Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Damon is a PIG

+4
steveschneider
msuspartan4eva
Cameron
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Go down

Matt Damon is a PIG Empty Matt Damon is a PIG

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-15, 17:27

Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct. https://tiny.iavian.net/kn8t

What a tool.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Matt Damon is a PIG Empty Re: Matt Damon is a PIG

Post by Cameron 2017-12-15, 17:35

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msuspartan4eva 2017-12-16, 22:07

TheReal_LWS wrote:Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct. https://tiny.iavian.net/kn8t

What a tool.

The thing I can't wrap my mind around is that guys like him make SO much money and are so 'successful' but have next to no common sense on a topic like that. But we are seeing almost every day he has lots of company.
msuspartan4eva
msuspartan4eva
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-16, 22:11

Haven’t read the link. How many oinks does he get?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-17, 08:17

Read the link and yep he’s completely tone deaf.

Read about Ashley Judd the other day.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/15/peter-jackson-harvey-weinstein-ashley-judd-mira-sorvino

Her film Double Jeopardy made over $116 million in the box office. She should have worked consistently and there’s evidence that Weinstein successfully blocked out her career. Pretty disgusting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-17, 11:50

Plus, that asshole has been boinking Milana Vayntrub

Matt Damon is a PIG Milana10

Matt Damon is a PIG At-and10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-12-17, 12:46

I didn't read top to bottom, but I do agree about punishment fitting the crime.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-17, 12:56

The Pantry wrote:Plus, that asshole has been boinking Milana Vayntrub

Matt Damon is a PIG Milana10

Matt Damon is a PIG At-and10

AT&T girl? Tasty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-17, 13:16

Haven't seen any new AT&T commercials featuring her in a while. They need to bring her back.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-12-17, 15:54

What did I miss? He said there is a range of men's sexual misconduct ranging from ass patting to rape and child molesting - they're all bad but that they may merit different penalties. He also said men guilty of lesser (not criminal) offenses who admit the error of their ways and sincerely want to rehabilitate themselves should be given a break.
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-17, 22:14

Space Lord wrote:What did I miss? He said there is a range of men's sexual misconduct ranging from ass patting to rape and child molesting - they're all bad but that they may merit different penalties. He also said men guilty of lesser (not criminal) offenses who admit the error of their ways and sincerely want to rehabilitate themselves should be given a break.

I'll let Minnie Driver and Alyssa Milano explain it for you:

http://deadline.com/2017/12/minnie-driver-matt-damon-alyssa-milano-sexual-harassment-1202228942/
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-12-17, 22:30

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Space Lord wrote:What did I miss? He said there is a range of men's sexual misconduct ranging from ass patting to rape and child molesting - they're all bad but that they may merit different penalties. He also said men guilty of lesser (not criminal) offenses who admit the error of their ways and sincerely want to rehabilitate themselves should be given a break.

http://deadline.com/2017/12/minnie-driver-matt-damon-alyssa-milano-sexual-harassment-1202228942/

...and what? I didn't think his comments were that horrendous. There is a spectrum to crime and punishment (social and/or legal)...as there should be. Those ladies can disagree, and I don't have a problem with it.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-12-18, 08:05

gHost Spartan wrote:LOL why do I give a fuck what Matt Damon thinks?
LOL why do I give a fuck what you give a fuck about?
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-18, 08:26

SawGreen wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

...and what? I didn't think his comments were that horrendous. There is a spectrum to crime and punishment (social and/or legal)...as there should be. Those ladies can disagree, and I don't have a problem with it.

The problem isn't the level of the harassment or abuse, it is the fact that the guys involved had some authority over the women they are harassing. This means the woman was put in the bad position of staying quiet, or risking everything by publicly making an accusation. Look up what Weinstein did to Mira Sorvino's career.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-18, 08:58

SawGreen wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I thought Milano and Driver did a good job summing up the issue they had with Damon's comments.

It's a painful degrading experience and you have some rich asshole basically with no clue or clue of what it's like writing off a bunch of it. He's arguing Louis CK should be able to make a comeback.

The analogy to cancer that Milano made is a good one. There's all sorts of cancers out there, from treatable to life threatening. How do you think someone that lost their leg to cancer would feel if some rich asshole Hollywood star with a clean bill of health was spouting off in the media about cancer saying pancreatic cancer is horrible, but cancers you can survive aren't as bad. Basically he's proving himself to be tone def and ignorant of the situation that person went through.

For being tone deaf and ignorant I give Matt Damon 3 out 5 oinks
pig oink oink oink
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-12-18, 09:17

steveschneider wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

I thought Milano and Driver did a good job summing up the issue they had with Damon's comments.

It's a painful degrading experience and you have some rich asshole basically with no clue or clue of what it's like writing off a bunch of it. He's arguing Louis CK should be able to make a comeback.

The analogy to cancer that Milano made is a good one. There's all sorts of cancers out there, from treatable to life threatening. How do you think someone that lost their leg to cancer would feel if some rich asshole Hollywood star with a clean bill of health was spouting off in the media about cancer saying pancreatic cancer is horrible, but cancers you can survive aren't as bad. Basically he's proving himself to be tone def and ignorant of the situation that person went through.

For being tone deaf and ignorant I give Matt Damon 3 out 5 oinks
pig oink oink oink
I doubt cancer victims would see the aptness of this point.
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down