Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old government war film.

4 posters

Go down

Old government war film. Empty Old government war film.

Post by DWags 2017-11-02, 11:05

I don't know if we've posted this before.  Needs to be watched and it does have some relevance.   

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Old government war film. Empty Re: Old government war film.

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-02, 11:16

Pretty sure the fascist is Mel Blanc.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-02, 11:24

Nah, it was Richard Lane. He sure sounds like Mel Blanc though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-02, 11:46

Election is over DWags.

The Fake News worked. Why on earth do you think this is cogent? Wink
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-02, 11:56

GRR Spartan wrote:Election is over DWags.

The Fake News worked. Why on earth do you think this is cogent?  Wink

Because that was just the tip of the iceberg.  Do you realize how stupid a good portion of America is?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-02, 12:02

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Election is over DWags.

The Fake News worked. Why on earth do you think this is cogent?  Wink

Because that was just the tip of the iceberg.  Do you realize how stupid a good portion of America is?

I do Dwags and you do too. That's why I think its going to get much worse and have abandoned the hop that Kelly, Mattis and Tillerson are failsafes for our current democracy.

When Kelly makes statements like he did regarding Confederate General Lee it tells me Trump is insulating himself with people who are in agreement with his divide and conquer style of leadership.

News like Manfort's relationship with the Cyprus bank and that bank's connection to Russian organized crime will go right over the heads of the 46% of American voters who think the media makes up stories about Trump.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-02, 12:28

GRR Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I do Dwags and you do too.  That's why I think its going to get much worse and have abandoned the hop that Kelly, Mattis and Tillerson are failsafes for our current democracy.

When Kelly makes statements like he did regarding Confederate General Lee it tells me Trump is insulating himself with people who are in agreement with his divide and conquer style of leadership.

News like Manfort's relationship with the Cyprus bank and that bank's connection to Russian organized crime will go right over the heads of the 46% of American voters who think the media makes up stories about Trump.

It's actually a brilliant strategy by Trump and his team.  They know if they hold a shiney object up and keep the idiots attention focused on that object, (Patriotism, wall, Bad Muslim, Horrible Trade agreements, Gays are bad) they can pretty much just lie about any shit they want to and when called out about it, they wrap themselves in the second amendment and flag and say "FAKE NEWS", and the idiots fall in line.  Nay, the idiots rally for them.

I said in another thread, Trump WAS ON TV yesterday. He said, he verbally said, "These Animals" and "Our justice department is a joke, an absolute joke" then, I saw Sanders come on t.v. and say "No, he didn't say that" and didn't bat an eye.  Just looked at a room full of reporters and said, with an unblinking conviction, "No, he didn't say that".  

It's that simple for them.  It's fucking scary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-02, 12:33

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

I do Dwags and you do too.  That's why I think its going to get much worse and have abandoned the hop that Kelly, Mattis and Tillerson are failsafes for our current democracy.

It's actually a brilliant strategy by Trump and his team.  They know if they hold a shiney object up and keep the idiots attention focused on that object, (Patriotism, wall, Bad Muslim, Horrible Trade agreements, Gays are bad) they can pretty much just lie about any shit they want to and when called out about it, they wrap themselves in the second amendment and flag and say "FAKE NEWS", and the idiots fall in line.  Nay, the idiots rally for them.

I said in another thread, Trump WAS ON TV yesterday. He said, he verbally said, "These Animals" and "Our justice department is a joke, an absolute joke" then, I saw Sanders come on t.v. and say "No, he didn't say that" and didn't bat an eye.  Just looked at a room full of reporters and said, with an unblinking conviction, "No, he didn't say that".  

It's that simple for them.  It's fucking scary.
as you seem to indicate, America is a very stupid country and we usually get what we deserve.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down