Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

+5
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
DWags
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. Empty I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:36 am

Remember those days? Yep, seems pretty credible in retrospect. But we should believe them now because they're right this time or something.

"It was like everyone’s grandpa walked in:" Diners surprised by President Bush at local cafe

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. Bushcoffeeshop_rev
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. Empty Re: I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 am

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. 502811600

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. Empty Re: I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:40 am

DWags wrote:I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. 502811600

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.

I'm sorry the truth upsets you. You do remember the shit they talked about Bush when he was in office? Different tune now. Were they lying then or now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 am

Sme people have sold their souls to end abortion.

Convienient conservatives willing to turn a blind eye to anything and everything to see Roe v Wade overturned.

Some are zealots aproaching quisling status.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:47 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Sme people have sold their souls to end abortion.

Convienient conservatives willing to turn a blind eye to anything and everything to see Roe v Wade overturned.

Some are zealots aproaching quisling status.

I'm not a bit sorry that I oppose the extermination of babies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 am

I always said that he would be a really great guy to have as a neighbor but was an atrocious president. So, I don't really know what your blanket "democrats" label means and I also don't care so kindly fuck off.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. 502811600

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.

I'm sorry the truth upsets you. You do remember the shit they talked about Bush when he was in office? Different tune now. Were they lying then or now?

I'm sorry the truth makes you so angry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 am

Fact: it is not just Democrats telling us how bad Trump is. Quite a few conservatives, especially conservative intellectuals in academia and at think tanks, see Trump as an incredibly damaging president. #Nicetry

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:01 am

Yes, he's been replaced.  Point?

I never thought he was evil btw. Just not real bright..
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:06 am

I recognize are a zealot.

Whatever it takes. Supporting Trump, a man who admires authoritarians is something you admit to doing to get it done.

You can be proud of that. its clear your priorities have crossed a line. Similar to the Roman Catholic Church supporting Mussolini.

The sorry thing is you are being duped. The wealthest among us, even those who support Trump don't believe in your cause. When their wives and daughters want to end a pregnancy they will pay to travel to a country that allows abortion and get it done on a "vacation".

The issue is your sellout to support Trump because of your one cause. Your attitude shown by your many posts show your morality is very flexible. Lying is okay so what else is acceptable to end abortion?

At this point, in my opinion, you will sellout multiple rights and freedoms including freedom of the press and an independent Federal law enforcement to end abortion.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 am

I do remember it well though. most on the left thought he got us involved in a needless war, put american lives at risk in Iraq in order to unseat the mayor of Baghdad. Questioned his strategies and plans in Iraq mostly.

And for that Obama was called a Marxist, Racist, anti american, terrorist sympathizer, Muslim, not american born, etc. So yeah, the right really took the high road in response to the left opposing a war......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.

While the same happened with Clinton/Obama and republicans, it's because both Bush and Clinton were perceived as centrists after the fact.
However, I want to be clear here Goose, are we talking about the same George Bush that refused to endorse Trump or go to the republican Convention? Is it that guy? Cause I think many Dems started thinking this guy saw the light. Once again, you're full of shit on this board but at least you're here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.

I remember when you called Trump an asshole.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry the truth upsets you.   You do remember the shit they talked about Bush when he was in office?   Different tune now.  Were they lying then or now?

And a fraud, and a racist, and all sorts of other things.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 am

Even the true believers who support Trump's Presidency because of a single cause like the pledge to overturn Roe v Wade have to dig into the past and play the Yeah but (fill in the blank) card.

Until the GOP legislators and their donor base stand up and tell Trump No more this shit will continue.

No more children in the West Wing
No more political events or official Presidential events at Trump properties to end double dipping.
No more lying about recorded conversations

So far the people that matter in Washington DC are happy to work for their tax breaks and put their financial adgendas ahead of the country.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Even the true believers who support Trump's Presidency because of a single cause like the pledge to overturn Roe v Wade have to dig into the past and play the Yeah but (fill in the blank) card.

Until the GOP legislators and their donor base stand up and tell Trump No more this shit will continue.

No more children in the West Wing
No more political events or official Presidential events at Trump properties to end double dipping.
No more lying about recorded conversations

So far the people that matter in Washington DC are happy to work for their tax breaks and put their financial adgendas ahead of the country.

Filling the Swamp
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:31 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yep and I still think he is. Somehow you think that precludes me defending him from an unhinged witch hunt. That's UM level thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:32 am

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.

I'm desperate? I didn't mention any of those. But nice try at a swerve.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:49 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yep and I still think he is. Somehow you think that precludes me defending him from an unhinged witch hunt. That's UM level thinking.

