Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning?

+3
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
7 posters

Go down

How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning? Empty How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-04, 19:24

Just wondering.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning? Empty Re: How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-04, 19:28

Furiously.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning? Empty Re: How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning?

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-04, 19:30

You better be rock hard right before the game.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-04, 19:31

Best thread ever
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-04, 19:36

Just don't get cocky. Keep your head down and stay focused.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-04, 19:39

tGreenWay wrote:Just don't get cocky. Keep your head down and stay focused.

His head should be up, have you ever spanked it before?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-04, 19:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

This ^^^^^
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 02:15

Hey gang. Just wanted y'all to know my little southern slam piece is really getting me worked up tonight via messenger. I think tomorrow morning might be a good one. My common law wife is taking her daughter to the secretary of State to register the car I gave her. So blast off will be between 9-12. Got a good feeling about this.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-11, 06:00

kingstonlake wrote:Hey gang. Just wanted y'all to know my little southern slam piece is really getting me worked up tonight via messenger. I think tomorrow morning might be a good one. My common law wife is taking her daughter to the secretary of State to register the car I gave her. So blast off will be between 9-12. Got a good feeling about this.

Be sure to edge a few times for maximum explosion.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-11, 07:27

Hell yeah Kingston!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-11, 08:15

Rip that weed out by it's root.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-11-11, 08:25

Da Mayor wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Hey gang. Just wanted y'all to know my little southern slam piece is really getting me worked up tonight via messenger. I think tomorrow morning might be a good one. My common law wife is taking her daughter to the secretary of State to register the car I gave her. So blast off will be between 9-12. Got a good feeling about this.

Be sure to edge a few times for maximum explosion.

How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning? 502811600 How bad do you guys want me to jerk off next Saturday morning? 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-11, 09:41

IT's working!!!

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 17s17 seconds ago
More
Driving to the #OhioState game with @JRoseWXYZ and the Buckeye radio station (97.1) just said that OSU LBs Jerome Baker & Dante Booker will miss today's game against the #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-11, 09:44

Chris Vannini‏Verified account @ChrisVannini 12m12 minutes ago
More
Very interesting comment by Kirk Herbstreit.

Mentions Ohio State’s national recruiting and says, “Winning the Big Ten has to matter to this roster."

Then mentions guys who look at OSU only as an NFL pipeline. Given his obviously deep OSU ties, would seem to be hinting at an issue of players buying in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-11, 09:46

It's 9:45. Any update?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 09:57

I'm stuck in line at Meijer. I'm really trying to hurry guys. Bear with me here. Seriously thinking about jumping the line.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-11, 10:00

Just go in the bathroom there. You won't be the first or last to masturbate there.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-11, 10:00

Hurry up fucker. You've only got two hours before the wife and kid get back from the SOS.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 10:01

Death Roe wrote:Just go in the bathroom there. You won't be the first or last to masturbate there.

I think that lines even longer....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 10:01

Da Mayor wrote:Hurry up fucker. You've only got two hours before the wife and kid get back from the SOS.

Dude.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-11, 10:03

If I don't get to go to Indy because you couldn't find the time to rub one out, I'm gonna be hella pissed.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-11, 10:06

No, I have never spanked kingston before.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 10:14

tGreenWay wrote:

No, I have never spanked kingston before.

Liar.

Update: I'm mobile.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-11, 10:16

Beat. That. Fucking. Meat!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 10:28

Keep seeing this little redhead spinner at Meijer every Saturday morning when I go. we smile at each other. one of these days I think I'm going to strike up a conversation. she's a lot younger than me but hey, IDGAF. She will be my mental partner today.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 11:01

OMG ITS VETERANS DAY THE SOS IS CLOSED. THEYRE HOME.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-11, 11:08

kingstonlake wrote:Keep seeing this little redhead spinner at Meijer every Saturday morning when I go. we smile at each other. one of these days I think I'm going to strike up a conversation. she's a lot younger than me but hey, IDGAF. She will be my mental partner today.

You have a great opening line: "Hey, I'm the reason MSU is so good in football this year. Wanna know why?"
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-11, 11:32

kingstonlake wrote:OMG ITS VETERANS DAY THE SOS IS CLOSED. THEYRE HOME.

YOU HAVE 29 MINUTES YOU BETTER BE JACKING OFF
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 11:47

Wow. Finished. Full disclosure. It wasn't my best effort. Took longer than I thought (30 seconds). I was rushed, people in the house, plus the weight of an appearance in Indy all in my hands. But I came through (pun intended). I think this game will be similar. A sloppy maybe even messy effort but enough to satisfy and victory! Hope I delivered the goods guys.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-11, 11:48

You're doing God's work, my friend. Go Green!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-11, 12:52

This is not good....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down