Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
6 posters

Go down

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story Empty Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:34 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/08/virginia-teacher-31-pleads-guilty-to-sex-romp-with-teen-boy-student.html

But we are told men are the pigs.

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story Abuser10
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story Empty Re: Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 am

Fox literally posts a new teacher banging story about once a week. You just find that website or something?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story Empty Re: Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story

Post by Death Roe Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 am

Cam Newton = LWS?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Fox literally posts a new teacher banging story about once a week. You just find that website or something?

The question is why others aren't posting the stories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 am

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story 1qiw0p
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:46 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Fox literally posts a new teacher banging story about once a week. You just find that website or something?

Because the marketing department at Fox News knows that the perverts that follow them like a religion get off on stories like that so they post every one of those stories they can get their hands on. It's also why they employ Hannity, who is nothing more than a Trump cheerleader. The sheep eat that shit up, and it gives then viewership and clicks. It's not too difficult to figure out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:28 am

Death Roe wrote:Cam Newton = LWS?

It's obvious that Bee hates women. My guess: It's because he's terrified of them.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Cam Newton = LWS?

It's obvious that Bee hates women. My guess: It's because he's terrified of them.

Especially of my wife!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Because the marketing department at Fox News knows that the perverts that follow them like a religion get off on stories like that so they post every one of those stories they can get their hands on. It's also why they employ Hannity, who is nothing more than a Trump cheerleader. The sheep eat that shit up, and it gives then viewership and clicks. It's not too difficult to figure out.

I'm sorry you don't think that female sexual predators deserve to be outed. Judging from this post it seems to trigger quite the fevered reaction from you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:50 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm sorry you don't think that female sexual predators deserve to be outed.   Judging from this post it seems to trigger quite the fevered reaction from you.

Yes, I'm quite furious. I only see things in a political prism just like you. Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story 502811600

Goose, could you give me a list of things I should be outraged by? There's so much that I feel like I'm falling behind. Thanks in advance
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm sorry you don't think that female sexual predators deserve to be outed. Judging from this post it seems to trigger quite the fevered reaction from you.

Were the teenage boys wearing tight clothes? And going somewhere alone with these women?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:34 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry you don't think that female sexual predators deserve to be outed.   Judging from this post it seems to trigger quite the fevered reaction from you.

Yes, I'm quite furious. I only see things in a political prism just like you. Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story 502811600

Says the man that brought the whole political angle into this thread. Good lord your lack of self awareness is startling at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:37 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Says the man that brought the whole political angle into this thread. Good lord your lack of self awareness is startling at times.

You're projecting again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 am

I know you're all worked up about this Goose so I won't respond to you any more in this thread. I'm sorry I brought up the point about Hannity being a Trump cheerleader. I was just trying to paint a picture on how Fox News operates. When discussing a politically biased website, sometimes you need to bring up politics. I'm sorry I triggered you.

Wanna hug it out?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I know you're all worked up about this Goose so I won't respond to you any more in this thread. I'm sorry I brought up the point about Hannity being a Trump cheerleader. I was just trying to paint a picture on how Fox News operates. When discussing a politically biased website, sometimes you need to bring up politics. I'm sorry I triggered you.

Wanna hug it out?

I'm not worked up at all this morning, in fact I'm going to be calm for a year at least. We can hug if you like and you can whisper in my ear how MSNBC is so different from FOX? Both tribes select where to get the reinforcement they want. I've been avoiding the swill on purpose and really prefer that shit not seep over here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:37 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I know you're all worked up about this Goose so I won't respond to you any more in this thread. I'm sorry I brought up the point about Hannity being a Trump cheerleader. I was just trying to paint a picture on how Fox News operates. When discussing a politically biased website, sometimes you need to bring up politics. I'm sorry I triggered you.

Wanna hug it out?

I'm not worked up at all this morning, in fact I'm going to be calm for a year at least. We can hug if you like and you can whisper in my ear how MSNBC is so different from FOX? Both tribes select where to get the reinforcement they want. I've been avoiding the swill on purpose and really prefer that shit not seep over here.

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story 502811600

I'm chuckling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:43 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not worked up at all this morning, in fact I'm going to be calm for a year at least.   We can hug if you like and you can whisper in my ear how MSNBC is so different from FOX?   Both tribes select where to get the reinforcement they want.   I've been avoiding the swill on purpose and really prefer that shit not seep over here.  

I'm chuckling.

Careful you don't wedge a hemorrhoid in a nostril.

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story 5f7fdf184bccff091dfbfa304a0a2ea6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:20 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm chuckling.

Careful you don't wedge a hemorrhoid in a nostril.

Another teacher sexual abusing an underaged student story 5f7fdf184bccff091dfbfa304a0a2ea6

I'm not chuckling. You're deflecting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down