Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can the Swill experts please tell me how good they think the team is post-ND?

+13
By-Tor
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
DWags
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
Death Roe
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can the Swill experts please tell me how good they think the team is post-ND?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can the Swill experts please tell me how good they think the team is post-ND?

Post by InTenSity 2017-09-26, 09:50

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah rapey guys suck.

This year the C on the jersey isn't for Captain it is for
Consent
Suspect

Can the Swill experts please tell me how good they think the team is post-ND?  - Page 2 1966794946
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can the Swill experts please tell me how good they think the team is post-ND?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can the Swill experts please tell me how good they think the team is post-ND?

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-26, 12:01

SawGreen wrote:Against ND it was SOS, with the difference being an extremely young team that is prone to mistakes.

I though Same Old Spartans was more about the late game implosions like that Brady Quinn game vs ND, the Braylon Edwards game vs UofM and a few other fourth quarter give aways that I'm forgetting about. I think for the most part Dantonio has helped us shed the SOS label.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-26, 12:07

steveschneider wrote:
SawGreen wrote:Against ND it was SOS, with the difference being an extremely young team that is prone to mistakes.

I though Same Old Spartans was more about the late game implosions like that Brady Quinn game vs ND, the Braylon Edwards game vs UofM and a few other fourth quarter give aways that I'm forgetting about. I think for the most part Dantonio has helped us shed the SOS label.

For me SOS was a couple of things. Late collapses like you mentioned, but also not showing up in trap/hangover games (see Purdue/Wisconsin 1999 after starting 6-0). Definitely don't see this ND game fitting the SOS moniker.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-26, 12:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oh yeah, that too. Those games were awful.

For me SOS was a couple of things. Late collapses like you mentioned, but also not showing up in trap/hangover games (see Purdue/Wisconsin 1999 after starting 6-0). Definitely don't see this ND game fitting the SOS moniker.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2