Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut up Hillary

+11
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Banks2Mason
Cameron
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shut up Hillary Empty Shut up Hillary

Post by DWags 3/14/2018, 7:45 pm

Please go away
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shut up Hillary Empty Re: Shut up Hillary

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/14/2018, 7:49 pm

Omg thank you for 2 day old news dwags

Ya gotta keep up these days my man. As usual, she really wasn’t wrong, but she has absolutely no charisma about how to say it. I feel like I can sympathize sometimes. She’s too blunt.

Anyway you’re right she should just go ride horses or something but also that was Monday and today is Wednesday so like a decades worth of news has happened since
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/15/2018, 12:56 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Omg thank you for 2 day old news dwags

Ya gotta keep up these days my man. As usual, she really wasn’t wrong, but she has absolutely no charisma about how to say it. I feel like I can sympathize sometimes. She’s too blunt.

Anyway you’re right she should just go ride horses or something but also that was Monday and today is Wednesday so like a decades worth of news has happened since

Whatevs. Maybe she actually thinks that stuff is helping the dems. If so, have at it. Free speech. Yawn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 3/15/2018, 6:15 am

I have no idea what prompted this thread but I couldn't agree more.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/15/2018, 7:53 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I have no idea what prompted this thread but I couldn't agree more.

Shut up Hillary 45WW0wy

What the fuck is she whining about now? Go on, git!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/15/2018, 10:42 am

She said it in India. On phone. Google it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 3/18/2018, 8:36 pm

She still thinks she is more than a footnote example of a candidate who set records for arrogance and being politically tone deaf when people were pleading with her to return to MI, PA and WI.

Her new phrase should be "no comment" but it never is.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 1/21/2020, 8:55 am

Clinton says 'nobody likes' Sanders and won't commit to backing him if he's the Democratic nominee

Shut up Hillary 294152859
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/21/2020, 8:59 am

NigelUno wrote:Clinton says 'nobody likes' Sanders and won't commit to backing him if he's the Democratic nominee

Wait, did that bitter old hag actually try to use "career politician" as an insult against Bernie? And what exactly does she list as her profession? I guess it must be "highly paid Wall Street speech giver" or something...

Hillary sucks, and every time she speaks, it's only helping Trump at this point.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 1/21/2020, 9:04 am

hillary is unbelievably intelligent and was incredibly qualified to be president but somehow has/had zero ability to work with the media or her public perception. which is nuts, since bill was basically beloved in that sense. oh well.

but yes, go away. you had your chance. enjoy being rich as shit.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/21/2020, 9:20 am

Banks2Mason wrote:hillary is unbelievably intelligent and was incredibly qualified to be president but somehow has/had zero ability to work with the media or her public perception. which is nuts, since bill was basically beloved in that sense. oh well.

Yes she's smart, and yes she was experienced enough.  The problem the way I see it is that the DNC groomed her for years with only one intent, breaking the glass ceiling. The right woman will come along organically at the right time (maybe it's Warren or Klobuchar) and America will be better for it.

:tinfoilhat:
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/21/2020, 9:29 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:hillary is unbelievably intelligent and was incredibly qualified to be president but somehow has/had zero ability to work with the media or her public perception. which is nuts, since bill was basically beloved in that sense. oh well.

Yes she's smart, and yes she was experienced enough.  The problem the way I see it is that the DNC groomed her for years with only one intent, breaking the glass ceiling. The right woman will come along organically at the right time (maybe it's Warren or Klobuchar) and America will be better for it.
the mainstream media, Putin/GOP, Facebook, et al. will never allow an independent female to be president.

they could potentially line up behind a female but only one who knows her place.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 9:39 am

Sanders has been a total douche the last couple of weeks. He made a baseless attack on Biden and apologized for mischaracterizing him. His internet thugs have been beyond the pale with their attacks on Warren and he hurt Hillary in 2016. Also, just watch one of his main supporters on twitter Shuan King. He is a completely dishonest piece of shit that literally spends every hour of the day on twitter smearing Biden.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 9:42 am

Cameron wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Clinton says 'nobody likes' Sanders and won't commit to backing him if he's the Democratic nominee

Wait, did that bitter old hag actually try to use "career politician" as an insult against Bernie? And what exactly does she list as her profession? I guess it must be "highly paid Wall Street speech giver" or something...

Hillary sucks, and every time she speaks, it's only helping Trump at this point.

Typical cycle with this stuff -

Hillary makes a spot on statement ----> men on the internet tell her she needs to go away/stfu -----> time makes it apparent that she was spot on -----> repeat and rinse.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/21/2020, 9:48 am

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Hillary makes a spot on statement ----> men on the internet tell her she needs to go away/stfu -----> time makes it apparent that she was spot on -----> repeat and rinse.
yep.

if Bernie is the nominee, I'll vote for him of course. He's a misogynist but certainly not in the way that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is.

I'm not sure why people, esp. women, can't have opinions and then just move on from there.. Shut up Hillary 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 9:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yep.

if Bernie is the nominee, I'll vote for him of course. He's a misogynist but certainly not in the way that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is.