Do you still think he is a racist and a fraud?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

This is where you're so wrong. It just isn't a witch hunt. It slowly is morphing into other things as I believe Turtle pointed out yesterday. Let me make a prediction, the NYTimes, has way more shit than we think right now. They're slow playing this and it's going to get way fucking worse. You kick that dog, you get what you get when you wake up. Just a hunch I have. We'll find out, and you can cry about it as much as you want, but slowly the argument to defend Trump has been morphing day by day. No contact with Russians to well there was contact but who can remember. We'll change that, but in the meantime here's a picture of Pelosi at a dinner with Russians. No secret meetins to, well they're was a meeting but I mean only Trump Jr and his brother in law and tlhe head of the campaign were there and it was talk only about adoptions. in the mean time, Clinton was doing the same thing. Collusion? No way, to well, the email said that the Russian Gov't had damaging information on Clinton, but it was only an email to a private citizen, who happens to be his son........ mean time, Bengahzi and uranium being sold to rogue countries.

I guarantee you the NTYimes has way more shit. It's going to be fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Funny, considering all you do is post links to pro-Trump websites like Newsbusters, whose founder once referred to Obama as a "skinny ghetto crackhead." It's like expecting to get an honest assessment of UM football from MGo. If you're going to criticize others for blind partisanship, at least own yours.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 am

NigelUno wrote:

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/02/28/donald-trump-refuses-to-condemn-kkk-and-marco-rubios-backers-pounce/

Trump was then asked specifically asked if he would disavow the KKK.

“You may have groups in there that are totally fine and it would be very unfair,” he said. “So give me a list of the groups and I’ll let you know.”

LooseGoose wrote:His Dad was in the KKK, he can't disavow his heritage.

Loose, did you ever find definitive proof that Trump's dad was in the KKK?
https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10424p440-ot-don-t-know-if-trump-s-run-is-coming-to-an-end-but-it-s-been-great-so-far
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

This is where you're so wrong. It just isn't a witch hunt. It slowly is morphing into other things as I believe Turtle pointed out yesterday. Let me make a prediction, the NYTimes, has way more shit than we think right now. They're slow playing this and it's going to get way fucking worse. You kick that dog, you get what you get when you wake up. Just a hunch I have. We'll find out, and you can cry about it as much as you want, but slowly the argument to defend Trump has been morphing day by day. No contact with Russians to well there was contact but who can remember. We'll change that, but in the meantime here's a picture of Pelosi at a dinner with Russians. No secret meetins to, well they're was a meeting but I mean only Trump Jr and his brother in law and tlhe head of the campaign were there and it was talk only about adoptions. in the mean time, Clinton was doing the same thing. Collusion? No way, to well, the email said that the Russian Gov't had damaging information on Clinton, but it was only an email to a private citizen, who happens to be his son........ mean time, Bengahzi and uranium being sold to rogue countries.

Do you mean the "secret meeting" that was on both Kushner and Manafort's disclosure forms months ago? That secret meeting?

I'll link you to a few posts by smart men arguing this is all silliness. I know it won't change your mind but might give you some perspective. All from Powerline, all written by long time well respected attorneys. You may not agree but you can at least read a reasoned argument why this doesn't amount to nearly as much as the press is leading the public to believe.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/the-new-york-times-all-screwed-up-on-collusion.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/the-new-meaning-of-collusion.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/no-collusion-by-trump-jr-but-not-much-candor-either.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/trump-jr-releases-emails-they-support-his-account.php

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:17 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Do you mean the "secret meeting" that was on both Kushner and Manafort's disclosure forms months ago? That secret meeting?

I'll link you to a few posts by smart men arguing this is all silliness. I know it won't change your mind but might give you some perspective. All from Powerline, all written by long time well respected attorneys. You may not agree but you can at least read a reasoned argument why this doesn't amount to nearly as much as the press is leading the public to believe.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/the-new-york-times-all-screwed-up-on-collusion.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/the-new-meaning-of-collusion.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/no-collusion-by-trump-jr-but-not-much-candor-either.php

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/trump-jr-releases-emails-they-support-his-account.php

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. 502811600

I think it made the 3rd revised version of Kushner's clearance form.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:18 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

When, exactly did they put them on their disclosure forms and did they have to change them........ again?????
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 am

[u]It was Kushner’s initial failure to disclose the meeting that led the Times to report on it in the first place.[/u] Kushner had filled out a form to receive the highest level government security clearance and had later revised it to include the previously undisclosed meeting.   [b]It’s not the first time Kushner has omitted meetings with Russian officials on government forms, which is illegal.[/b] The national security form requires that applicants list “any contact with a foreign govern wrote:
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:23 am

Another reason is I’ve found the whole feeding frenzy unappealing. The Democrats are clearly in full partisan mode, framing every inconvenient, benign, or even potentially exculpatory detail as a smoking gun. The whole “hacked the election” formulation, used both by the Democrats and by allegedly objective reporters, is a misleading bit of hyperbole. Is “meddled with” or “interfered in” too big a concession to reality? This is all true.

