Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident

+2
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident  Empty This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident

Post by DWags 2017-09-22, 08:41

Funny how that shit seems to work itself out when reality hits.

Time to rethink I guess
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident  Empty Re: This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-22, 08:44

This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident  502811600

I'm glad he's okay.. but still pretty funny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident  Empty Re: This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident

Post by DWags 2017-09-22, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident  502811600

I'm glad he's okay.. but still pretty funny.

Praise God.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-22, 09:34

Who do they think eventually pays for their medical treatment at hospitals when they declare medical bankruptcy?

Hint

Its those of us with health insurance and we all pay when the hospitals negotiate new rates.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-22, 09:36

GRR Spartan wrote:Who do they think eventually pays for their medical treatment at hospitals when they declare medical bankruptcy?

Hint

Its those of us with health insurance and we all pay when the hospitals negotiate new rates.
I think you're giving the deplorables too much credit when it comes to thought and reasoning.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-22, 11:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Who do they think eventually pays for their medical treatment at hospitals when they declare medical bankruptcy?

Hint

I think you're giving the deplorables too much credit when it comes to thought and reasoning.

But Benghazi
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-22, 12:01

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I think you're giving the deplorables too much credit when it comes to thought and reasoning.

But Benghazi
true story:

I was conned into having a quick beer with some acquaintances (not 'friends', per se - I don't know them all that well.. nice enough folks, though) on the El Az rooftop a few weeks back. At one point, things were kinda casual and for whatever reason, they started on politics and the conversation turned to DACA..

they couldn't understand why people were upset.. it wasn't the usual right wing, knuckle-draggin', KKK thing - they seemed genuinely perplexed.. and the husband of the couple said "I'd never even heard of 'DACA' until there were all of these protests"...

scratch

mind you, this is probably the whitest family I know.. and they live in their nice little $500,000+ house... and knowing them even casually, I wasn't at all surprised that they just couldn't fathom why it was an issue.  

anyway - what I'm getting back to is this guy with the insurance issue - just couldn't fathom why someone would want/need insurance.. until he wanted/needed insurance. Kinda like these folks.. couldn't imagine why 800,000 people didn't want to be forcibly removed from the country... because nobody is forcibly removing anyone they've ever known or met.

oh well - I suppose living in a blissfully ignorant bubble of selfishness has it's advantages. Rolling Eyes This Sassy Republican twitter tweeter hated The idea of Obamacare until he was in a car accident  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-12-02, 09:07

[tw]1730724708180430960[/tw]

Georgia is also considering accepting Medicaid money to keep their hospitals open.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-12-02, 10:10

Someday our health care system won't be the laughingstock of the entire civilized world.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-12-03, 10:40

Jake from State Farm wrote:Someday our health care system won't be the laughingstock of the entire civilized world.

You’re absolutely correct, but it will be due to the lack of a civilized world at that time.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down