Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.

+2
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.  Empty Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.

Post by DWags 2018-01-27, 20:32

Nike will monitor our investigation
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.  Empty Re: Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-27, 20:34

Cool let’s get a contract with a company that doesn’t fuck us

Or whatever.

I dunno.

I’m tired.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.  Empty Re: Hey, we might be getting out of that Nike Contract.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-27, 20:40

C'mon Wags, you know better than this. Nike is not going to terminate our contract for moral reasons.

There is only 1 reason Nike would terminate our contract (if it's even allowed to breach). And the only way it becomes financially sensible for them to do so is:

1. The mob becomes so loud and outraged that they feel the pressure. Not happening in the absence of new information.
2. Izzo and Dantonio get the broom. See point 1.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-27, 20:57

Thing is ESPN has done a really good job of tying our Fb/Bb programs to Nassar. Right or wrong their timing was purposeful. I’m not a conspiracy guy, but other than the law suit was there an ax to grind against Izzo or Dantonio?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-27, 21:00

DWags wrote:Thing is ESPN has done a really good job of tying our Fb/Bb programs to Nassar.  Right or wrong their timing was purposeful. I’m not a conspiracy guy, but other than the law suit was there an ax to grind against Izzo or Dantonio?
Give it a few days
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-27, 21:00

I don't really trust the dudes on the Bunker, they are the definition of old white angry guys as a core demographic, but they have been saying for years that a ton of higher ups at MSU are UM grads. I typically give that about 2% credence but after yesterday I'm up to about 8%.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-27, 21:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't really trust the dudes on the Bunker, they are the definition of old white angry guys as a core demographic, but they have been saying for years that a ton of higher ups at MSU are UM grads. I typically give that about 2% credence but after yesterday I'm up to about 8%.

Do you mean at ESPN?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-27, 21:26

yes
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2018-01-27, 23:40

Nike is still in contract with Baylor....Think about that. No chance they are reviewing the contract with MSU. The source for that piece is a complete load of shit.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-01-28, 00:02

DWags wrote:Thing is ESPN has done a really good job of tying our Fb/Bb programs to Nassar. Right or wrong their timing was purposeful. I’m not a conspiracy guy, but other than the law suit was there an ax to grind against Izzo or Dantonio?
Other than the fact that Dantonio has made them look the fools by winning against their prescious FPI and expert predictions?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down