Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG. Thanks Vlad/tanfan

+16
Herbie Green
Dr. Strangelove
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Nordic
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 3 Empty Re: You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG. Thanks Vlad/tanfan

Post by DWags Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 21:47

Dendrobates wrote:I renewed my season tickets this year. And I know I won't get to maybe half the games. But I am not excited for this season at all. And it's really disappointing.

After 2012, I wasn't all that hyped for 2013. Just saying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 3 Empty Re: You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG. Thanks Vlad/tanfan

Post by Dendrobates Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:06

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I renewed my season tickets this year. And I know I won't get to maybe half the games. But I am not excited for this season at all. And it's really disappointing.

After 2012, I wasn't all that hyped for 2013.  Just saying.
I was excited then. But that was because I started season tickets again.
gHost Spartan wrote:
Are you going to the home opener?
I don't know. I keep going back and forth on that. I want to. It's mostly if I feel healed enough. It's right before being cleared to do more thing. And my healing hasn't been all that great so far. It's very frustrating. I'm planning on making it, but I won't know until closer to the date (I know it's not that far away).
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:07

Best home game is nd -captain obvious
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:17

Finally figured out how to log back in just to support otpt. Not sure on this thread but one of the others.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:19

I'm hyped for the season. I'm not expecting great things but I'm excited to watch a young team get better, I think there's some good talent there and I'm excited to watch them grow and hopefully start competing for championships next year. There's some good developments coming out of camp....

I don't know what my attendance will be like. I'm entering the years where my kids are gonna have a lot of shit to do on the weekends. My wife has already written me off for a lot of these weekends but I don't want to be that dad. Some of it will depend on when they are willing to give me the good parking pass to cook. If I'm not being asked to cook and my son doesn't want to go and there's other shit going on I'll prob stay home.

Also night games are a fucking beating unless I'm staying in EL.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:23

Not going to any September games. Still in summer mode at that point. But October and ball will be all in.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:24

I'll be at every home game this year and next year then I'll only go to big games and that's only if the weather will be good. I'm at the end of my rope as far as getting excited for each game and driving there. Two more years and it will be pick and choose from that point on. 2019 it'll be pretty much ND OSU and uofm.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:29

Oh I will be excited. For every game. But with a tiny human it's much easier to stay local than drive-game-drive. Have up hotel reservations for ND sure solely to game time and child. But will beer in enemy territory so should still be fun!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 23:36

DWags wrote:I'll be at every home game this year and next year then I'll only go to big games and that's only if the weather will be good. I'm at the end of my rope as far as getting excited for each game and driving there. Two more years and it will be pick and choose from that point on. 2019 it'll be pretty much ND OSU and uofm.

that seems so oddly specific. Explain.

I'm going to be going to 6-7 games a year for the foreseeable future. I may be giving up my season tickets either next year or more likely the year after though since it's super hard to justify paying $50 a seat for some of the total shit games
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:I'll be at every home game this year and next year then I'll only go to big games and that's only if the weather will be good. I'm at the end of my rope as far as getting excited for each game and driving there. Two more years and it will be pick and choose from that point on. 2019 it'll be pretty much ND OSU and uofm.

I'm going to be going to 6-7 games a year for the foreseeable future. I may be giving up my season tickets either next year or more likely the year after though since it's super hard to justify paying $50 a seat for some of the total shit games

Sorry you're poor. Please update your financial forms with Nigel so we can evaluate your continued membership.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:05

TN
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:20

Turtleneck wrote:

Sorry you're poor. Please update your financial forms with Nigel so we can evaluate your continued membership.

You don't stay rich by paying 50 when you could pay 10. #dipshit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:42

Turtleneck wrote:

You don't stay rich by paying 50 when you could pay 10. #

If you have to worry about staying rich, you're poor. Please delete your account. Thank you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:43

Turtleneck wrote:

You don't stay rich by paying 50 when you could pay 10. #dipshit

If you have to worry about staying rich, you're poor. Please delete your account. Thank you.

You know nothing of rich people. You're now banned. Bye.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:46

You're not the baller I thought you were. I can't believe I was nice to you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:49

Get a room.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Get a room.

Good idea. He probably needs to come in off the street.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:53

Turtleneck wrote:

Good idea. He probably needs to come in off the street.

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 0:53

Yo TN I'm going to catch some trout this weekend you jealous bro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 1:17

The dude obviously wants to sex me it's weird
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 7:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yo TN I'm going to catch some trout this weekend you jealous bro

You guys are the most miserable fans in the BIG.   Thanks Vlad/tanfan  - Page 3 Trophy%20trout%20fishing%20in%20colorado-e1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 29 Aug 2017 - 17:45

gHost Spartan wrote:
Are you going to the home opener?
 I have decided to make it to the game. Are you going to stop by the tailgate?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3