Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..?

+7
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
DWags
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? Empty How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:04 pm

and who will actually be able to keep up with the number of times he embarrasses us?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? Empty Re: How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Bob I remember the times when I wasn’t well aware that the president was going on a trip to Asia today and maybe in a few days I’d find out that the president was in Asia if something happened. I miss those days.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? Empty Re: How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..?

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Trump is going to flop on so many negotiated points it’s going to look like Wicked Tuna.

I don’t think Trump wants to lose manufacturing for his and Ivanka’s fashion companies, he’ll negotiate the dam away and claim he made a great deal for the US while Xi realizes Trump can be played.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bob I remember the times when I wasn’t well aware that the president was going on a trip to Asia today and maybe in a few days I’d find out that the president was in Asia if something happened. I miss those days.
I wish there was a way we could apologize to Asia beforehand.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm

I say at the very least he makes Yuli Gurriel look like a man of inclusion and peace.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 pm

DWags wrote:I say at the very least he makes Yuli Gurriel look like a man of inclusion and peace.
How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 pm

I just hope that keep him out of the brothels of Thailand.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:37 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump is going to flop on so many negotiated points it’s going to look like Wicked Tuna.

I don’t think Trump wants to lose manufacturing for him and the mother of his son, Ivanka’s, fashion companies, he’ll negotiate the dam away and claim he made a great deal for the US while Xi realizes Trump can be played.

Fify
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 am

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:08 am

the sexual predator asks Japan to build cars in the United States.

"Try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over. Is that possible to ask? That's not rude. Is that rude? I don't think so," Trump told executives from automakers including Toyota and Mazda during a trip to Japan on Monday.

They already do.

The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association estimates that its members built nearly 4 million vehicles in the U.S. in 2016, and employed nearly 90,000 people.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the sexual predator asks Japan to build cars in the United States.

"Try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over. Is that possible to ask? That's not rude. Is that rude? I don't think so," Trump told executives from automakers including Toyota and Mazda during a trip to Japan on Monday.

They already do.

The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association estimates that its members built nearly 4 million vehicles in the U.S. in 2016, and employed nearly 90,000 people.

Well so far your MSM has lied on this story and the koi pond story....so 2 huge fake news stories on day 1. Good work guys.

Aaron Blake‏Verified account @AaronBlake
Stop taking that Trump quote about Japanese cars out of context. He clearly knows they're built here.

http://wapo.st/2h7qaQo

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? DN82dhRWsAEL7zO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 am

John Podhoretz‏Verified account @jpodhoretz 41m41 minutes ago
More
I want to see whether CNN fires the koi pond editor. One of the very few overt acts of deliberate deception I can recall.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/927480339395641345
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 am

More fake news....they keep spewing it and you lemmings keep swallowing it.

Charlie Spiering‏Verified account @charliespiering 19m19 minutes ago
More
CNN story fails to mention that in the SAME MEETING Trump thanked Toyota & Mazda for building plants in the US

Trump asks Japan to build cars in the U.S. It already does
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:08 am

LooseGoose wrote:More fake news....they keep spewing it and you lemmings keep swallowing it.

Charlie Spiering‏Verified account @charliespiering  19m19 minutes ago
More
CNN story fails to mention that in the SAME MEETING Trump thanked Toyota & Mazda for building plants in the US

Goose?  If I heard him say it on t.v. this morning, is it "fake news".  I don't give a fuck what else he said.  He said "Build some cars in the U.S.".  They build a shit ton of cars here, and they have one of the biggest assembly plants in the world in Kentucky.

He's a fucking idiot.  He's our President, and he represents us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am

Leave trump alone!! How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? 502811600
How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? 598d614fbce4d_1_chris_598d61365668e
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 am

LooseGoose wrote:More fake news....they keep spewing it and you lemmings keep swallowing it.

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? 2Q==
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:25 am

More

poor 'ol Goose.. posting a mainstream media article whining about the mainstream media. How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? 502811600

if you want to believe the mainstream media, by all means, please do. In the meantime, thanks for proving me correct and I'm sorry that the sexual predator is an embarrassment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am

I remember posting a year ago more than once that the next 4 years are going to be very, very long for supporters of the sexual predator and their fragile feelings.

so far, I'm right (again).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:17 am

More

This is one of the problems with Fox News. They want us to praise Trump when he gets something right that any US president would know. Of course they will tak about the obvious shit that got wrong. Not only is it stuff the US president should know, you would think mister all knowing businessman would know that too.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:24 am

More

Hey Goose? Could you get your boy Trump to hire American workers at Mar-A-Lago? Or do you just listen to what Trump spews, and don't look at the reality of what he does?

As always...I thank you in advance for your reply.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 am

what did you expect? The mainstream media did nothing but make excuses for him during the campaign.. lowering the expectation to the point that if he can read a nursery rhyme without mispronouncing a single-syllable word, they celebrate his accomplishment.

he was good for their ratings.. and, of course, the racist, bigoted knuckle-dragging deplorables fell right in line with the sexual predator and the mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am

I think it's pretty obvious he knows that Japanese manufacturers are already building cars here. I think he just word vomited trying to suggest that they build more cars in the US moving forward.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:11 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the sexual predator asks Japan to build cars in the United States.

They already do.

Well so far your MSM has lied on this story and the koi pond story....so 2 huge fake news stories on day 1. Good work guys.

Stop taking that Trump quote about Japanese cars out of context. He clearly knows they're built here.

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? DN82dhRWsAEL7zO

That reads like an incoherent idiot rambling off the top of his head. I hope the lost in translation version doesn't make him sound like the fool he is to the Japanese. If you already know they build cars here why are you asking them to build cars here? JFC.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:06 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That reads like an incoherent idiot rambling off the top of his head. I hope the lost in translation version doesn't make him sound like the fool he is to the Japanese. If you already know they build cars here why are you asking them to build cars here? JFC.

Yep, but poor Goose has lost his mind trying to defend the indefensible. Trump is an idiot. Goose knows it, Americans know it, and now people all across Asia will know it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43 pm

LooseGoose wrote:...this story and the koi pond story....so 2 huge fake news stories on day 1.   Good work guys.

How Will The Sexual Predator Embarrass America On His Trip to Asia..? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi Loose,

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

In the "Top Domains" section, notice Gateway Pundit among the other sites listed. It is always there. It is one of the top websites linked to by "Russia-linked influence networks on Twitter." On multiple occasions, you have posted stories from the Gateway Pundit. Now tell us again about peddling fake news.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down