Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job.

+7
The_Dude
Nommad2
Ass Dan
LoneWolfSparty
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
11 posters

Go down

Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job. Empty Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job.

Post by tTy Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Get it girl!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job. Empty Re: Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 pm

First ****ing day Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job. 502811600 Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job. 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job. Empty Re: Student secretly records subtitute teacher blowing his brains out on his cell phone on her first day on the job.

Post by Rocinante Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 pm

That's an expensive load to the face, lady.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:54 pm

For Dan and OTPT:

I blame Obama.

(If I am going to get accused of doing it, I might as well do it.)
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:For Dan and OTPT:

I blame Obama.

(If I am going to get accused of doing it, I might as well do it.)

That's Ass Dan to you, pal
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Thanks Obama
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:32 pm

So a 22 year old female blowing a 17 year old male is considered predatory sexual assault?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:34 pm

The_Dude wrote:So a 22 year old female blowing a 17 year old male is considered predatory sexual assault?

He was getting some brain
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:11 pm

She was just puttin' some english on that skin flute. Should get OT for personal after school lesson.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:16 pm

When I first read the subject, I thought, "Sweet!". Then I noticed that it said "blowing his brains out", and thought it would be a horrifically awful video of a suicide, and WTF would someone post that.

Glad it was my first thought....errr, I mean, what a horrible rapist she is for manipulating that poor, innocent 17 year old into doing something that he didn't understand.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Well, where's the video? Did she have good technique?

Not that it mattered to the kid. Yippee ki yay.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Just think 14 days later and everything would have been ok...Crazy how mature those 17 year old males get in just a few days.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down