Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

+22
Turtleneck
By-Tor
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
aualum06
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Da Mayor
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
steveschneider
Cameron
DWags
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
26 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

Post by aualum06 2018-03-03, 16:16

Guess we aren't calling 5 seconds either
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:16

Fuck that fucking Kraut.
Duncan Robinson has r3tard eyes.
I hope Austin Hatch gets in another plane crash.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-03, 16:18

We under performed, played the way they wanted us to. Very frustrating and now I have to go to dinner with my Walvie loving nephew tonight and stay sober enough to drive.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-03-03, 16:18

+20 on free throws lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 16:19

Da Mayor wrote:Fuck that fucking Kraut.

That’s enough. Don’t be an ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-03, 16:20

Fire Izzo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:20

I hope Wagner gets mugged in NYC. Put your arms down you fucking turd.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:20

DWags wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:Fuck that fucking Kraut.

Fuck Dwags.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-03, 16:20

Cameron wrote:I hope Wagner gets mugged in NYC. Put your arms down you fucking turd.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-03, 16:20

aualum06 wrote:+20 on free throws lol
Are you implying the fix was in? ;-)
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-03, 16:21

We don't have to like it, but UM is a better team. They beat us rather handily at home, they beat us rather handily on a neutral court.

We have one more season left. And 13 days off to prepare for it. Not sure if that's good or bad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-03-03, 16:22

I.B. Fine wrote:We under performed, played the way they wanted us to. Very frustrating and now I have to go to dinner with my Walvie loving nephew tonight and stay sober enough to drive.
Just remind him we are B10 Champs. We will raise a banner for that. Great, they beat us twice. Let them raise two banners for that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 16:22

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fuck Dwags.

You can say that about me, watch the other shit. Don’t be an ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:I hope Wagner gets mugged in NYC. Put your arms down you fucking turd.

Did you quote me because you agree? Fuck that guy, right?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-03, 16:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:We don't have to like it, but UM is a better team. They beat us rather handily at home, they beat us rather handily on a neutral court.

We have one more season left. And 13 days off to prepare for it. Not sure if that's good or bad.

13 days to live with this feeling, hopefully it burns them as much as me.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 16:25

Reality Beilein is an amazing coach

Reality his team does not live and die at the three point line

Reality Izzo needs to modernize his offense. Need 5 scorers on the floor.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-03-03, 16:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:We don't have to like it, but UM is a better team. They beat us rather handily at home, they beat us rather handily on a neutral court.

A better team on 2 days. That's it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 16:26

They really are. Just gotta call it like it is.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-03, 16:26

Cameron wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Did you quote me because you agree? Fuck that guy, right?
Yes I didn’t feel like typing words
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-03, 16:26

MiamiSpartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:We under performed, played the way they wanted us to. Very frustrating and now I have to go to dinner with my Walvie loving nephew tonight and stay sober enough to drive.
Just remind him we are B10 Champs. We will raise a banner for that. Great, they beat us twice. Let them raise two banners for that.
Thinking about wearing my "PUNT Michigan, PUNT" T shirt to dinner, have to see if I have a tie that goes with it. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 16:27

Yeah, the better team won this game. Our guys aren’t as cerebral as theirs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 16:28

DWags wrote:

Yeah, the better team won this game. Our guys aren’t as cerebral as theirs.

Beileins offense is a thing of beauty.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2018-03-03, 16:28

they are the better team when playing against us for sure. They are our kryptonite. Great thing about the tourney is we won’t have to play them and the bummer for them is they won’t get to play us. They expose our unathletic guards and Ward.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:29

steveschneider wrote:Reality Beilein is an amazing coach

B____ is solid.

