Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..

5 posters

Go down

What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  Empty What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-30, 10:53

What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  Poster_a9488fd8458d4584868034b6f20528bc

Omaha, NEB - A man dressed in a Halloween costume that resembled a gunman threw a Nebraska shopping mall into a panic.

Families scattered when they saw a man wearing a black cape and head covering carry a fake rifle into Omaha's Oak View Mall.

wtf is wrong with people??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  Empty Re: What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-30, 11:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  Poster_a9488fd8458d4584868034b6f20528bc

Omaha, NEB - A man dressed in a Halloween costume that resembled a gunman threw a Nebraska shopping mall into a panic.

Families scattered when they saw a man wearing a black cape and head covering carry a fake rifle into Omaha's Oak View Mall.

You obviously hate the 2nd amendment. Move on up to Canada snowflake.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  Empty Re: What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..

Post by Guest 2017-10-30, 11:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

A country full of sissies running away from that nice man protecting them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-30, 11:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

A country full of sissies running away from that nice man protecting them.
What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-30, 11:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  Poster_a9488fd8458d4584868034b6f20528bc

You obviously hate the 2nd amendment. Move on up to Canada snowflake.
What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  502811600

imagine that guy - dressed like that for Halloween or any other reason - walking into ANY building in America.

Shocked What NOT To Wear As Your Halloween Costume..  4198636888

seriously - at what point did he think that was a good idea?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-30, 11:17

I thought for sure this was going to be black face. Which I guarantee there are still a lot of people who think is just fine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-30, 17:11

WTF is wrong with people, indeed. I mean, why is this in a mirror image (notice the backward writing on the store sign in the background)? I see that more and more. Often it's when people are taking photos/videos of themselves, but I don't even get why people have it on mirror image for that (isn't that an easy adjustment on most phones? Heck, my last few phones came with the normal, non-mirror, as the default for the front camera). But this person isn't even taking a selfie, so why the hell is the image flipped? Do they have the selfie camera on, and are just holding it up over their head? Yeah, cause he's not going to see you doing that.

And don't even get me going on people recording video in portrait mode.

WTF is wrong with people?

(Oh yeah, and the weirdo is a f'ing idiot, for taking the orange tip off the toy gun).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-10-30, 17:21

MiamiSpartan wrote:

WTF is wrong with people, indeed. I mean, why is this in a mirror image (notice the backward writing on the store sign in the background)? I see that more and more. Often it's when people are taking photos/videos of themselves, but I don't even get why people have it on mirror image for that (isn't that an easy adjustment on most phones? Heck, my last few phones came with the normal, non-mirror, as the default for the front camera). But this person isn't even taking a selfie, so why the hell is the image flipped? Do they have the selfie camera on, and are just holding it up over their head? Yeah, cause he's not going to see you doing that.

(Oh yeah, and the weirdo is a f'ing idiot, for taking the orange tip off the toy gun).

I believe the side of the escalator is mirrored.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-30, 17:21

Rocinante wrote:I thought for sure this was going to be black face. Which I guarantee there are still a lot of people who think is just fine.
It's funny you should say this. True story from this weekend. So this kid we know goes to a school where they only allow kids up to like 3rd grade dress up for Halloween. But to make it fun for 4th and 5th graders, they have those grades do a living museum and dress up as famous Americans. So they still get to dress up, even if it's an educational sense. Cool.

Anyway, the kid we know (a Latin kid) gets Muhammed Ali. His mom was telling him to use makeup on his face to look black. Clueless, right? Want to know what makes it worse? The mom is a principal at a different public school in the city. And she's still this fucking clueless that painting a kid's face to look like a black person is not a good idea. My wife and I stepped in and vehemently talked them out of this. I mean, yeah, it's a famous person that he's trying to look like, and not doing it to be racist, but still, blackface has such a terrible racist connotation in this country, that you just can't do that. Unreal. The kid would have gone to school and probably gotten sent home...at least unless his principal is as big of an idiot as his mom the principal.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-30, 17:23

I.B. Fine wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I believe the side of the escalator is mirrored.
Huh, maybe you're right. That's a damn fine, spotless mirror. Hats off to the mall cleaning folks.

My objection to mirror image selfies/videos still stands, even if it was wrong in this case.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down