Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.

+9
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
steveschneider
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
Clarett's Folly
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
13 posters

Go down

That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.  Empty That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.

Post by DWags 2017-10-08, 11:56

Hate that place. I was there for some great victories in my time. Desmond's drop included, Bobby Morse punt return into his sisters arms all of Dantoniis games there with the exception of 2015 and the Bobby Williams fiasco too. But fuck it I'm done. Live the town, live the restaurants but it's hell getting in and hell getting out and fans cheer our injured and just fuck them. They are obnoxious the announcer is and the walmartets are. No more. I've done my obligations kids done. She's 2-0 in her career there. Fuck them. Never again
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.  Empty Re: That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-08, 12:00

Never say never.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.  Empty Re: That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.

Post by DWags 2017-10-08, 12:06

NigelUno wrote:Never say never.

I should say never for an MSU uofm football game. I'm pretty damn sure of it. Wouldn't have went to this one but the kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 12:07

Good call dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-10-08, 12:12

I made the same decision years ago. I did see some great wins but also saw 49-3. Fuck that place and fuck those people.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-08, 12:14

What I wouldn't have given to be there last night.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-10-08, 12:19

duffy munn wrote:Fuck that place and fuck those people.

sums it up well
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-08, 14:35

Place is a shit hole.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-08, 14:40

steveschneider wrote:Place is a shit hole.

It's a terrible place to watch a game, and can be a pain in the ass getting in and out.

It was probably awful last night. Night game. Rain. Close game. Everyone pretty much stayed until the end.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-08, 14:47

The field looks like shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-10-08, 15:17

I never have been and will never go.  But that must be one of the best feelings a man can have walking out of there after a win
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 15:31

Herbie Green wrote:I never have been and will never go.  But that must be one of the best feelings a man can have walking out of there after a win

Can female MSU fans also feel good about leaving Michigan Stadium after an MSU win, Herbie? Or is are those "best feelings" restricted to men?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-10-08, 16:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I never have been and will never go.  But that must be one of the best feelings a man can have walking out of there after a win

Can female MSU fans also feel good about leaving Michigan Stadium after an MSU win, Herbie? Or is are those "best feelings" restricted to men?

Ask Travis
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-08, 16:26

I've been done with the Big Outhouse my whole life. Never been, no desire.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-08, 17:26

what’s the joy cramming into that piece of shit with a bunch of morons?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 17:32

Herbie Green wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Ask Travis

Does Travis speak for you know? Did you hire Travis to be your spokesperson? Herbie, if so, do you think that was a good move?

I think it was a bad move, Herbie. Not the hiring a spokesperson part. That is fine. The hiring Travis to be your spokesperson is the bad move, Herbie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 17:36

Turtleneck wrote:

Herbie's answer to this question could be the turning point in our season.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 17:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He has delegated the responsibility of answering this question to Travis.

Travis now speaks for Herbie. This should be fun.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 17:39

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He has delegated the responsibility of answering this question to Travis.

Travis now speaks for Herbie. This should be fun.

They already basically speak with the same whiny, mindless, spineless voice. Should be a good fit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 17:43

True, but Herbie is generally much smarter than Travis. Travis is going to say a lot of dumb things on Herbie's behalf. Much like I had to fire Travis for his failure to follow through on his Travis Report obligations, I am sure Herbie will be canning Travis soon. Travis is the Scaramucci of tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 17:51

Herbie would like you to know that there is a party at his house this weekend and the entire swill is invited

That's it, I'm never going to go back to the Big House.  Source
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 17:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Herbie would like you to know that there is a party at his house this weekend and the entire swill is invited

Thanks for the invitation. I'm unable to attend because I don't want to go.
No regrets,
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 17:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Herbie would like you to know that there is a party at his house this weekend and the entire swill is invited

No regrets,
tGreenWay

You're going.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 17:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No regrets,
tGreenWay

You're going.

I'll meet everybody there. I might be late.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 17:56

tGreenWay wrote:

You're going.

This is not fucking optional greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 18:08

I will be there! Maybe Herbie's place should be the new gathering spot. Bob's house is getty pretty torn up. He never cleans up after us.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 18:09

Turtleneck wrote:

I will be there! Maybe Herbie's place should be the new gathering spot. Bob's house is getty pretty torn up. He never cleans up after us.

My favorite part of bobs house is the living room where the orgy was
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 18:15

Turtleneck wrote:

That's what's not cleaned up and it's gotten... gross.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 18:15

tGreenWay wrote:

I understand. We'll see.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 18:17

tGreenWay wrote:

I understand. We'll see.

No we won't see greenway. You're going to be at fucking herbies house and we're going to fuck capiche?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 18:19

Poor capiche.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 18:20

tGreenWay wrote:

I understand. We'll see.

No we won't see greenway. You're going to be at fucking herbies house and we're going to fuck capiche?

Right. I'll let you know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 18:20

Turtleneck wrote:Poor capiche.

He roots for um
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 18:27

Capiche sounds gross.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-10-08, 18:45

Been to every Big Ten football stadium for games except for Minnesota and Rutgers (Was in Nebraska for a Big 12 game) and can say aa was the worst experience as a visitor I ever experienced. People warned me about C-Bus but there were Buckeye fans who apologized for the few jerks.

Not so in aa. More jerks/assholes per ticket holders and they vandalized some MSU fan's cars in the golf course parking. About 10 year prior I had both side mirrors knocked off when a buddy left an MSU hat in the back window at Yost parking for a hockey game so I refused to take my vehicle to any event on campus.

Don't blame you DWags, you've done your duty and you'll never miss it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-08, 19:41

GRR Spartan wrote:Been to every Big Ten football stadium for games except for Minnesota and Rutgers (Was in Nebraska for a Big 12 game) and can say aa was the worst experience as a visitor I ever experienced. People warned me about C-Bus but there were Buckeye fans who apologized for the few jerks.

Not so in aa. More jerks/assholes per ticket holders and they vandalized some MSU fan's cars in the golf course parking. About 10 year prior I had both side mirrors knocked off when a buddy left an MSU hat in the back window at Yost parking for a hockey game so I refused to take my vehicle to any event on campus.

Not our rivals but let’s vandalize a car with a hat in it. They preach superior academics along with superior football but they act like idiots and they suck at football.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-08, 19:51

steveschneider wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Been to every Big Ten football stadium for games except for Minnesota and Rutgers (Was in Nebraska for a Big 12 game) and can say aa was the worst experience as a visitor I ever experienced. People warned me about C-Bus but there were Buckeye fans who apologized for the few jerks.

Not our rivals but let’s vandalize a car with a hat in it. They preach superior academics along with superior football but they act like idiots and they suck at football.

And basketball. Suzy 19-4 Izzo 27-10

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-08, 20:30

Turtleneck wrote:

yeah, the crime scene investigator enjoyed the living room, as well - spent an inordinate amount of time there.. even took a few things with him when he left.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down