Izzo's offense is fine when his guys can hit open shots. Every team wants 5 scorers on the floor at all times, but that's not realistic in the college game. Jaren is a scorer, but he could hit any open shots today. Ward was bad too. Not much Izzo can do about it when Ward is missing uncontested layups and Karen is bricking open 3s.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 16:30

Langford 1-8 two points.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-03, 16:30

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 5 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-03, 16:31

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No more officiating call outs. They are better. Plain and simple. It sucks. We might be better in 3 weeks. I suspect we will be. But right now, we're not.

They are not better. We missed open shots, and the officials did us no favors. We have a reputation as a "tough" team, so other teams are often allowed to rough us up a bit, and today was no exception.

FUCK

They missed open shots in the first half. They are better. We need to learn and get better from it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 16:31

aualum06 wrote:
Nordic wrote:

meh

Two early techs called the way they should have been and it's a totally different game

meh
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:33

Just because they are a bad match up for us and beat us twice doesn't mean they're a better team. I'm about to lose my shit on some of you blues, knock that shit the fuck off.

Put your money where your mouth is. Anyone saying they're a better team, bet me money that they go farther in the NCAA tournament than us. If you're not willing to do that, shut the fuck up. If you are willing to do that, you're true blue and I hate you forever.

Fuck you, steve.

Last edited by Cameron on 2018-03-03, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-03, 16:33

They will beat Purdue, as well.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-03, 16:35

Cameron wrote:Just because they are a bad match up for us and beat us twice doesn't mean they're a better team. I'm about to lose my shit on some of you blues, knock that shit the fuck off.

Put your money where your mouth is. Anyone saying they're a better team, bet me money that they go farther on the NCAA tournament than us. If you're not willing to do that, shut the fuck up. If you are willing to do that, you're true blue and I hate you forever.

Fuck you, steve.

Calm your balls down. They are a better team than we are right now. Their pieces fit better and they have more experience and they play better together. They handed us our ass twice. We still start 4 sophs and a freshman.

It sucks but might as well admit reality.

We can be better and I think we will be better in the tourney but I'm running out of good faith.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 16:35

When northwestern goes up 27 on you, when Wisconsin takes you deep twice in a week, when you rarely play to your ability, you don’t have the heart for a long March run.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Cameron wrote:Just because they are a bad match up for us and beat us twice doesn't mean they're a better team. I'm about to lose my shit on some of you blues, knock that shit the fuck off.

Put your money where your mouth is. Anyone saying they're a better team, bet me money that they go farther on the NCAA tournament than us. If you're not willing to do that, shut the fuck up. If you are willing to do that, you're true blue and I hate you forever.

Fuck you, steve.

Calm your balls down. They are a better team than we are right now. Their pieces fit better and they have more experience and they play better together. They handed us our ass twice. We still start 4 sophs and a freshman.

We can be better and I think we will be better in the tourney but I'm running out of good faith.

Then bet me money, bitch. $20 says we go farther than they do, push and you win.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:37

DWags wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Fuck Dwags.

Fuck that Kraut's mom. I hope she gets AIDS on the New York subway.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-03, 16:38

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Then bet me money, bitch. $20 says we go farther than they do, push and you win.

Have you read any of my posts here Cam?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Have you read any of my posts here Cam?

At least two of them. Do we have a bet?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-03, 16:41

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I’ll take that bet
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:43

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I’ll take that bet

You're on. You probably still wanna swap Bridges for Wagner too, you blue bitch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 16:44

Cameron wrote:

B____ is solid.

Izzo's offense is fine when his guys can hit open shots. Every team wants 5 scorers on the floor at all times, but that's not realistic in the college game. Jaren is a scorer, but he could hit any open shots today. Ward was bad too. Not much Izzo can do about it when Ward is missing uncontested layups and Karen is bricking open 3s.

Yeah, but you have such predictable sets guys that are scared to shoot, can’t shoot etc. how many times do we melt the shot clock and get off an awful shot?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 16:44

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fuck that Kraut's mom. I hope she gets AIDS on the New York subway.

That’s fine. You know the two things that were over the line. Good boy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next