Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me about Columbia, SC.....

+6
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tell me about Columbia, SC..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me about Columbia, SC.....

Post by Guest 2018-01-07, 12:09

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Well, now that this thread will be officially moved....... Internet hoax or not...... Adaptation is real. I'm just trying to remember in all the photos of me as a drunk party go-er......how many times me and my buddies coincidentally happened to flash an "ok" sign at once.

Like I said, I do not no where it began. If it began as a hoax, life was given to the hoax by all the alt-right morons who flash the OK hand gesture.

The ADL knows where it began. It's all silliness and you swallowed it. Not a surprise. I saw someone the other day that had compiled pictures of Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Bernie Sanders, etc, etc, etc flashing the OK sign so I guess they're all closet Alt-Righters too?

Next you'll be telling us about Trump being pissed the White House doesn't have the Gorilla channel. You and your ilk are so consumed with hatred that you swallow any stupid shit proffered. Anyone that corrects you is a "Trump lover".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tell me about Columbia, SC..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me about Columbia, SC.....

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-07, 12:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Like I said, I do not no where it began. If it began as a hoax, life was given to the hoax by all the alt-right morons who flash the OK hand gesture.

The ADL knows where it began. It's all silliness and you swallowed it. Not a surprise. I saw someone the other day that had compiled pictures of Bill Clinton, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Bernie Sanders, etc, etc, etc flashing the OK sign so I guess they're all closet Alt-Righters too?

Next you'll be telling us about Trump being pissed the White House doesn't have the Gorilla channel. You and your ilk are so consumed with hatred that you swallow any stupid shit proffered. Anyone that corrects you is a "Trump lover".

I'm talking about the photo Goose.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-07, 13:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Guaranteed they have the gorilla channel. No way the pres eats his sugar bomb cereal in the morning and doesn’t have that on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-07, 15:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Guaranteed they have the gorilla channel. No way the pres eats his sugar bomb cereal in the morning and doesn’t have that on.

I'm pretty pissed they don't have it on DISH. I know my grandson would watch it, he loves doing gorilla jigsaw puzzles on his tablet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-07, 15:27

WTF is the gorilla channel?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-23, 17:50

Done deal. Moving in March. Fuck winter. Hello summer sauna.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-23, 18:38

kingstonlake wrote:Done deal. Moving in March. Fuck winter. Hello summer sauna.

Congrats KL - Close to Myrtle Beach and a few golf courses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-23, 18:47

Congrats. Tell me about Columbia, SC..... - Page 2 55953254

You're a stronger man than me. I could not do the summer sauna.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-23, 19:14

Congrats! And I'm sorry, I don't know your situation. Are you moving alone, with a family, girlfriend.... boyfriend?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-23, 19:46

LooseGoose wrote:

Yes sir. Less than two hours to Myrtle, 2 hours to Charleston, 1 1/2 to Augusta if I ever strike the Masters lottery, and 2 hours to the mountains. 1 from NC but fuck that state. (Duke/Tar Heels) lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-23, 19:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Congrats! And I'm sorry, I don't know your situation. Are you moving alone, with a family, girlfriend.... boyfriend?

Common law wife and 4 year old daughter.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-23, 20:29

yikes.

Not my scene but I hope you dig it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-23, 20:30

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes sir. Less than two hours to Myrtle, 2 hours to Charleston, 1 1/2 to Augusta if I ever strike the Masters lottery, and 2 hours to the mountains. 1 from NC but fuck that state. (Duke/Tar Heels) lol.
:(
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-23, 21:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

:(

Ok Bob, I'm sorry. The state itself is beautiful and I plan on more than one weekend in Maggie Valley getting away from work. It was more directed at Duke and UNC. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-24, 06:33

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: :(

Ok Bob, I'm sorry. The state itself is beautiful and I plan on more than one weekend in Maggie Valley getting away from work. It was more directed at Duke and UNC. Razz
Maggie Valley is kinda touristy, by 5 minutes in either direction and you're in the middle of god's country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-24, 08:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Maggie Valley is kinda touristy, by 5 minutes in either direction and you're in the middle of god's country.

Thanks for the tip. I'd like to rent a house/cabin anywhere in the area for weekend get aways. Beautiful area!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-24, 09:34

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Maggie Valley is kinda touristy, by 5 minutes in either direction and you're in the middle of god's country.

Thanks for the tip. I'd like to rent a house/cabin anywhere in the area for weekend get aways. Beautiful area!
check your PM's.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-24, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

check your PM's.
Slut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-24, 10:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: check your PM's.
Slut.
I love it when you talk like that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2