Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys

+16
Blanch32
Frank Ricard
SeeRockCity
y2kMgrad
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
DWags
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys Empty Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Not only was it quality football but I now own some really cool stuff.

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 30542934330_ccfe2ab468_z
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys Empty Re: Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:10 pm

That was some hella quick shipping
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys Empty Re: Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Amazon prime bay-bee!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:12 pm

And you get the 2nd one free!!!

(Just pay a separate handling fee.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:18 pm

No container of Flexseal?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:19 pm

You really should've ordered some breath mints.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:53 pm

WBH is @DadBoner
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Lame Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:14 pm

It's a nice touch that they also sent you the limited edition autographed picture of Eric Theiss.

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys Theiss10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:40 pm

WBH how is the LED Lantern? I thought about buying it.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Well I had to go to CVS to buy batteries but now that I have they are actually bright as shit. Only 3 AAA batteries. And the thing is backed by a lifetime warranty that includes theft or accidents. Best $12 I ever spent!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well I had to go to CVS to buy batteries but now that I have they are actually bright as shit. Only 3 AAA batteries. And the thing is backed by a lifetime warranty that includes theft or accidents. Best $12 I ever spent!

This should be in your Amazon thread dammit.

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:21 pm

This thread is a first hand example of life giving WBH lemons and not only did he make lemonade, but the man could do it at night in the dark and cook the shit out of the peels at night till they burned.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Yeah, it should be in the amazon thread.

Seriously though I just used the pan and it is fucking LEGIT. Run. Do not walk. RUN to your address bar and type in a-m-a-z-o-n-dot-com and do a search for copper pans. If you cook on a stove at all, this will make your life so much better.

It said no oil or butter needed so I decided to put it to the test. The boy wanted an egg over easy on a piece of toast. Well fuck you pan, I'm going to prove you wrong. Ain't no fuckin' way you can make and flip an over easy egg on this thing with no lube.

I was wrong. Spatula slid under with ease, and no residue left over. Slid it right out of the pan and onto the toast.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:12 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah, it should be in the amazon thread.

Seriously though I just used the pan and it is fucking LEGIT. Run. Do not walk. RUN to your address bar and type in a-m-a-z-o-n-dot-com and do a search for copper pans. If you cook on a stove at all, this will make your life so much better.

It said no oil or butter needed so I decided to put it to the test. The boy wanted an egg over easy on a piece of toast. Well fuck you pan, I'm going to prove you wrong. Ain't no fuckin' way you can make and flip an over easy egg on this thing with no lube.

I was wrong. Spatula slid under with ease, and no residue left over. Slid it right out of the pan and onto the toast.

I've read the reviews on those damned things more than once - it seems they don't hold up. If yours does I'll be pissed at the reviewers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well I had to go to CVS to buy batteries but now that I have they are actually bright as shit. Only 3 AAA batteries. And the thing is backed by a lifetime warranty that includes theft or accidents. Best $12 I ever spent!

Admit it. You don't give a shit about how bright it is. You just want to walk around the house like you're the caretaker from every Scooby Doo episode ever made.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I've read the reviews on those damned things more than once - it seems they don't hold up. If yours does I'll be pissed at the reviewers.

Wife had a whole set this summer. It's ok. She likes my cast iron steak. Slam on on each side at high heat for 90 seconds in the skillet throne on in the 600 degree oven for two minutes each side pull em out. She thought those pans would even be better. Turns out the canola oil just scatters. You need the cast iron. I guess she's made eggs in them. They're ok.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:25 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wife had a whole set this summer. It's ok. She likes my cast iron steak. Slam on on each side at high heat for 90 seconds in the skillet throne on in the 600 degree oven for two minutes each side pull em out. She thought those pans would even be better. Turns out the canola oil just scatters. You need the cast iron. I guess she's made eggs in them. They're ok.

I cook nearly everything in cast iron except eggs. Eggs don't do real well in cast iron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:59 pm

DWags wrote:This thread is a first hand example of life giving WBH lemons and not only did he make lemonade, but the man could do it at night in the dark and cook the shit out of the peels at night till they burned.

You know when there are lemons. There's always a lemon party.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 1966794946 Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 1966794946 Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 1966794946
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:25 pm

I'm trying to decide on a nonstick pan for every night use. Hoping to find something that isn't going to give me cancer of the dick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:32 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I'm trying to decide on a nonstick pan for every night use. Hoping to find something that isn't going to give me cancer of the dick.

Quit trying to fry your dick
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'm trying to decide on a nonstick pan for every night use. Hoping to find something that isn't going to give me cancer of the dick.

Quit trying to fry your dick

My dick roasts every July & August of every year. Thought I'd try something new.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:46 pm

I'm confused
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm confused

Have you told your parents?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm sure they'd be supportive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Is that the one that can melt a beer pong cup?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:59 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:Is that the one that can melt a beer pong cup?

If you're referring to WBH's breath, then the answer is yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm confused

Have you told your parents?

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Those of you looking for non-stick.

Cast Iron. Seriously.

We have a whole set of expensive as fuck All-Clad stainless that gets zero use because we switched to cast iron a few years ago and haven't gone back.

There is a little maintenance involved.

If you TOUCH them with water and/or soap, do this:

1.)Dry them off
2.)Put them on the stove on high heat
3.)Wait until they are fucking smoking hot,
4.)Rub some olive oil in the pan

If the olive oil smokes like hell, then its hot enough.

Watch this, then if you want the science behind it, read through the comments

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:13 pm

I have a cast iron, it's nice. I like to hit my wife over the head with it when she gets out of line. But you don't understand how nonstick really is nonstick with this copper thing. Maybe it won't last forever but it was $20. If it lasts a year and I have to throw it out I'll buy a new one.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:15 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a cast iron, it's nice. I like to hit my wife over the head with it when she gets out of line. But you don't understand how nonstick really is nonstick with this copper thing. Maybe it won't last forever but it was $20. If it lasts a year and I have to throw it out I'll buy a new one.

Dude, when I season my cast iron pans, you have to chase the egg around because it's so slippery you can't get a spatula underneath it.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:17 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a cast iron, it's nice. I like to hit my wife over the head with it when she gets out of line. But you don't understand how nonstick really is nonstick with this copper thing. Maybe it won't last forever but it was $20. If it lasts a year and I have to throw it out I'll buy a new one.

Dude, when I season my cast iron pans, you have to chase the egg around because it's so slippery you can't get a spatula underneath it.

I have three. But I have my favorite. The other two know it and are a bit jealous.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:48 pm

we got that pan a couple months ago. I don't even cook and I love that thing
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:28 am

DWags wrote:This thread is a first hand example of life giving WBH lemons and not only did he make lemonade, but the man could do it at night in the dark and cook the shit out of the peels at night till they burned.

Bullshit!

if dude had any balls he would have bought that booger blaster! grow a pair!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:31 am

just kidding....we all need a light when we are this far down approaching the lowest point in msu football history
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 am

More hot takes like that ^ in tBob, an average of two comments and three views per day.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Death Roe wrote:More hot takes like that ^ in tBob, an average of two comments and three views per day.

Yup 300% growth week over week? how's growth going for bonar board?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Really glad I watched the game on Saturday you guys JarJarTongue-BlastOff
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next