Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.

+14
Death Roe
Wally Fairway
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
MSU addict
steveschneider
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
18 posters

Go down

That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.  Empty That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-08, 18:28

It looked like he was pulled from behind to me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.  Empty Re: That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-08, 18:30

Great
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.  Empty Re: That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-08, 18:30

Why, whatever are you talking about? That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.  3742235224
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-08, 18:37

That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.  Tve917-19660211-156
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-08, 19:07

Pulled by the invisible Jedi.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-08, 19:23

Thank you for sharing your shitty thoughts with the board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-08, 19:24

I thought he gave an Oscar winning performance.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-10-08, 19:37

I saw something like that once on Ghost Hunters.

Maybe it was gHost.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-08, 20:13

I think if anything he slipped
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-08, 20:24

Herbstreit suggested it could've been the "girl" trainer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-08, 20:25

He looked like he was going to go after someone out of frustration. Somebody might have tugged on his jersey, causing him to lose his balance.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-09, 07:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:He looked like he was going to go after someone out of frustration. Somebody might have tugged on his jersey, causing him to lose his balance.

What angle of that have you seen where you see someone grab him?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-09, 07:55

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:He looked like he was going to go after someone out of frustration. Somebody might have tugged on his jersey, causing him to lose his balance.

Absolutely none, pure conjecture. That does not look like your average going down due to loss of balance though.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-09, 08:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Absolutely none, pure conjecture. That does not look like your average going down due to loss of balance though.

No it looks like being a wuss punk that is frustrated with how bad he sucks and doing an act to draw a flag.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 08:18

He would have whined about it after the game if it had happened. I just watched the gif again on the way up if you look at his face he looks woozy like he has been hit with a tko punch.

Either he’s acting or he’s super dizzy/short of breathe/ or he is feeling the effects of a concussion. It’s a really strange moment but I don’t see any proof a Spartan took him down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-09, 08:23

Rocinante wrote:It looked like he was pulled from behind to me.

ROC'S A BLUE!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-10-09, 08:45

https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/916856484646064128

If you watch the gif in this tweet - it looks like O'Korn gets pulled backwards. I'm not sure how he could fake fall in that manner.
And if he was pulled down then the dude who did it should have been kick out of the game - not that it matters because in the end 14-10 & Harbaugh gonna start looking to the NFL.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 08:54

Wally Fairway wrote:https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/916856484646064128

If you watch the gif in this tweet - it looks like O'Korn gets pulled backwards. I'm not sure how he could fake fall in that manner.
And if he was pulled down then the dude who did it should have been kick out of the game - not that it matters because in the end 14-10 & Harbaugh gonna start looking to the NFL.

Yeah in that one I can see a case for him being pulled. Looks like the guy with the Gatorade bottle did it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-09, 09:08

steveschneider wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/916856484646064128

Yeah in that one I can see a case for him being pulled. Looks like the guy with the Gatorade bottle did it.

Eh, maybe the guy put his had on his back to help him up? O'Korn felt and went into the act?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-09, 09:14

I think the trainer was trying to pull him up, O'Korn slipped, ref saw it and threw flag thinking Cooper pushed him down.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 09:34

TheReal_LWS wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Eh, maybe the guy put his had on his back to help him up? O'Korn felt and went into the act?

I don’t know it looks like a pull over by the right shoulder and he’s pulled back at an angle towards the guy with the gatorade bottle and falls right at his feet. I’m not 100% convinced but I see an argument for the pull. Either way the penalty was accurate or if it wasn’t no big deal because we won the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 09:36

Death Roe wrote:I think the trainer was trying to pull him up, O'Korn slipped, ref saw it and threw flag thinking Cooper pushed him down.

Very possible. This gif is at a wider angle than the one I saw earlier so it reveals more to the story.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-09, 11:15

I've watched that gif/vid a number of times and I don't see anything that can confirm either way. I don't see a hand or his jersey move like some have said (not here).

What I keep going back to is why the fuck would someone pull him down knowing full well you are not going to get away with it? Especially a trainer. If anything I would lean toward the gHost theory...Gatorade bottle guy might of put his hand his back or even grabbed his jersey, O'Korn felt hit it and flopped. Notice O'Korn sprints the other way afterwards instead of getting pissy about it or even calling for a flag...which he did several times yesterday.

Whatever. 14-10. I hope they think we are dirty.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-09, 12:39

Nordic wrote:I've watched that gif/vid a number of times and I don't see anything that can confirm either way. I don't see a hand or his jersey move like some have said (not here).

What I keep going back to is why the fuck would someone pull him down knowing full well you are not going to get away with it? Especially a trainer. If anything I would lean toward the gHost theory...Gatorade bottle guy might of put his hand his back or even grabbed his jersey, O'Korn felt hit it and flopped. Notice O'Korn sprints the other way afterwards instead of getting pissy about it or even calling for a flag...which he did several times yesterday.

Whatever. 14-10. I hope they think we are dirty.

60 minutes of unnecessary roughness!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-10-09, 14:23

MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2017-10-09, 16:59

I'm still trying to figure why he Kung fu somersaulted into our sideline.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-09, 17:02

By-Tor wrote:I'm still trying to figure why he Kung fu somersaulted into our sideline.

That Oh Corn "flop" didn't look like a flop to me.  502811600 he seemed frustrated.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 17:16

By-Tor wrote:I'm still trying to figure why he Kung fu somersaulted into our sideline.

What part of the game did this flop/kick happen? I want to go back and see this kick. Or is it in a gif?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-09, 17:20

Found it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down