Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

+21
Ned Stark
Travis of the Cosmos
Bizarro Fletch
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Ass Dan
NigelUno
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
SeeRockCity
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
MSURed
TrueGreenSpartan
duffy munn
maizegoblue
DWags
xsanguine
Notorious GiB
tanfan!
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game Empty Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 07:28

I decided for shits and giggles to log onto the RCMB.  Hadn't been on there in over a week. I wanted to see how things were going given the rise in membership here. The annual RCMB spring game tailgate is a go!  Problem is, Trevor the host isn't going. He is allowing those on the RCMB to borrow his tents and equipment for a tailgate.  It's already starting folks.  The apathy.   Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 2809484752

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2014-04-24, 07:32; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game Empty Re: Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-24, 07:30

The apathy has been there since the 247 move.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game Empty Re: Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 07:33

Notorious GiB wrote:The apathy has been there since the 247 move.

Yes, but the all important up and down vote function is back working. How pathetic.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-04-24, 07:38

Tanfan,

Hi.  What a Face 

I'm xsanguine, nice to meet you.

How deep does your dislike go for all things RCMB?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-24, 07:38

I'm hoping in my best BobbySak type of way, that this site doesn't become as obsessed with the RCMB as the RCMB is with Michigan issues.  Razz 
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 07:43

DWags wrote:I'm hoping in my best BobbySak type of way, that this site doesn't become as obsessed with the RCMB as the RCMB is with Michigan issues.   Razz 

Actually, I think once the venting is over with, the old board will become an after thought. Right now, I need to stick it up the RCMB's ass. I am just about fully vented.  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 1197000101  Big Doug got his own smilie. Here is mine!  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 1811933421 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by maizegoblue 2014-04-24, 07:46

Spring games suck....
maizegoblue
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-24, 07:54

maizegoblue wrote:Spring games suck....

Especially the "game" that was held in Ann Arbor this year. I have no idea what your boy, J.Ira and Nick Harris family Head Coach Brady hoke, was thinking. Looked like a J.V. practice.

Welcome to the board. Keep your hands and feet in the ride and don't lean outside the door and you'll be just fine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-24, 07:56

Tanfan! wrote:

Actually, I think once the venting is over with, the old board will become an after thought.  Right now, I need to stick it up the RCMB's ass.  I am just about fully vented.   Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 1197000101   Big Doug got his own smilie.  Here is mine!  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 1811933421 

You know, I was born 11-16-61, am I older then you? I think you me ancient spartan and a few others are really the only ones who should be in the Geronte. We hit the age requirement.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-24, 08:00

Tanfan! wrote:I decided for shits and giggles to log onto the RCMB.  Hadn't been on there in over a week. I wanted to see how things were going given the rise in membership here. The annual RCMB spring game tailgate is a go!  Problem is, Trevor the host isn't going. He is allowing those on the RCMB to borrow his tents and equipment for a tailgate.  It's already starting folks.  The apathy.   Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 2809484752

You disdain for Trevor is a bit over the top. I thought he was your friend and to kick him to the curb over a stupid message board is weak. It's an internet message board Tanner, lighten up.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-24, 08:09

duffy munn wrote:

You disdain for Trevor is a bit over the top. I thought he was your friend and to kick him to the curb over a stupid message board is weak. It's an internet message board Tanner, lighten up.

Not to completely disagree, but the friendship started through the message board and message board events right? So I think it's kind of reasonable that the friendship would end due to treatment on the message board Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 2599972566
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-24, 08:27

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Not to completely disagree, but the friendship started through the message board and message board events right? So I think it's kind of reasonable that the friendship would end due to treatment on the message board Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 2599972566

Then maybe people shouldn't be making "friends" based on a freaking message board.

Last edited by duffy munn on 2014-04-24, 08:35; edited 1 time in total
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSURed 2014-04-24, 08:29

Trevor doesn't care for the spring game and rarely (never?) goes. I went 4-5 years in a row and he was never there. And saying tRCMB spring tailgate is 'on' might be an overstatement, since AASpartan has always put it on and hasn't posted in the thread  scratch 
MSURed
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-24, 08:30

duffy munn wrote:

Then making people shouldn't be making "friends" based on a freaking message board.

Well yeah, normal people don't do that but who ever suggested anyone on here was normal  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 1966794946 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-24, 08:34

DWags wrote:I'm hoping in my best BobbySak type of way, that this site doesn't become as obsessed with the RCMB as the RCMB is with Michigan issues.   Razz 
Truth & +1
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-24, 08:36

Dude not attending the spring game tailgate probably has less to do with apathy and more to do with having a 1-2 year old at home.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-24, 08:37

Why is this even a thread?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-24, 08:39

SeeRockCity wrote:Why is this even a thread?

