Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session

+9
Tim Wakefield
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
msugolfguy
kingstonlake
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 am

I just love the professional, racist christian types.. just when you think they've ran out of material, they provide us with more endless amount of entertainment.

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 502811600 Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 502811600 Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 am

Turtleneck wrote:Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr
Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 502811600

he's a good (white) christian.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:31 am

I woke up at 7am to post about how furious I am regarding this situation.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 am

Death Roe wrote:I woke up at 7am to post about how furious I am regarding this situation.

Feeling courageous today?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I woke up at 7am to post about how furious I am regarding this situation.

A little tired, but waking up slowly. How are you?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 am

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

wait.. are you white? I'll need to know that first.

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:47 am

Death Roe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I mean, I do not have to worry about getting caught posting after I was told not to, so I am all good.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I mean, I do not have to worry about getting caught posting after I was told not to, so I am all good.

Go back in the pit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:55 am

Bob, bob, Bob......have you no forgiveness in your cold liberal heart?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:05 am

LooseGoose wrote:Bob, bob, Bob......have you no forgiveness in your cold liberal heart?
good question.

I'm actually a very forgiving person - probably to a fault. However, I tend to be more likely to forgive people who either ask for forgiveness, admit their mistakes or, at the very least, show a bit of humility and contrition.

The sexual predator has done none of these things as it relates to being a racist, a bigot, sexually assaulting women, celebrating his pedophile tendencies or even mocking disabled people. So I'll just continue to mock him and his christian followers.

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:22 am

You're not going to get the Evangelicals vote by simply being a racist, misogonist, bigoted douche bag alone. You have to pander to them occasionally.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 am

kingstonlake wrote:You're not going to get the Evangelicals vote by simply being a racist, misogonist, bigoted douche bag alone. You have to pander to them occasionally.

You seem to have a lot of hate in your heart for your fellow Americans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 am

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:You're not going to get the Evangelicals vote by simply being a racist, misogonist, bigoted douche bag alone. You have to pander to them occasionally.

I thought republicans were sick of being PC.. Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 am

this is 100% true.

aside from supporting racist bigots, sexual predators, etc - the religious kooks need their fragile ego stroked from time to time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:11 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Meh, I was raised Catholic. Went to parochial school for eight years. Went to church six days a week for 14 years. Imho anyone who considers themselves close to God has no credibility in their relationship with God if the voted for Donald Trump. Just one guys opinion.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:04 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Meh, I was raised Catholic. Went to parochial school for eight years. Went to church six days a week for 14 years. Imho anyone who considers themselves close to God has no credibility in their relationship with God if the voted for Donald Trump. Just one guys opinion.
pretty funny how republicans spent all last year demonizing blacks, Mexicans, women, children, poor people, Muslims, et al - but you say something about the religious folks who support a sexual predator and suddenly you have "hate in your heart for your fellow Americans"..

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Donnie is nothing but a Christian of convenience. He's using the evangelical voters and they're using him, but Trump is no more a practicing Christian than Mother Theresa was an Orthodox Jew. The biggest sinners in the Trump/evangelical are the Bible thumpers who have struck a deal with the devil in order to get their favorite legislation passed and the SCOTUS reseated in their favor. When their time is up, there will be hell to pay when they are greeted by St. Peter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Donnie is nothing but a Christian of convenience. He's using the evangelical voters and they're using him, but Trump is no more a practicing Christian than Mother Theresa was an Orthodox Jew.  The biggest sinners in the Trump/evangelical are the Bible thumpers who have struck a deal with the devil in order to get their favorite legislation passed and the SCOTUS reseated in their favor. When their time is up, there will be hell to pay when they are greeted by St. Peter.
truth. Religion wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the religious people involved in it.

I bet if we found out how many abortions the sexual predator has forced/paid for, the sheer number would be mind-boggling.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Donnie is nothing but a Christian of convenience. He's using the evangelical voters and they're using him, but Trump is no more a practicing Christian than Mother Theresa was an Orthodox Jew.  The biggest sinners in the Trump/evangelical are the Bible thumpers who have struck a deal with the devil in order to get their favorite legislation passed and the SCOTUS reseated in their favor. When their time is up, there will be hell to pay when they are greeted by St. Peter.
truth. Religion wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the religious people involved in it.

I bet if we found out how many abortions the sexual predator has forced/paid for, the sheer number would be mind-boggling.

Trump seen bowing in prayer during Oval Office session - Page 2 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2