Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives

5 posters

Go down

I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives Empty I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives

Post by Turtleneck Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:10

A company that operates a private prison says unless 300 people can be rounded up and tossed in jail, it is going to lay off 200 people.

The company that has operated a private prison in Estancia for nearly three decades has announced it will close the Torrance County Detention Facility and lay off more than 200 employees unless it can find 300 state or federal inmates to fill empty beds within the next 60 days, according to a statement issued Tuesday by county officials.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/company-plans-to-close-private-estancia-prison-lay-off/article_1ecd4d0e-caa1-5a05-bab2-1a7270729271.html

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives Empty Re: I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives

Post by DWags Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:16

Turtleneck wrote:A company that operates a private prison says unless 300 people can be rounded up and tossed in jail, it is going to lay off 200 people.

The company that has operated a private prison in Estancia for nearly three decades has announced it will close the Torrance County Detention Facility and lay off more than 200 employees unless it can find 300 state or federal inmates to fill empty beds within the next 60 days, according to a statement issued Tuesday by county officials.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/company-plans-to-close-private-estancia-prison-lay-off/article_1ecd4d0e-caa1-5a05-bab2-1a7270729271.html

I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives 502811600

Stay the fuck out of that county.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives Empty Re: I'm so proud of this company - they're the example for all Conservatives

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:26

Terrible that they would operate to make a profit. Fucking capitalists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:33

LooseGoose wrote:Terrible that they would operate to make a profit. Fucking capitalists.

I am shocked by this post. Absolutely shocked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 9:43

Another example "free market capitalism " wanting government intervention.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 10:27

LooseGoose wrote:Terrible that they would operate to make a profit. Fucking capitalists.

C'mon Goose, connect the dots. I know you can do it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 13:37

When their "operation" involves locking people up in cages and lobbying for longer mandatory minimums and fighting legalization at every turn, yes, it's fucking terrible.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down