Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not

5 posters

Go down

Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not Empty Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-08-31, 13:24

GO STATE!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not Empty Re: Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-31, 13:51

Are you a teacher? I never figured you for a teacher. Or do you just do winter seasonal work?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not Empty Re: Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not

Post by Dendrobates 2017-08-31, 19:25

Nope. It's probably another shitty season.

I hope I'm wrong.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 07:56

InTenSity wrote:Are you a teacher? I never figured you for a teacher. Or do you just do winter seasonal work?

No. I meant I took the summer off from the board and college football news.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 07:56

gHost Spartan wrote:Welcome back Bee!

Thanks buddy! Good to see you. Tell a new story soon, I love them!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 07:58

Dendrobates wrote:Nope. It's probably another shitty season.

I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, that is uncharacteristically pessimistic of you. Either you are very pregnant now with raging hormones, or you are getting no sleeping after squeezing that puppy out. Wink
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-01, 08:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Are you a teacher? I never figured you for a teacher. Or do you just do winter seasonal work?

How'd that work out for you? Less stress? More free time? Accomplished something at work?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 08:24

InTenSity wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

How'd that work out for you? Less stress? More free time? Accomplished something at work?

Pretty good. The bad news that was swirling around the team started to get to me. Yes less stress, and yes got a lot done at work.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-01, 08:45

TheReal_LWS wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Pretty good. The bad news that was swirling around the team started to get to me. Yes less stress, and yes got a lot done at work.
Well, the basketball team should be pretty good this year. I think football will be better, I'll know in the first game, but not from watching what they do. I watch for the types of penalties they get. The more disciplined teams don't have stupid penalties. Last year we had stupid penalties.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-09-01, 08:59

Hi LWS.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-01, 11:47

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Nope. It's probably another shitty season.

I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, that is uncharacteristically pessimistic of you. Either you are very pregnant now with raging hormones, or you are getting no sleeping after squeezing that puppy out. Wink
Nah, I'm usually pessimistic about this teamĀ Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not 502811600

And yes, the demon baby has limited my sleep.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 11:55

Dendrobates wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Nah, I'm usually pessimistic about this teamĀ Took the summer off, someone tell me if we are going to WIN SO MUCH this season, or not 502811600

And yes, the demon baby has limited my sleep.

Congratulations!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-01, 15:43

Hi LWS!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 20:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi LWS!

Well hello there OTPT.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-09-01, 20:01

nada
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down