Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progressives Today:

+2
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

Progressives Today: Empty Progressives Today:

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 18:14

Seattle City Councilmember Says Cleaning Excrement Off Sidewalks Is Racist

One problem with placing a courthouse too close to a homeless shelter is that jurors have to wade through human excrement to get in the door. One problem with electing moonbats is that they will object to hosing the excrement away, because that would be racist:

Councilmember Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.

Anything other than wallowing in filth is racist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Progressives Today: Empty Re: Progressives Today:

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 18:16

Feminist Magazine Explains Why You Must Not Gender Your Pets

Progressives progress. Like the Geico commercials say, it’s what they do. No matter how insane their ideology, they always find a way to progress still further into lunacy — even when no normal person would think it could be possible, as with the transgender agenda. Now they tell us that it is politically incorrect to assign genders to pets. From the feminist revolutionaries at Medusa Magazine:

Pets cannot speak for themselves. They cannot tell you that they are being misgendered. It’s important not to make assumptions about what gender your animal is based off of its sex.

Hold on, it gets even crazier:

Sex and gender are separate things and are in no way intertwined. The sex of your pet is irrelevant. The only time you need to concern yourself with the sex of your pet is when you spay or neuter it (and this begs the question of whether or not we should perform operations on our pets without their consent). Animals can have diverse genders just like humans, and they can have diverse sexualities also.

Owners are advised to give their pets gender-neutral names and use gender-neutral pronouns. You wouldn’t want to offend your pet, which might be a trans-pet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 18:41

How is that whole "I'm trying not to call people names" thing coming along for you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 19:11

tGreenWay wrote:How is that whole "I'm trying not to call people names" thing coming along for you?

Those were copy/pastes so no name calling from me.

Have you gendered your pet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 19:20

Make sure you get your 13 year old a subscription to Teen Vogue - unless you want them doing anal the wrong way:

Anal Sex: What You Need to Know    -     How to do it the RIGHT way.

Why anal?
Anal sex, though often stigmatized, is a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity. People have been having anal sex since the dawn of humanity. Seriously, it's been documented back to the ancient Greeks and then some. So if you’re a little worried about trying it or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-14, 19:23

How do people cope with all the unfairness in the world?

Did Trump's daddy teach him how to grab women by the pussy sor did he hire a pro?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-14, 19:30

LooseGoose wrote:Make sure you get your 13 year old a subscription to Teen Vogue - unless you want them doing anal the wrong way:

Why anal?
Anal sex, though often stigmatized, is a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity. People have been having anal sex since the dawn of humanity. Seriously, it's been documented back to the ancient Greeks and then some. So if you’re a little worried about trying it or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross.

If a girl dresses a certain way does that signal she wants it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 19:51

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:How is that whole "I'm trying not to call people names" thing coming along for you?

Those were copy/pastes so no name calling from me.

Have you gendered your pet?

No, because it's a silly suggestion unworthy of discussion.
Funny thing, though; a longtime classmate used to come to school telling stories about her gay cats. I think I first heard about them in junior high. My classmate thought they were so cute and adorable. Fast forward 30+ years and that same classmate is a full-throated Trumpanzee, ranting daily against blacks and other people of color, anyone of color accepting government assistance (ironically, she was once on welfare during some tough times), and against the dangers and evils of homosexuality.
This woman used to be so fun to talk to, which we'd do for hours, and now she's a one-note Charlene. What's the reason for such personality and viewpoint change? She's now on her third marriage. This guy introduced her to an evangelical church and all of its dogma. Sad!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-14, 20:17

Progressives Today: 2132811-moron

This is me posting an image, so I am not actually calling anybody names.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 20:22

LooseGoose wrote:Make sure you get your 13 year old a subscription to Teen Vogue - unless you want them doing anal the wrong way:

Why anal?