I'm not sure why people, esp. women, can't have opinions and then just move on from there.. Shut up Hillary 2599972566

No one ever tells Mitt Romney to shut up and go away. It's always takes like 'Is Mitt Making A come Back?".
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/21/2020, 9:55 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

No one ever tells Mitt Romney to shut up and go away. It's always takes like 'Is Mitt Making A come Back?".
yeah.. wonder why Mitt gets a pass.. scratch

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 1/21/2020, 9:58 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

Mitt is navy beans and Hillary is lima beans. Nobody really likes either, but navy beans are easier to swallow.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 1/21/2020, 9:58 am

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

The nobody likes him thing is childish though. Who cares if politicians like each other? You think they care about that at the Mio Diner?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/21/2020, 10:08 am

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The nobody likes him thing is childish though. Who cares if politicians like each other? You think they care about that at the Mio Diner?
I think you're underestimating the progressive, open-minded nature of the patriotic Americans spending time at the Mio Diner.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 1/21/2020, 10:11 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yep.

Courtney with Bernie 2020 says my auto insurance rates will go down if he's elected. Governor Whitaker says my auto insurance rates are going down. Woohoo. Now if we can only get the auto insurance companies to go along with their plans.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/21/2020, 10:18 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

Courtney with Bernie 2020 says my auto insurance rates will go down if he's elected. Governor Whitaker says my auto insurance rates are going down. Woohoo. Now if we can only get the auto insurance companies to go along with their plans.
I wonder if Courtney knows I don't own a car..?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/21/2020, 10:22 am

Cameron wrote:

I don't think she is asserting she is not, but that Sanders is full of shit when he plays the "not part of the establishment" card. And she is right.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 10:23 am

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Maybe but it might be a good caution that no one in the party will want to work with him. We all know that none of his campaign promises will ever make it through the house or senate.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/21/2020, 10:25 am

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The nobody likes him thing is childish though.  Who cares if politicians like each other?  You think they care about that at the Mio Diner?  

I seem to remember quite a few people on this board saying the exact same thing about Ted Cruz (that nobody likes him), but I do not remember anybody jumping to his defense and saying that doesn't matter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/21/2020, 10:25 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

Romney has a penis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/21/2020, 10:28 am

The Bernie is infallible crowd is sure to come out in full force after this. Like Trump supporters, Bernie supporters sure do not like anybody criticizing Bernie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 1/21/2020, 10:28 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I don't think she is asserting she is not, but that Sanders is full of shit when he plays the "not part of the establishment" card. And she is right.

But...by saying no one likes him...the perception might be he's not part of the establishment...

Why Hillary Clinton hating on Bernie Sanders is great news for him
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/21/2020, 10:35 am

Turtleneck wrote:The Bernie is infallible crowd is sure to come out in full force after this. Like Trump supporters, Bernie supporters sure do not like anybody criticizing Bernie.

If he doesn't get the nomination, will they punish the democratic party again by not voting in the general election? While Hillary might very well be helping him with his base, his base might just give a resounding "fuck you" to his party in November.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/21/2020, 10:35 am

I am sure it reinforces support for Bernie among his core supporters. They will interpret this as "establishment candidates" being scared of Bernie's success. But I'm not sure it translates into anything more than that. Most people will pass it off as Clinton still being upset with Sanders.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 1/21/2020, 10:36 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:
I wonder if Courtney knows I don't own a car..?

I'd ask her but she turned down my invite.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 10:36 am

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

But...by saying no one likes him...the perception might be he's not part of the establishment...

Why Hillary Clinton hating on Bernie Sanders is great news for him

I agree with that. That wing of the party hates the centrist part of the DNC. If she's calling him out it only reinforces them. I watched a clip of AOC last night say there is no true left party just centrist. That's fine and all but I don't think they understand that the centrist part of the party were a huge part of the 2018 blue wave.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 10:38 am

Also, it doesn't really matter Biden is going to had Bernie another defeat. Why? Because he's running a better campaign and has a better platform.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 1/21/2020, 10:43 am

Hillary is vindictive. I think part of this could be she thinks Bernie supporters screwed her, so this is pay back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/21/2020, 11:28 am

Lets review the previous call outs that caused internet melt downs. Hillary has called out Jill Stein, Tulsi Gabbard, the basket of deplorables, Donald Trump and Bernie. Pretty good track record if you ask me. This year when Bernie is losing and he hangs in there too long I think it will be safe to say she was right again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 1/21/2020, 11:42 am

steveschneider wrote:Lets review the previous call outs that caused internet melt downs. Hillary has called out Jill Stein, Tulsi Gabbard, the basket of deplorables, Donald Trump and Bernie. Pretty good track record if you ask me. This year when Bernie is losing and he hangs in there too long I think it will be safe to say she was right again.

She lost to Trump though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/21/2020, 12:10 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

Just because no one on tSwill is telling Mitt to shut up and go away doesn't mean no one anywhere is doing so, get out of your bubble, steve. Trump supporters almost universally dislike Mitt.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/21/2020, 12:12 pm

steveschneider wrote:Also, it doesn't really matter Biden is going to had Bernie another defeat. Why? Because he's running a better campaign and has a better platform.

Vastly more centrist and establishment friendly =/= better.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/21/2020, 12:18 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Just because no one on tSwill is telling Mitt to shut up and go away doesn't mean no one anywhere is doing so, get out of your bubble, steve. Trump supporters almost universally dislike Mitt.
yeah, Steve - take your cues from the deplorables.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 1/21/2020, 12:20 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

yeah, Steve - take your cues from the deplorables.

Kudos on the reading comprehension, Bob, that is EXACTLY what I was saying.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next