Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread

+6
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
aualum06
The Pantry
Turtleneck
steveschneider
10 posters

Go down

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread Empty The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:04 pm

I resolve to more freely share my sheaves of knowledge with my friends here at the Swill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread Empty Re: The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread

Post by steveschneider Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 pm

I’ve gained a beer gut in the last couple of years and I’m going to lose it. I stopped drinking beer for almost 2 months last year and it melted away. I started backup and it reappeared. Probably going to have to cut way back on beer to achieve my goal. GL to all swillsters in 2018. Wishing you good health and fortune in the coming year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread Empty Re: The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I resolve to more freely share my sheaves of knowledge with my friends here at the Swill.

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread Tenor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I resolve to more freely share my sheaves of knowledge with my friends here at the Swill.

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread Tenor

I love you too man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:15 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’ve gained a beer gut in the last couple of years and I’m going to lose it. I stopped drinking beer for almost 2 months last year and it melted away. I started backup and it reappeared. Probably going to have to cut way back on beer to achieve my goal. GL to all swillsters in 2018. Wishing you good health and fortune in the coming year.

Gut is all diet. Eliminate sugar and watch it disappear. I drink A LOT of (sweetened) iced tea and I am not transitioning to unsweetened sugar free iced tea. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by April.

Lets do this bro!!!
Rarely drink pop/soda anymore. Much prefer iced tea but only unsweetened. Find the the pre-sweetened stuff way too sweet and gross tasting. Like unsweetened tea with a couple lemon wedges that I can add just a small amount of real sugar to. No fake sweeteners...they taste like shit.

Would also like to drop some pounds by spring but know it's going to take more than one lifestyle/diet adjustment.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Rarely drink pop/soda anymore. Much prefer iced tea but only unsweetened. Find the the pre-sweetened stuff way too sweet and gross tasting. Like unsweetened tea with a couple lemon wedges that I can add just a small amount of real sugar to. No fake sweeteners...they taste like shit.

Would also like to drop some pounds by spring but know it's going to take more than one lifestyle/diet adjustment.
I drink a soda maybe once a month. But it has to be a fountain soda with ice. Regular soda cans are much too thick and sugary. I brew my own iced tea. No powdered bullshit. I boil a gallon of water and dump it into a giant mixing bowl, throw in the tea bags, let it steep for a bit. After it cools off I stick it in the fridge. People LOVE my iced tea and I've actually had people ask me to brew them some in the past. Great stuff. Happy new year
What brand of tea do you use and how many bags?

Happy New Year to all!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:59 am

Make your tea outside in the sunshine ghost
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:28 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’ve gained a beer gut in the last couple of years and I’m going to lose it. I stopped drinking beer for almost 2 months last year and it melted away. I started backup and it reappeared. Probably going to have to cut way back on beer to achieve my goal. GL to all swillsters in 2018. Wishing you good health and fortune in the coming year.

Gut is all diet. Eliminate sugar and watch it disappear. I drink A LOT of (sweetened) iced tea and I am not transitioning to unsweetened sugar free iced tea. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by April.

Lets do this bro!!!

I’m in. I’ll probably cut out the beer and drink gin and tonics or wine going forth. I’m ready to order a jump rope as well so I can up my cardio. I’ll post my progress.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:58 pm

I commit to reading my bible cover-to-cover 10 times in 2018.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I commit to reading my bible cover-to-cover 10 times in 2018.

God bless you Bob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:35 pm

I think #1 is improve my posts on tSwill and #NoChitChat
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:00 pm

I resolve to be nicer to Moose and blanch when they post.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I commit to reading my bible cover-to-cover 10 times in 2018.

Bob, why set the bar so low? I think you should aim for 12 times. Just pace your self at once a month. If you beat your goal, maybe Santa will bring you some more guns next Christmas.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

God bless you Bob.
glory be to god.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:50 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
I'd be interested in a Swill Bible study if you are ambitious enough to start one. Maybe I could be the Treasurer?
our lord needs a lot of money to keep his enterprise afloat.. so bless you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Bob, why set the bar so low? I think you should aim for 12 times. Just pace your self at once a month. If you beat your goal, maybe Santa will bring you some more guns next Christmas.
I have to learn to read first.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

I have to learn to read first.

Then this is for you. Buy one, get one so we can split the cost.

Wonder Bible

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread LeftofferC.2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have to learn to read first.

Then this is for you. Buy one, get one so we can split the cost.

Wonder Bible

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread LeftofferC.2
I'll need gHost, our treasurer, to write a check so that this vehicle of god's word can deliver his caring and warm thoughts to my believing ears.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:09 pm

I've recently taken up pastel chalk art and am focusing on nudes.  I'm hoping to do one of Coach D and another one of a TBD Swill poster in the new year.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Da Mayor wrote:I've recently taken up pastel chalk art and am focusing on nudes.  I'm hoping to do one of Coach D and another one of a TBD Swill poster in the new year.
if you sell this work of art, please consider donating the proceeds to tSwill bible study group.

We don't need an answer now. I only ask that you pray on it and listen to your heart.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:I've recently taken up pastel chalk art and am focusing on nudes.  I'm hoping to do one of Coach D and another one of a TBD Swill poster in the new year.
if you sell this work of art, please consider donating the proceeds to tSwill bible study group.

We don't need an answer now. I only ask that you pray on it and listen to your heart.

Bob, if you'd like to send me a nude photo of yourself, I'll get right on it. I'll even accentuate your expansive man bush.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:26 pm

Da Mayor wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you sell this work of art, please consider donating the proceeds to tSwill bible study group.

Bob, if you'd like to send me a nude photo of yourself, I'll get right on it. I'll even accentuate your expansive man bush.
As interesting as that pairing might be to Travis I suggest Coach D and Dendro to appeal to a wider number of Swillers.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:36 pm

The 2018 New Year Resolution Thread 1f44dThe 2018 New Year Resolution Thread 1f44d
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:38 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

As interesting as that pairing might be to Travis I suggest Coach D and Dendro to appeal to a wider number of Swillers.

Everyone's a little bi.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:44 pm

Da Mayor wrote:
The Pantry wrote:As interesting as that pairing might be to Travis I suggest Coach D and Dendro to appeal to a wider number of Swillers.

Everyone's a little bi.

Hi ghost.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:49 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Everyone's a little bi.

Hi ghost.

Hi Tanner.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down