Confused as to how this is germane to your thread topic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 20:33

DWags wrote:

What's your opinion Wags? Of course you want to throw a low blow there by insinuating I believe or said that. I didn't and it's pretty shitty of you to throw that slime up. I asked Bob long ago to stop with it and he has. Disappointed you thought it appropriate to bring up.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-14, 20:36

tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe he was dropping a hint. You do come off as pretty sexy in your posts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-14, 20:58

I read the anal article. There's some good information in there.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-14, 21:07

Rocinante wrote:I read the anal article. There's some good information in there.

What is this, hit on GreenWay night?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-14, 21:10

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

What's your opinion Wags? Of course you want to throw a low blow there by insinuating I believe or said that. I didn't and it's pretty shitty of you to throw that slime up. I asked Bob long ago to stop with it and he has. Disappointed you thought it appropriate to bring up.

So what, exactly, are you saying here? We all are disgusted with what you've posted. Are you implying something? Exactly what is your point here?

Kids are being raped and abused and sold in our country. We have a president that says grab girls by the pussy. I'm trying to figure out why you post this stuff. Is anyone in favor of it? Explain your point.

Or don't.

Finally let me ask you this, should a rape or assault victim ever be blamed in any way? Just want to see where you're at.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 21:26

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe he was dropping a hint. You do come off as pretty sexy in your posts.

That's because I'm a sexy beast and no matter how hard I try, I can't hide it or deny it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 21:35

LooseGoose wrote:Seattle City Councilmember Says Cleaning Excrement Off Sidewalks Is Racist

One problem with placing a courthouse too close to a homeless shelter is that jurors have to wade through human excrement to get in the door. One problem with electing moonbats is that they will object to hosing the excrement away, because that would be racist:

Councilmember Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.

Anything other than wallowing in filth is racist.

Is that really what you inferred from the article, Goose? I read it and didn't get that takeaway at all. Neither you nor I might understand how that councilmember came to his conclusion, but then again, I've never had the hose turned on me while protesting in favor of civil rights, and I'm guessing neither have you. So really, what it comes down to is seeing those hoses blasting away acts as some kind of trigger for what I'm guessing is a form of PTSD. And before you go mocking his painful memories, try putting yourself in his place. Show some compassion, ffs. Is it really that difficult?

Edit: Could you also please point to the part of the article where the guy says to leave the human waste on tbe sidewalks? Because all I saw was his disdain for the use of hoses. It seems like a pretty big leap from that to this guy believing human poop must be left on the sidewalk because to remove it is racist. It an even bigger leap to say all progressives think that way. But you believe that because you want to believe that, isn't that right, Goose?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-15, 09:35

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

By the way, goose. , if the article was for 16 year olds would it be ok? Just trying to see which way the wind is blowing in your world today. Are 16&17 year olds cleared for reading that? Just wondering.

Thanks for answering that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-15, 14:36

LooseGoose wrote:Feminist Magazine Explains Why You Must Not Gender Your Pets

Progressives progress. Like the Geico commercials say, it’s what they do. No matter how insane their ideology, they always find a way to progress still further into lunacy — even when no normal person would think it could be possible, as with the transgender agenda. Now they tell us that it is politically incorrect to assign genders to pets. From the feminist revolutionaries at Medusa Magazine:

Pets cannot speak for themselves. They cannot tell you that they are being misgendered. It’s important not to make assumptions about what gender your animal is based off of its sex.

Hold on, it gets even crazier:

Sex and gender are separate things and are in no way intertwined. The sex of your pet is irrelevant. The only time you need to concern yourself with the sex of your pet is when you spay or neuter it (and this begs the question of whether or not we should perform operations on our pets without their consent). Animals can have diverse genders just like humans, and they can have diverse sexualities also.

Owners are advised to give their pets gender-neutral names and use gender-neutral pronouns. You wouldn’t want to offend your pet, which might be a trans-pet.

Progressives Today: 270414_ab166cd6600cb5db56d60e3c70e03cb4

That's good shit. No operations on pets without their consent? Classic. Sex and gender "in no way intertwined?" Perfect. Bitch nailed it. That's comedy gold, that is.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down