Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game?

+23
duffy munn
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
SawGreen
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Death Roe
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Nordic
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you laying your ass on the line for this game?

Post by DWags 10/5/2017, 1:39 pm

I'm punching the first fucking Wolverine who cheers when they score. It's on baby, Fuck Hollis. No, I'm taking my shoe off and slapping some fuckers when we score. That's even better.

Is that laying it on the line?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you laying your ass on the line for this game?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/5/2017, 1:40 pm

Death Roe wrote:Why does his son being gay get so much press?

Jim Harbaugh's GAY SON HE'S GAY HE LIKES PENIS HOLY FUCK I'M SCARED HE MIGHT TRY TO GRAB MY JUNK says his dad got him hooked on musical theater

He's gay, who cares?

Not ragging on Goose, ragging on whoever wrote the headline.

Because America is not tolerant.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/5/2017, 1:44 pm

As long as you're a white gainfully employed adult male who is heterosexual and stands for the anthem and has a tiki torch or two and understands that the second amendment should only say "cause God, that's why you assholes", and you don't smoke weed and you go to church and hate the poors, I"m very tolerant of you.

Merica.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/5/2017, 1:48 pm

Look, i'm doing everyone a favor here. I looked it up what it means to "lay it on the line"

If someone lays it on the line, they say what needs to be said truthfully and directly. "He laid it on the line and said without treatment I had only three months to live". Note: Originally, `lay it on the line' may have been connected with gambling. It meant to lay a bet on the sideline in the game of craps, or on the counter of a betting window at a racecourse.

So, no excuses from me. I'm laying it on the line. Michigan by 8 plus.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/5/2017, 2:04 pm

Death Roe wrote:Why does his son being gay get so much press?

Jim Harbaugh's GAY SON HE'S GAY HE LIKES PENIS HOLY FUCK I'M SCARED HE MIGHT TRY TO GRAB MY JUNK says his dad got him hooked on musical theater

He's gay, who cares?

Not ragging on Goose, ragging on whoever wrote the headline.

DR? It was from "out" sports....it's what they do. I just thought the part about him being an obnoxious fan was funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/5/2017, 2:10 pm

OTPT will love this.

https://twitter.com/michiganstateu/status/915994967817977856

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 2 DLZERfKW4AANH8x
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/5/2017, 2:15 pm

At a school that treats their students like terrorists trying to get through the TSA at home football game, that does not surprise me one bit.

Kind of reminds me of kids in high school that had the strictest parents - usually did the worst shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2017, 2:18 pm

DWags wrote:I'm punching the first fucking Wolverine who cheers when they score. It's on baby, Fuck Hollis. No, I'm taking my shoe off and slapping some fuckers when we score. That's even better.

Physical contact will get you arrested. My advice: Take off your shoes and wave your stanky toes all around.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 10/5/2017, 2:19 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:LOL, Herbie is now stealing bits from longtime RCMB posters.

Who am I stealing this bit from?  Big Green Stick?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 10/5/2017, 2:22 pm

DWags wrote:I'm punching the first fucking Wolverine who cheers when they score.   It's on baby, Fuck Hollis.   No, I'm taking my shoe off and slapping some fuckers when we score.   That's even better.  

This is the kind of thing I am talking about.  100% emotional investment that can lead to violence and destruction.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2017, 2:23 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT will love this.

Sometimes, it feels like the Administration and Sports Admin live in a world of black, white, and gray. While we, the Spartan alums and fans, have seen the beautiful colors emerging beyond the borders of campus and town.
Pleasantville is boring, man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/5/2017, 2:27 pm

DWags wrote:I'm gonna do a shot of rumchatta. I only like sweet liquor, fruity beer, and light coffee with a lot of cream or pumpkin spice
your man bun makes gHost jelly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/5/2017, 2:29 pm

It's fucking embarrassing when my University engages in victim blaming and can't even spell everything correctly. They must have a batch of millennials in the office that produced that shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/5/2017, 2:31 pm

a student should make a couch out of those flyers and burn the fuck out of it after the game win or lose to send a message.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/5/2017, 2:32 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:a student should make a couch out of those flyers and burn the fuck out of it after the game win or lose to send a message.

I'm with you. That only happened when men were men at MSU. Now they make Chamomile Tea and go bike riding with Bob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/5/2017, 2:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:a student should make a couch out of those flyers and burn the fuck out of it after the game win or lose to send a message.