Meanwhile, there’s no shortage of hyperbole among those most eager to defend Trump on the Russia story. I’ve lost count of how many adjectives Sean Hannity uses to describe the media these days. I think it’s the “Alt-Left, Globalist Mainstream, Deep State, Destroy Trump, Get a Two-Liter Bottle of Pepsi When You Order a MAGA Pizza Media” now. More seriously, the rush to say there’s nothing to the collusion story is a mirror of the rush to insist the story is everything. There’s just not much room to say, “Maybe there’s something here. Let’s wait and see.” This is you.

What I just don’t understand is how conservatives can mock, scoff at, and ridicule the idea there might be some legs to this story when Donald Trump does everything he can to make it look like there might be a there there. He fired the FBI director. He told the Russian ambassador he did it to thwart the Russia investigation. He told Lester Holt the same thing. Donald Trump is clearly obsessed with the Russia story and with forging a bromance with Vladimir Putin. Both his son and his son-in-law have ties to Russia and keep having to revise their denials, making anyone who believed them in the first place look foolish. This is also true. Time-and-time again, you do not address why the president and his staff do so much to keep the story going. If you cannot see that, you are no more likely to be able to have a reasoned conversation than the people you are criticizing.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/449366/donald-trump-jr-russia-why-not-just-wait-and-see

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/449366/donald-trump-jr-russia-why-not-just-wait-and-see
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 am

I too remember the days of Republicans being for limited government. Until the patriot act, that changed really quick. Sorry for that as my one critism of Bush while in college.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Obama did it!

Hilliary!!

Benghazi!

Jesus you're desperate.

I'm desperate? I didn't mention any of those. But nice try at a swerve.

I think you've mentioned Obama a few times today. So, you admit to being desperate?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:46 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

A "witch hunt". I think I've heard that phrase before.

So, what's your take on Fredo, Kushner, and Manafort attending a meeting with a Russian in which they thought they were getting high level info from the Kremlin?

Is that a witch hunt too?

Just think...if Kushner hadn't revised his security clearance form for the 3rd time, no one would have found out about it.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:56 am

Bush may not be "evil" in his heart, but his hubris and arrogance caused the unwarranted and unneeded deaths of 3500 American soldiers and counting and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and counting and destabilized the entire region leading to so many more atrocities. He's a war criminal. The fact that he's a cute, doddering old man doesn't change that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Notice its gone from Fake News to Witch Hunt.

Trump Jr's emails changed that when it comes to contact with Russians.

Kushner might be too busy to remember since he's a "Shadow Ambassador", heading up the Office if American Innovation, negotiating Middle East Peace, streamlning the VA and now this.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:48 pm

He may be grandpa-like but he's still a war criminal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:50 pm

By the way... even if he was evil... he went to a diner in fuckin central Texas. He might as well have gone into a diner filled exclusively with Goose, Goose's children, the dude, pantry, and tty.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:58 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Yes, he's been replaced.  Point?

This. 43 was a buffoon patsy of the evil war lord Cheney. He's still a war criminal because he went along with Dick's directions. And by the way, I don't subscribe to the idea of there being a Hell, but if it exists, there's no doubt Cheney has a date with the devil soon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

This. 43 was a buffoon patsy of the evil war lord Cheney. He's still a war criminal because he went along with Dick's directions. And by the way, I don't subscribe to the idea of there being a Hell, but if it exists, there's no doubt Cheney has a date with the devil soon.

I remember fondly that day he was drunk and shot that guy in the face at that ranch where they release caged birds for you to pump lead into.... Didn't they allow him to get a good night's rest and sleep it off before they questioned him about it? My memory is a little foggy on the details.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:By the way... even if he was evil... he went to a diner in fuckin central Texas. He might as well have gone into a diner filled exclusively with Goose, Goose's children, the dude, pantry, and tty.

Exactly. Was just going to say the same thing. Looked it up and thst tv station is located in Waco and it's market size is 87---about 20 notches smaller than Des Moines and only slightly ahead of Colorado Springs/Pueblo. Not exactly a story sent by email from the DNC. Doesn't matter, though, because Goose's MO is to take one example and use it as blanket proof to make his point.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:41 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I remember fondly that day he was drunk and shot that guy in the face at that ranch where they release caged birds for you to pump lead into.... Didn't they allow him to get a good night's rest and sleep it off before they questioned him about it? My memory is a little foggy on the details.

Not only that, but they got the victim to take the blame for it. I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I never thought he was evil btw.  Just not real bright..

Bush was not evil, but he was impressionable and naive. He put his foreign policy into the hands of people with bad ideas, and allowed them to politicized intelligence.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Yeah that Harvard MBA doesn't come close to Al Gore's 2 flunk outs......too bad we elected the dummy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next