Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where did my thread re: the second amendment go?

+2
Nordic
tTy
6 posters

Go down

where did my thread re: the second amendment go? Empty where did my thread re: the second amendment go?

Post by tTy 2018-03-01, 23:59

Must be some sort of mix up. Does this message board limit speech? I guess we oughta look real close at the first amendment.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

where did my thread re: the second amendment go? Empty Re: where did my thread re: the second amendment go?

Post by Nordic 2018-03-02, 00:01

Check the bin
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

where did my thread re: the second amendment go? Empty Re: where did my thread re: the second amendment go?

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-02, 01:20

Another genius who thinks the 1st Amendment applies to a non-governmental, private sector business.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-02, 03:20

tTy wrote:Must be some sort of mix up. Does this message board limit speech? I guess we oughta look real close at the first amendment.

Jesus you are dumb.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-02, 05:33

Zzzzzzz
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-03-02, 06:26

tGreenWay wrote:Another genius who thinks the 1st Amendment applies to a non-governmental, private sector business.
People's gross misunderstanding of the first amendment is a pet peeve of mine.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-03-02, 22:17

lmfao at all the hurted feelings.... You fucking people can't even read the internet without peeing your pants and bitching. lolololololol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-03-02, 22:18

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Another genius who thinks the 1st Amendment applies to a non-governmental, private sector business.

I'm for raising the age of those whom the first amendment applies to to 35. Most young people are too stupid to fucking speak. Who's with me?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-02, 22:22

Ty projecting his bitterness again? Yawn.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-03, 01:53

tTy wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I'm for raising the age of those whom the first amendment applies to to 35. Most young people are too stupid to fucking speak. Who's with me?

holy shit.... wow....
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down