I'm with you. That only happened when men were men at MSU. Now they make Chamomile Tea and go bike riding with Bob.
they don't have the aerobic capacity to ride with me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/5/2017, 2:53 pm

Why would I ride a bike when my truck works?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 10/5/2017, 3:02 pm

Pictured: OTPT post-game with the flyers

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20080829031739
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 10/5/2017, 3:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

It's fucking embarrassing when my University engages in victim blaming and can't even spell everything correctly. They must have a batch of millennials in the office that produced that shit.
It's so fucking irrespsonsible of them.

By the way, it's interesting to note that 5% of our student body are assholes that don't approve of medical treatment for their friends. Or, maybe that just means 5% have no friends, so they're bitter when they ask that question.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2017, 3:05 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

they don't have the aerobic capacity to ride with me.

We've all seen what you mean by aerobic capacity, Bob.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/5/2017, 3:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: they don't have the aerobic capacity to ride with me.

We've all seen what you mean by aerobic capacity, Bob.

Are you laying your ass on the line for this game? - Page 2 Giphy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/5/2017, 3:57 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:LOL, Herbie is now stealing bits from longtime RCMB posters.

TOB talk. Fantastic..............................................
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 10/5/2017, 4:15 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

By the way, it's interesting to note that 5% of our student body are assholes that don't approve of medical treatment for their friends. Or, maybe that just means 5% have no friends, so they're bitter when they ask that question.

I'm immediately skeptical of these numbers.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2017, 4:37 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I'm immediately skeptical of these numbers.

Mods, please change CF's screen name to Skeptismo.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 10/5/2017, 6:00 pm

I bet the annoying UM bitch at work straight-up. Only $5 but it will be sweet collecting from him. He'll be whining up a storm.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2017, 6:13 pm

The Pantry wrote:I bet the annoying UM bitch at work straight-up. Only $5 but it will be sweet collecting from him. He'll be whining up a storm.

It's what they do. It's who they are.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 10/5/2017, 7:54 pm

I've been putting it all out there to my scUM associates that managed to crawl out from under their rock when Harblow was hired. Stolen fight song, unoriginal wings on helmets, record against Albion college, surrender cobra... balls to the wall.

I hope the boys show up. scUMs defense is returning a ton next year, so I'm hoping for something close. I don't think you can deny their D (like ours couldn't be denied when we used to kick the hell out of them).

If some player manages to roll-up on Harbitch on the sidelines (ala Joe Pa), I would consider that a win.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 10/5/2017, 11:19 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Bump
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/5/2017, 11:22 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Bump

Herbie, do we get an explanation here? Or will this be a Herbie thread?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 10/5/2017, 11:37 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Bump

Herbie, do we get an explanation here?   Or will this be a Herbie thread?  

¿qué?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 10/5/2017, 11:43 pm

Herbie Blue?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 10/5/2017, 11:43 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Bump
I don't know, Herbie, maybe? I was thinking SSPM or Dorn, but I'll take your word for it. Maybe Big Green Stick took it from them, I'm not sure I remember him. Does it matter, or are you him?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2017, 11:43 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Bump

Herbie, do we get an explanation here? Or will this be a Herbie thread?

Herbie is lonely and starved for attention.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/5/2017, 11:50 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Herbie, do we get an explanation here?   Or will this be a Herbie thread?  

¿qué?

How are you laying on the line?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 10/6/2017, 7:08 am

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

¿qué?

By living and dying every single play until the clock reads zero and the Spartans are victorious.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/6/2017, 8:30 am

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

By living and dying every single play until the clock reads zero and the Spartans are victorious.

How do you live and die at the same time? Are you Schrodinger's cat?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 10/6/2017, 10:30 am

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

That doesn't sound very healthy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/6/2017, 10:43 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

That doesn't sound very healthy.
Speaking of healthy. You can drive on Saturday, right?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/6/2017, 11:20 am

I just kick stepped my way into work, herbie, and what the fuck are you doing again? Going crazy after each play? That’s usually assumed. The swill is laying it’s ass on the line - you are not.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 10/6/2017, 12:12 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I just kick stepped my way into work, herbie, and what the fuck are you doing again? Going crazy after each play? That’s usually assumed. The swill is laying it’s ass on the line - you are not.

Bullshit.  I saw Dwags predict a 35-10 loss.  He probably has a thread already cued up about how MSU sports outcomes don't affect him because he really has his life in order.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next