Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him?

3 posters

Go down

Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him? Empty Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 07:43

maybe he's having a stroke?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him? Empty Re: Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him?

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 07:56

God Bless the United Schtates!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him? Empty Re: Are The Sexual Predator's Teeth Falling Out or Is The Drug Use Finally Getting to Him?

Post by DWags 2017-12-07, 08:16

NigelUno wrote:God Bless the United Schtates!

It was “Gawd bleth de ewnited thtates “
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 08:37

if his teeth are falling out, that's fine - whatever. He can go to the dentist.

but if someone I cared about (and, let me make it perfectly clear - I do NOT care about this disgusting piece of racist, bigoted, misogynistic, sexual predator piece of filth) suddenly started having speech problems to that extent, I would be very concerned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if his teeth are falling out, that's fine - whatever. He can go to the dentist.

but if someone I cared about (and, let me make it perfectly clear - I do NOT care about this disgusting piece of racist, bigoted, misogynistic, sexual predator piece of filth) suddenly started having speech problems to that extent, I would be very concerned.

It's definitely something that needs to be checked out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 09:52

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if his teeth are falling out, that's fine - whatever. He can go to the dentist.

It's definitely something that needs to be checked out.
I'll send him my thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down