obama he'd be being hailed for blazing new trails. Buncha damned hypocrites.

Deflect and blame Obama.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed May 31, 2017 11:53 am

Goose?

Do you know anything about espionage? How it's done, why it's dones, if it's done using various methods? I don't know shit about shit, but I"m just assuming it's not very smart talking about shit in the oval office or handing out cell numbers.

Is having a non-secure server set up bad, but handing out cell phone numbers good? Idon't know if that would help spies, not effect them, or make it tougher, but I think I'd like my President whether it's Obama or Trump, to keep theirs secret.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Maybe because the NSA proved how easy it is to hack a world leader's cell phone?

Yes, I know that Germany dropped the investigation because they couldn't find evidence that would stand up in court. Doesn't mean the NSA didn't do it and cover their tracks well.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm

Comrade Goosechev to the rescue again.
Why is a line of communication bad?
Who's feeding you this stuff? Jared Kushner?

Goosechev willing to sell this country down the fucking river in a boat full of oligarchs to end abortion.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down