Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

+22
Turtleneck
By-Tor
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
aualum06
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Da Mayor
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
steveschneider
Cameron
DWags
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
26 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-03, 16:44

Cameron wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

I’ll take that bet

You're on. You probably still wanna swap Bridges for Wagner too, you blue bitch.

You don’t?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread

Post by By-Tor 2018-03-03, 16:44

Cameron wrote:Just because they are a bad match up for us and beat us twice doesn't mean they're a better team. I'm about to lose my shit on some of you blues, knock that shit the fuck off.

Put your money where your mouth is. Anyone saying they're a better team, bet me money that they go farther in the NCAA tournament than us. If you're not willing to do that, shut the fuck up. If you are willing to do that, you're true blue and I hate you forever.

Fuck you, steve.
I think they would beat us 8 out of 10 times. Our guys are mental midgets
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 16:46

No fire in this team. Sad. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:50

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're on. You probably still wanna swap Bridges for Wagner too, you blue bitch.

You don’t?

I'd rather kill myself than root for that douche.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:51

DWags wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Fuck that Kraut's mom. I hope she gets AIDS on the New York subway.

That’s fine. You know the two things that were over the line. Good boy.

I don't hope John Belein gets in a r3tarded plane crash.

Last edited by Da Mayor on 2018-03-03, 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:53

By-Tor wrote:
Cameron wrote:Just because they are a bad match up for us and beat us twice doesn't mean they're a better team. I'm about to lose my shit on some of you blues, knock that shit the fuck off.

Put your money where your mouth is. Anyone saying they're a better team, bet me money that they go farther in the NCAA tournament than us. If you're not willing to do that, shut the fuck up. If you are willing to do that, you're true blue and I hate you forever.

Fuck you, steve.
 I think they would beat us 8 out of 10 times.    Our guys are mental midgets

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No fire in this team. Sad. :(

Teams that come from down 27 to win are definitely mental midgets with no fire.

Our 13 game win streak was snapped, yet you guys are acting like this team didn't hang a banner this year.

I said I was about to lose my shit, that was no bluff. FUCK ALL OF YOU BLUES!!!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:53

Things get much easier from here on out when nobody is used to playing against us. We'll sail into the Elite 8, then tough one out to get to the final four. Not even worried, bros.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 16:54

Cameron wrote:
By-Tor wrote:

Our 13 game win streak was snapped, yet you guys are acting like this team didn't hang a banner this year.

This is the first tram we played with a pulse in a while and we shit the bed. What I saw today was not natty material. Sorry.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:55

Da Mayor wrote:Things get much easier from here on out when nobody is used to playing against us. We'll sail into the Elite 8, then tough one out to get to the final four. Not even worried, bros.

This guy gets it. And to think, I wanted you Moosed at one point...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:55

Cameron wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:Things get much easier from here on out when nobody is used to playing against us. We'll sail into the Elite 8, then tough one out to get to the final four. Not even worried, bros.

This guy gets it. And to think, I wanted you Moosed at one point...

Fuck Moose.
Fuck Dwags.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 16:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

This is the first tram we played with a pulse in a while and we shit the bed. What I saw today was not natty material. Sorry.

You're blue as fuck.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 16:56

Cameron wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

I’ll take that bet

I like your spunk...wish we had some of it today
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 16:57

Nordic wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I like your spunk

Um...
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-03, 17:00

So MSU drops to a 2 seed. In the same bracket as UM.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-03-03, 17:03

We're done with b1g play.
Refs suddenly stop calling it the same.
Kansas will probably lose to a team not making the tourney today.
If we're good enough to win it all we can do it as any seed.
Refs swallow their whistles.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:05

Rocinante wrote:So MSU drops to a 2 seed. In the same bracket as UM.

Fuck it. I'd love a threematch for the chance to go to the final four. If we can't beat them one out of three we don't deserve an FF, no matter how bad of a match up they are for us.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:06

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:So MSU drops to a 2 seed.  In the same bracket as UM.

Fuck it. I'd love a threematch for the chance to go to the final four. If we can't beat them one out of three we don't deserve an FF, no matter how bad of a match up they are for us.

Plus, that would force Wakefield's blue ass to root against his own $20 or root against the good guys and become a pariah.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-03, 17:07

Also, thanks for the loss, Pylon!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2018-03-03, 17:08

Cameron wrote:
By-Tor wrote:

cool I guess. We won the worst B1G of our lifetimes with a super favorable schedule.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:08

Turtleneck wrote:Also, thanks for the loss, Pylon!

