Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career

+14
Da Mayor
Frank Ricard
Clarett's Folly
DWags
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
SawGreen
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
aualum06
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career - Page 2 Empty Re: Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:So he quit to avoid MSU?

This may scare you.....but the same thought occurred to me.

I usually like how you think about sports.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career - Page 2 Empty Re: Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career

Post by kingstonlake Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

This may scare you.....but the same thought occurred to me.

What are you trying to say, fucker.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:39 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That I do not like you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

That I do not like you.

I do respect your honesty. Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career - Page 2 328670334
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Sorry, I got you confused with Guest. I really can't stand Guest. Guest is the worst poster here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:He's back!! The season is saved!!!

UM's Drake Harris back to playing at receiver

I'll give him this - for a kid with 8 career receptions he knows how to get a ton of publicity.

I recall a recent scUMmer who left for the league with one interception.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Sorry, I got you confused with Guest. I really can't stand Guest. Guest is the worst poster here.

You sonuvabitch! Why I oughta... You can't talk about me that way!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 am

Turtleneck wrote:Sorry, I got you confused with Guest. I really can't stand Guest. Guest is the worst poster here.

Damn straight
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:00 pm

I LIED!!

Drizzy gonna get bizzy in Kalamazoo.

Drake Harris drizzygetbusy12
I’m happy to announce that I will be playing my last year of eligibility at Western Michigan… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bflsavughe5/

1:09 PM - Feb 24, 2018
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Frank Ricard wrote:

Damn straight

Yeah. Fuck that guy.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Those who bray will be Champions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 am

LooseGoose wrote:I LIED!!

Drizzy gonna get bizzy in Kalamazoo.

Drake Harris drizzygetbusy12
I’m happy to announce that I will be playing my last year of eligibility at Western Michigan… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bflsavughe5/

1:09 PM - Feb 24, 2018

My how the mighty have fallen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm

No matter where he goes he burns bridges....

Drake Harris has high hopes at WMU, ‘never got opportunity’ to shine at Michigan

LOL....
Kalamazoo – Receiver Drake Harris is looking forward to his chance to get on the field and produce for Western Michigan. It’s an opportunity that he believes he didn’t get at Michigan, where he spent the first four years of his college career.

...and fails to note that the huddles didn't matter since he wasn't on the field.
“At Michigan we ran the ball a lot and we were a more slow-paced huddle,” said Harris. “This offense is more uptempo. We’re spread so we throw the ball a lot more.”

Of course he is.....they have a nice IR
Still, a lot of WMU’s success will depend on the play of Harris, who is planning an NFL career after his season with the Broncos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 pm

A lot of ill will towards that kid huh goose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:A lot of ill will towards that kid huh goose

Yes. He shit on MSU. Publicly, repeatedly. And to my knowledge never retracted, nor apologized. Fuck him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:37 pm

And he's still an arrogant fuck - can't even get on the field with shitty scUM teams but he's got an NFL career planned. Give me a break.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And he's still an arrogant fuck - can't even get on the field with shitty scUM teams but he's got an NFL career planned. Give me a break.

His NFL career will be Not For Long, as in UDFA signee for a week of camp if he's lucky.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:A lot of ill will towards that kid huh goose

Yes. He shit on MSU. Publicly, repeatedly. And to my knowledge never retracted, nor apologized. Fuck him.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am

Drizzy goes to the BigHole this weekend to exact revenge - must see TV.

Up next: Michigan hosts Western Michigan, former WR Drake Harris
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:Drizzy goes to the BigHole this weekend to exact revenge - must see TV.

Thinking about it now, I would love for him to torch u of m's Don Brown™️ defense for 3-4 TDs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Drizzy goes to the BigHole this weekend to exact revenge - must see TV.

Thinking about it now, I would love for him to torch u of m's Don Brown™️ defense for 3-4 TDs.

Hell yes!! I can root for him for a week
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Fuck him. I hope the Broncos whoop the skunk bears but drizzy drops everything thrown his way.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:50 am

Harris could outperform his entire career for the Piss & Blue and still not have an impact on this game
CAREER BESTS
Receiving
• Catches: 2 - (2X) last vs. Northwestern, 2015
• Yards: 25 - Northwestern, 2015
• Touchdowns: 0
• Long: 13 - Northwestern, 2015

At Michigan
• Three-year letterman (2015-16-17)
• Appeared in 26 career games with two starting assignments at wide receiver
Had nine career receptions for 60 yards

Shows what happens with talent, some injuries and no coaching will get you
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:49 am

He's like Terrell Owens without actually ever producing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:37 am

And of course a man with 36 career receptions should have a retrospective piece written about him....

WMU’s Drake Harris reflects on college football career before final game
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:03 am

LooseGoose wrote:And of course a man with 36 career receptions should have a retrospective piece written about him....

Funny, at this point when I see his name I'm like 'who?'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:11 am

LooseGoose wrote:And of course a man with 36 career receptions should have a retrospective piece written about him....

I, of course, have no idea of the family dynamics of either of these kids, but it seems that Drake, along with a certain point guard from MSU, can show us the dark side of when fathers try to live vicariously through their sons. I also understand that these fathers have worked with the kids for years and probably feel they have their best interest for the kids. Sometimes it's best to step back and let other people take over. It's hard I know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:24 am

Well he did have 26 more career receptions than Peppers. Drake Harris (UN)retires after stellar football career - Page 2 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2