Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

+5
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
DWags
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. - Page 2 Empty Re: I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:45 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This. 43 was a buffoon patsy of the evil war lord Cheney. He's still a war criminal because he went along with Dick's directions. And by the way, I don't subscribe to the idea of there being a Hell, but if it exists, there's no doubt Cheney has a date with the devil soon.

I remember fondly that day he was drunk and shot that guy in the face at that ranch where they release caged birds for you to pump lead into.... Didn't they allow him to get a good night's rest and sleep it off before they questioned him about it? My memory is a little foggy on the details.

That bastard should have been lined up and shot the next dawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth. - Page 2 Empty Re: I remember when Democrats used to tell us this was the most evil man on Earth.

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This. 43 was a buffoon patsy of the evil war lord Cheney. He's still a war criminal because he went along with Dick's directions. And by the way, I don't subscribe to the idea of there being a Hell, but if it exists, there's no doubt Cheney has a date with the devil soon.

Bush was not evil, but he was impressionable and naive. He put his foreign policy into the hands of people with bad ideas, and allowed them to politicized intelligence.

Politicized intelligence is just a kinder, gentler way of saying they lied to us straight into a war.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Bush was not evil, but he was impressionable and naive. He put his foreign policy into the hands of people with bad ideas, and allowed them to politicized intelligence.

Politicized intelligence is just a kinder, gentler way of saying they lied to us straight into a war.

Where did the lies originate? Bush? CIA? DIA? Other?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're not giving his ego enough credit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Donald Rumsfeld.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Donald Rumsfeld.

So if Rummy lied we're to blame Bush and hate him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Donald Rumsfeld.

Don't you always blame Obama?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nah. There's plenty of blame to go around. Obama lied about bringing the troops home and not sending them to more places. But he's rarely held to account for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nah. There's plenty of blame to go around. Obama lied about bringing the troops home and not sending them to more places. But he's rarely held to account for that.

Obama!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2