Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG. Thanks Vlad/tanfan

+16
Herbie Green
Dr. Strangelove
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Nordic
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG. Thanks Vlad/tanfan

Post by duffy munn 2017-08-24, 12:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Unless you went to every class, every athletic event whether it was quidditch or debate - and stayed till THE END, you're not a true SPARTAN in my book.

Every class? I don't know a single true Spartan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG. Thanks Vlad/tanfan

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 12:29

FTR, I'm pretty sure the current players, cheer, students etc think any alumni o er 24 are kind of creepy drunks. Circle of life man.
They just don't care about alumni.

So, Go Green!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-24, 12:31

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: what was the Pony Express like?

Wink

Corrupt. They put SMU on the death penalty. Didn't win a championship
I blame that Craig James guy.. what a tool.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-24, 13:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Unless you went to every class, every athletic event whether it was quidditch or debate - and stayed till THE END, you're not a true SPARTAN in my book.

I fucked in the bushes under Beaumont tower once does that count to make up for some of the other stuff?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 14:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm just kinda miserable in general.. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 2599972566

Witness.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 14:28

Magic Johnson and a bunch of other Spartan players would like to have a moment of your time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-24, 14:30

tGreenWay wrote:

Magic Johnson and a bunch of other Spartan players would like to have a moment of your time.

I don't think thy give a shit tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 14:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wrong, dork. I'll bet they'd have something to say to OTPT if he said they weren't true Spartans, even if all they say is he's entitled to his own opinion, however wrong it is. Will Ghoston might pound his fist onto his head and all the way into his brain.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-24, 14:43

tGreenWay wrote:

Wrong, dork. I'll bet they'd have something to say to OTPT if he said they weren't true Spartans, even if all they say is he's entitled to his own opinion, however wrong it is. Will Ghoston might pound his fist onto his head and all the way into his brain.

I think the point went way way way above your piece of shit non functioning brain.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 14:47

tGreenWay wrote:

I think the point went way way way above your piece of shit non functioning brain.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-08-24, 15:23

tGreenWay wrote:

You seem angry
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 15:31

tGreenWay wrote:

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 495px-Andrew_Jackson
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-24, 15:31

I love the fact that we have a thread about an article talking about how miserable we are as a fan base.. and we spend the entire thread proving them right. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 502811600

I love every single one of you guys. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I love the fact that we have a thread about an article talking about how miserable we are as a fan base.. and we spend the entire thread proving them right. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 502811600

I love every single one of you guys. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 969504605

Shut the fuck up, Bob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-24, 15:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I love the fact that we have a thread about an article talking about how miserable we are as a fan base.. and we spend the entire thread proving them right. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 502811600

Shut the fuck up, Bob.
pale
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-24, 15:42

I'm confused bob. You said 'WE', which includes you in the fanbase. Please elaborate.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 15:44

Please do not elaborate. Speculation is fine, but no elaboration please.

Thank you,

Management
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-24, 15:52

InTenSity wrote:

I'm confused bob. You said 'WE', which includes you in the fanbase. Please elaborate.
hey man, I've turned over a new leaf here.. not sure if anyone has noticed, but I made a decision to be less obnoxious.

you're welcome.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-24, 15:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
hey man, I've turned over a new leaf here.. not sure if anyone has noticed, but I made a decision to be less obnoxious.

you're welcome.

Definitely noticed that. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 3557613862
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-24, 16:21

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey man, I've turned over a new leaf here.. not sure if anyone has noticed, but I made a decision to be less obnoxious.

you're welcome.

Definitely noticed that. You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 3557613862
 You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 969504605

for future reference, I'm basically a child.. so a little positive reinforcement goes a long way.

thanks in advance.  You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 17:08

We're all butterflies and lollipops now. When BG beats us 35-32 this place will blow up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 18:10

DWags wrote:We're all butterflies and lollipops now. When BG beats us 35-32 this place will blow up.

MSU -18

You taking BG on the money line?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 18:18

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

My acceptance letter came in the spring of 1981. The first words were: "Congratulation you're a Spartan!".

So I'm sticking with 36 years.
Was SPARTAN in ALL CAPS when you received the letter?

Mine was. So was my daughters. Are we special?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 18:45

Magic Johnson left after what 2 years? Not a true Spartan.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 18:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Magic Johnson left after what 2 years? Not a true Spartan.

Well, they opted to put a statue of Morgan Freemen on campus instead of Magic Johnson, so what do you think?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 19:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Magic Johnson left after what 2 years? Not a true Spartan.

A true SPARTAN wouldn't need to ask that question.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 19:00

LouAnna K. Simon?
Tom Izzo?
Mark Dantonio?
Mark Hollis?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 19:02

tGreenWay wrote:

LouAnna K. Simon?
Tom Izzo?
Mark Dantonio?
Mark Hollis?

Hollis graduated from MSU.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 19:03

tGreenWay wrote:

LouAnna K. Simon?
Tom Izzo?
Mark Dantonio?
Mark Hollis?

Are any of those people even Greek?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 19:03

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

LouAnna K. Simon?
Tom Izzo?
Mark Dantonio?
Mark Hollis?

So what? Did he ever kick a Persian messenger down a pit? No. So he is not a true Spartan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 19:06

tGreenWay wrote:

LouAnna K. Simon?
Tom Izzo?
Mark Dantonio?
Mark Hollis?

Dantonio is a cock. (No pun intended)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 19:08

Turtleneck wrote:

Well, they opted to put a statue of Morgan Freemen on campus instead of Magic Johnson, so what do you think?

Morgan Freeman, true Spartan. He's never missed a day and has been there for years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 19:10

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

LouAnna K. Simon?
Tom Izzo?
Mark Dantonio?
Mark Hollis?

Yes, I'm aware. I was hoping to see OTPT answer all four and thus display the ridiculousness of his criteria for being a true Spartan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 19:11

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Morgan Freeman, true Spartan. He's never missed a day and has been there for years.

I heard some lib leftist commies want it taken down.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 19:12

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

He was in the civil war?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 19:21

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He was in the civil war?  

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 Glory-04
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 19:22

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

He was in the civil war?  

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 Glory-04

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 19:33

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes, I'm aware. I was hoping to see OTPT answer all four and thus display the ridiculousness of his criteria for being a true Spartan.

You mean duffs? Izzo is nice but he's only a HONORARY Spartan.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-24, 19:37

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

He was in the civil war?  

POTD You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 2 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-08-24, 21:18

I renewed my season tickets this year. And I know I won't get to maybe half the games. But I am not excited for this season at all. And it's really disappointing.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next