Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..

4 posters

Go down

Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..  Empty Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 25th 2017, 8:10 am

thoughts and prayers are with gun owners during this very difficult time..

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..  Empty Re: Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos October 25th 2017, 9:21 am

Now is not the time bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..  Empty Re: Two People Shot Dead At Grambling State University..

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 25th 2017, 9:23 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Now is not the time bob
too soon?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos October 25th 2017, 9:25 am

Please. Bob. It’s too soon to politicize their senseless and unnecessary death. Please wait until after deer season.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider October 25th 2017, 12:39 pm

No one should talk about guns until that last candle burns out at the candle light vigils.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 25th 2017, 12:42 pm

steveschneider wrote:Now one should talk about guns until that last candle burns out at the candle light vigils.
I simply turn my life over to god... as long as I'm in his hands - and with your thoughts and prayers, of course - I will be fine.

at least until the next shooting.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags October 25th 2017, 1:01 pm

Welp, gun sales will now go up. So, thoughts and prayers are with the gun salespeople.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 25th 2017, 1:17 pm

DWags wrote:Welp, gun sales will now go up.  So, thoughts and prayers are with the gun salespeople.  

if thoughts and prayers were effective, the people who enjoy wishing thoughts and prayers upon people wouldn't need guns to protect themselves. They could just think and pray instead.

oh well - just in case.. I send my thoughts and prayers out to those getting ready to head out to tonight's candlelight vigil. It's my thought and prayer that god's warm light will keep you as you think and pray.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags October 25th 2017, 2:26 pm

Bill O'reiley needed a ton more thoughts and prayers, and maybe then God wouldn't have hated him so much.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider October 25th 2017, 3:22 pm

DWags wrote:Bill O'reiley needed a ton more thoughts and prayers, and maybe then God wouldn't have hated him so much.

God sounds like a real pin head for what he did to poor Bill O'reiley.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down