Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?

+3
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?  Empty Re: What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 18:40

gHost Spartan wrote:Unfortunately I don't follow the Broncos as much as I should. Are those fuckers going to be good this season? IIRC, they lose their starting QB and that insanely good WR that was tearing it up last season. What can we expect in Week 2?

Yes, I am sure your guilt over not following WMU football keeps you up at night.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?  Empty Re: What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 18:46

We can expect to regret not showing dantonio the door and hiring fleck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 18:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We can expect to regret not showing dantonio the door and hiring fleck.

WMU plays USC the week before MSU, so they will be roughed up enough for MSU to pull out an exciting 21-20 win.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 18:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:We can expect to regret not showing dantonio the door and hiring fleck.

I regret letting Saban leave and not recruiting better players.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 18:54

Many will be shocked to see the Broncos in the Super Bowl this year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 18:55

What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?  Copy-of-boy-fishing

Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-08-24, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 18:55

Turtleneck wrote:

WMU plays USC the week before MSU, so they will be roughed up enough for MSU to pull out an exciting 21-20 win.

I'll take 1-1 going into ND.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 18:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I demand excellence. 2-0 or just fire everybody at the university.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 18:58

Turtleneck wrote:

What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?  Ec35b80821f21c2ad65a5854e74b4e9ee67ee0c818b5164894f2c37fa6e9_640
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 19:01

DWags wrote:

This! If MSU had played its cards right, Saban would be in EL. The bonus would be that Fleck would have eventually joined his staff and Saban would be grooming him to take over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 19:06

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

This! If MSU had played its cards right, Saban would be in EL. The bonus would be that Fleck would have eventually joined his staff and Saban would be grooming him to take over.

I came. Instead we get players cumming when they shouldn't.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 19:10

Turtleneck wrote:

I came. Instead we get players cumming when they shouldn't.

In three years, when Minnesota is undefeated and in the CFBP, you're going to be able to start an epic I told you so thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 19:15

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Flecks second wife is not as hot as his first. I don't trust men whose second wife isn't hotter than their first.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 19:30

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Flecks second wife is not as hot as his first. I don't trust men whose second wife isn't hotter than their first.

I do not care about other men's wives.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 19:40

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I do not care about other men's wives.

Did I say I cared about his wives? I care about his judgement Turtle. Follow along.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 20:18

I don't care about other guy's judgement in women either.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 20:19

Turtleneck wrote:I don't care about other guy's judgement in women either.

I care about a guys judgement if I need to live vicariously through his success on a football field. Do you know any of these rules?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 20:21

I live through my own successes...and GreenWay's trust fund.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 20:30

Turtleneck wrote:I live through my own successes...and GreenWay's trust fund.

There's a 53 year ol lady in Massachusetts that I'd forgive any swill member if they married her. And no way is she hotter than anybody's current wife.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-24, 20:55

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fwags you scour the boards all day every day bro so don't pretend like you don't know the rules.....

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16534-is-a-hot-single-mom-giving-me-her-phone-number-so-our-kids-can-play-together-code-for-she-s-down-to-fuck
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 20:57

Secret trust fund, dumbass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 20:58

tGreenWay wrote:

Hey Greenie, what's up tomorrow? Think we could hang?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-08-24, 21:40

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Has the Head Coach in waiting thing ever worked out?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 21:44

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Tom Izzo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-24, 21:47

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I would prefer to row the boat than stand on the deck of this sinking ship, Mr. Folly.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-24, 22:23

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I would prefer to row the boat than stand on the deck of this sinking ship, Mr. Folly.
What's the deal with Western this year? Are they gonna be as good as last year?  3434560931
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-08-24, 22:57

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Tom Izzo.

I meant in football. It seems like SOP in hoops.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-24, 23:00

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

Tom Izzo.

I meant in football. It seems like SOP in hoops.

Yeah, I can't think of any. I'm tired as heck right now. Probably too much of a staff turnover in football. Even if you have a head coach in waiting step in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2017-08-24, 23:19

Do you dumb ducks really think judgment is spelled with an extra"e"?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-25, 13:30

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hey Greenie, what's up tomorrow? Think we could hang?

You only want me for my trust fund.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-28, 15:17

MAC Coaches Poll Is Out, Toledo and Ohio Tops In Each Division
https://www.hustlebelt.com/2017/8/28/16214332/mac-coaches-poll-is-out-toledo-and-ohio-tops-in-each-division-bobcats-rockets-broncos-redhawks
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-28, 18:05

Turtleneck wrote:MAC Coaches Poll Is Out, Toledo and Ohio Tops In Each Division
https://www.hustlebelt.com/2017/8/28/16214332/mac-coaches-poll-is-out-toledo-and-ohio-tops-in-each-division-bobcats-rockets-broncos-redhawks

I'm so happy you posted this. I've been waiting and waiting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-28, 18:16

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:MAC Coaches Poll Is Out, Toledo and Ohio Tops In Each Division

I think you have my link confused with losing your virginity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-28, 18:19

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I think you have my quote confused with what you say to a sandwich.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-28, 18:23

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Shut up, old timer.

Without LWS around, you are now the oldest poster. Congrats.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-28, 18:38

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Shut up, old timer.

Without LWS around, you are now the oldest poster. Congrats.

You smell like a little old lady.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-28, 18:41

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down