Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball"

+3
SawGreen
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
7 posters

Go down

Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball" Empty Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball"

Post by kingstonlake Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 16:49

Watching ESPNU right now in between games in Hawaii with Boheim, Rat Face, and Weasel Roy Williams round table. These fuck wads are lecturing on how to recruit the right way and run a program.

Want to punch the TV so bad...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball" Empty Re: Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball"

Post by Turtleneck Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 16:50

Please punch your TV.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball" Empty Re: Jim Boheim "I think the FBI has better things to do than get involved in college basketball"

Post by SawGreen Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 16:55

Multi-million dollar industry predicated on competition and fair play... countless gambling operations legal and not involved... money's being funneled into programs and companies based on wins, losses, brand and image.

Yeah, nothing to look at here. What a jackass.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 19:31

When I think of integrity I think of those three scum bags.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 20:22

How was Izzo not invited to that party to offer an alternative point of view?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 25 Dec 2017 - 20:28

steveschneider wrote:When I think of integrity I think of those three scum bags.

Says the Calipari fan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 7:00

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:When I think of integrity I think of those three scum bags.

Says the Calipari fan.

Calipari doesn’t go on tv and lie like those three just did which is why I’m a fan of him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 7:52

When I think of Boeheim I think of upstate New York.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:23

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Says the Calipari fan.

Calipari doesn’t go on tv and lie like those three just did which is why I’m a fan of him.

Do you watch TV, Steve?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:28

Boeheim, K, and Williams discussing ethics in recruiting? How very ESPN.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Boeheim, K, and Williams discussing ethics in recruiting? How very ESPN.

It was embarrassing. All the violin playing over their struggles and how hard it is now a days in college basketball. Williams with that smug look on his face.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 10:58

Shouldn’t he be competing with Floyd for some desperate cougars in Florida?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down