Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.

5 posters

Go down

I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.  Empty I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.

Post by DWags 2017-11-22, 20:45

If there’s one man you need to split a 12 pack and and bucket of chicken with it would be this man. Trailer park man plans to launch himself into space to prove the earth is flat. He’s raised 310 dollars of the 150k or so he’ll need to light the candle. Lets help him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.  Empty Re: I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.

Post by DWags 2017-11-22, 20:47

Hughes promised the flat-Earth community that he would expose the conspiracy with his steam-powered rocket, which will launch from a heavily modified mobile home — though he acknowledged that he still had much to learn about rocket science.

“This whole tech thing,” he said in the June interview. “I’m really behind the eight ball.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.  Empty Re: I have nothing to say but this man is the coolest man to ever live.

Post by Nordic 2017-11-22, 21:01

DWags wrote:If there’s one man you need to split a 12 pack and and bucket of chicken with it would be this man. Trailer park man plans to launch himself into space to prove the earth is flat. He’s raised 310 dollars of the 150k or so he’ll need to light the candle. Lets help him.

Well, we now know what Antineoplastons has been doing in his spare time. Good luck sir.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 21:03

Miss you Antine. #IBelieve
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-22, 21:06

Godspeed Rocket Hero
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 21:23

DWags wrote:Hughes promised the flat-Earth community that he would expose the conspiracy with his steam-powered rocket, which will launch from a heavily modified mobile home — though he acknowledged that he still had much to learn about rocket science.

“This whole tech thing,” he said in the June interview. “I’m really behind the eight ball.”

Behind it, or smoking it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 21:24

Also, based on the title, I really thought this thread was going to be about me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-22, 21:26

tGreenWay wrote:Also, based on the title, I really thought this thread was going to be about me.

Open a GoFundMe for your flat earth rocket, I'll contribute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 21:27

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Hughes promised the flat-Earth community that he would expose the conspiracy with his steam-powered rocket, which will launch from a heavily modified mobile home — though he acknowledged that he still had much to learn about rocket science.

I think you snort it, greenway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 21:31

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Also, based on the title, I really thought this thread was going to be about me.

Open a GoFundMe for your flat earth rocket, I'll contribute.

No amount of funding will help my flat earth rocket, but you sound sexy just by offering.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 21:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Snort, smoke, inject, wrapped in a suppository and shoved up your anus, I have no idea, and no plans to learn.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-22, 21:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Snort, smoke, inject, wrapped in a suppository and shoved up your anus, I have no idea, and no plans to learn.

Well that's no way to enjoy a rocket ride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-23, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My only questions arewhen this man, my personal hero, lights the fuse on his way to his death, will they 1. Let him do it and 2. Cover it live?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-23, 10:59

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

My only questions arewhen this man, my personal hero, lights the fuse on his way to his death, will they 1. Let him do it and 2. Cover it live?  
the only reason he will be on his way to his death is that when he lands and has incontrovertible proof that the earth is flat the insane globeheads at NASA will murder him to keep up their lie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-23, 11:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

the only reason he will be on his way to his death is that when he lands and has incontrovertible proof that the earth is flat the insane globeheads at NASA will murder him to keep up their lie.

Travis, you forgot to log in as your antipasto screen name.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-23, 11:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yep.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down