#teamTravis
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:09

By-Tor wrote:
Cameron wrote:

cool I guess. We won the worst B1G of our lifetimes with a super favorable schedule.

You're right, better put a big ol' asterisk on that banner.

Blue bitch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 17:11

Can't win em all. :(

I will be studying gamefilm for the next week and a half to get better.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-03, 17:11

It's 40 degrees and sunny in East Lansing. I'm going for a walk.

Fresh air is good for you - who's coming with me??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-03, 17:12

This is rare I do this, but I tip my hat to Cameron. He’s bringing it strong. Fuck Michigan!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's 40 degrees and sunny in East Lansing. I'm going for a walk.

Nah, I'm gonna stay inside and drink.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 17:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's 40 degrees and sunny in East Lansing. I'm going for a walk.

I think I'm gonna be rocking a decent hangover soon Bob. I'm gonna pass. How about tomorrow?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 17:13

I saw some fire from Bridges today that bodes well for the tournament. He wanted the ball in the second half and made some money shots. But what has me most encouraged is that he bitched out Jackson for not getting back on defense during a fast break that led to an easy bucket.

Last edited by Da Mayor on 2018-03-03, 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 17:14

Voting to ban Pylon is now open to the Genorite in the Agora
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:14

Da Mayor wrote:
DWags wrote:

That’s fine. You know the two things that were over the line. Good boy.

I hope John Belein gets in a r3tarded plane crash.

Seriously, don't be a dick.   Last chance.  Please stop using it.  Thanks, I'm gonna even let yuou edit it out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:15

steveschneider wrote:This is rare I do this, but I tip my hat to Cameron. He’s bringing it strong. Fuck Michigan!!!

Don't think for a second that buttering me up will make me forget your blueness, steve. Complimenting B_____ and denigrating Izzo? I'm making a list of blues, and you're at the tippy top, you bastard.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 17:16

DWags wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I hope John Belein gets in a ********* plane crash.

Seriously, don't be a dick.   Last chance.  Please stop using it.  Thanks, I'm gonna even let yuou edit it out.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking about dropping the ban hammer on this clown.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:18

Nordic wrote:

See, Michigan guys obviously monitor this board.  They lulled Death Roe into believing we were o.k. at half time and didn't need a relief thread.  So, with a small lead, we all were kept off guard, and Death Roe didn't come in as a reliever.  It's really quite remarkable how those guys fooled us.  Hats off to them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-03, 17:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking about dropping the ban hammer on this clown.

Oh sure, I want him banned and I'm being drunk and unreasonable, but he drops a couple R bombs and suddenly it's in play?

Fuck you blues.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 17:19

Nordic wrote:

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-03, 17:19

Da Mayor wrote:I saw some fire from Bridges today that bodes well for the tournament. He wanted the ball in the second half and made some money shots. But what has me most encouraged is that he bitched out Jackson for not getting back on defense during a fast break that led to any easy bucket.

Yep. Cash, Ward and Miles missed shots. It happens.

But this shit is unexceptable. JJ played lazy as hell today. Multiple examples today and it has been a growing trend. He better get his head out of his ass in 10 days.

The official we are so gonna kick Moe Wagner's ass game thread - Page 6 20180311
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-03, 17:20

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Oh sure, I want him banned and I'm being drunk and unreasonable, but he drops a couple R bombs and suddenly it's in play?

Fuck you blues.

I was considering it because he was wishing people died in plane crashes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah, I mean hey, the tournament is coming around, you want to allow him to stick arround.  Maybe he doesn't realize that we're all pretty much in agreement about that word.  I don't really know how active he's been or when he started.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-03-03, 17:25

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yeah, I mean hey, the tournament is coming around, you want to allow him to stick arround.  Maybe he doesn't realize that we're all pretty much in agreement about that word.  I don't really know how active he's been or when he started.
I don't think he knows. Even if he does, he doesn't give a shit. I know he doesn't respect anything or anyone, so even if he knows he won't stop.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-03, 17:26

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry, I'm pretty new. Does someone here have a special needs kid?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-03, 17:28

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't think he knows. Even if he does, he doesn't give a shit. I know he doesn't respect anything or anyone, so even if he knows he won't stop.

Well, if he's reading this, he knows now.  so, that's it.  Some people like being a dick on the internet, but boards have lines.  So, lets see.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next