Because Tanner is obsessed and butthurt.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-24, 08:42

duffy munn wrote:

Because Tanner is obsessed and butthurt.

That's how he rolls.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 08:44

Tanfan! wrote:I decided for shits and giggles to log onto the RCMB.  Hadn't been on there in over a week. I wanted to see how things were going given the rise in membership here. The annual RCMB spring game tailgate is a go!  Problem is, Trevor the host isn't going. He is allowing those on the RCMB to borrow his tents and equipment for a tailgate.  It's already starting folks.  The apathy.   Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 2809484752

Cut the guy some slack. He has kids now, that changes your priorities.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:01

Look the rcmb apologists are angry. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 09:02

Tanfan! wrote:Look the rcmb apologists are angry. Lol

I'm a rcmb apologist?? Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-04-24, 09:04

Were you a bitter old man when you were younger?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 09:07

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:09

tTito wrote:

Were you a bitter old man when you were younger?

Actually not, I was allowed to post on the RCMP for over 12 years until the new Mods decided to make it a t blower only board.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-24, 09:09

I'm not apologizing for anything. Just think is very weak to base friendship on a message board.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:09

SeeRockCity wrote:Why is this even a thread?

For shits and giggles.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:13

duffy munn wrote:

I'm not apologizing for anything. Just think is very weak to base friendship on a message board.

The cool thing about this board is you are allowed to express your opinion. I disagree. I was friends with trevor and Mel. Went out to dinner with them. Met them in Orlando for good games. Inviting me back to the rcmb and then promptly banning me again kinda felt like a kick in the nuts. Oh well.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dude not attending the spring game tailgate probably has less to do with apathy and more to do with having a 1-2 year old at home.

I know that but I got to find something to latch onto. Go with me here.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:20

NigelUno wrote:

Holy crap. That's hilarious.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:29

gHost Spartan wrote:

Dwags nailed it. Although, to be fair, the Swill was created in response to how bad the RCMB had gotten so naturally people are going to come here and vent. That said, most seemed to have gotten it out of their system after the first week.

Regarding Trevor and the spring game. Well, I don't know if this is an event that he ordinarily attended in the past so I can't make any conclusions about the importance or non-importance of it. In the end, I really don't care about what happens at the RCMB anymore.  alien 

We should cuddle.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:31

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Eff normal.

Well yeah, normal people don't do that but who ever suggested anyone on here was normal  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game 1966794946 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-24, 09:31

Tanfan! wrote:

For shits and giggles.

I don't think I've ever taken a shit and giggled.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 09:32

gHost Spartan wrote:

What's interesting about that scene is that Indy had just begged the Nazi lady to let it go but she was overwhelmed by the grail and simply couldn't, resulting in her death. It seemed strange that after begging with the Nazi lady to let it go that he would suddenly be lured in by the grail, especially after he had already drank from it and saved his father's life with it. I understand that the filmmakers wanted us to how alluring the grail is but that scene IMO was poorly executed. Overall, though, I thought it was a solid movie.

The last movie with the spaceship was awful. Laughably awful.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:37

DWags wrote:

I don't think I've ever taken a shit and giggled.  

Are you freaking kidding me? I giggle all the time whilst shitting and reading this board.

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2014-04-24, 09:56; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 09:56

I am trying to figure out which one of the above posters eviscerated me the best. Nigel's post to me gets the nod. It was subtle and straight to the point. It pointed out my deep seated animosity and then correctly advised me to "let it go." Well done. I feel as though a tremendous burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I can now go on in life knowing that two boards can exist in the cyber universe. Thank you, Nigel. Thank you for relieving me from all the pain.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 09:57

Tanfan! wrote:I am trying to figure out which one of the above posters eviscerated me the best.  Nigel's post to me gets the nod.  It was subtle and straight to the point. It pointed out my deep seated animosity and then correctly advised me to "let it go."  Well done.  I feel as though a tremendous burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I can now go on in life knowing that two boards can exist in the cyber universe.  Thank you, Nigel.  Thank you for relieving me from all the pain.  

Keep the sig though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-24, 09:59

NigelUno wrote:

The last movie with the spaceship was awful. Laughably awful.

**** George Lucas and Steven Spielberg
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-24, 09:59

NigelUno wrote:

Keep the sig though.

Why are you now a secretary? And can you bring me some coffee?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-24, 10:03

God, I hate them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next