Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

+17
Wally Fairway
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
loogoldham
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Da Mayor
The Pantry
steveschneider
Code_Warrior
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
DWags
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 Empty Re: OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 03/04/18, 12:29 am

Beilein is a damn good coach and he deserves a lot of credit. He wins the what have you done for me lately championship for sure.

Your call if you want to go with the proven track record over 20 years or cite recency bias and say our guy is out of touch because he hasn't done it in 3 years.

I know which one OTPT will pick.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 Empty Re: OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 12:31 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Beilein is a damn good coach and he deserves a lot of credit. He wins the what have you done for me lately championship for sure.

Your call if you want to go with the proven track record over 20 years or cite recency bias and say our guy is out of touch because he hasn't done it in 3 years.

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 1966794946 OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 03/04/18, 12:32 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Hmmm... No.
Yeah you can say that but not really. What do we have over them at this point? Final fours from a decade ago? Come on. 

We need to expect more if we want to be the undisputed “we’re better than you” again.

Is anyone even saying this? No, we are just happy they lost.

Suck WBH's fat dick.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 12:37 am

For cripes sakes you fricken frick.

How bout we name the last big ten team to win a NC in basketball?  Then, say other big ten teams have passed us because some how, since then We've had 15 big ten teams make the final four and MSU has one third of them.  

So, yeah, whoope, Izzo hasn't done it for three years.  Belien got to the final four this year.  lets just say fuck it, we're screwed.  Cash in the program.

Don't be a blue.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 12:43 am

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 29683910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 12:44 am

DWags wrote:For cripes sakes you fricken frick.

How bout we name the last big ten team to win a NC in basketball?  Then, say other big ten teams have passed us because some how, since then We've had 15 big ten teams make the final four and MSU has one third of them.  

So, yeah, whoope, Izzo hasn't done it for three years.  Belien got to the final four this year.  lets just say fuck it, we're screwed.  Cash in the program.

Don't be a blue.
9 years* look you just gotta be real. I’m not being ridiculous here and saying burn it down or whatever. But to still act like we’re so much better than them.... well that’s just not right.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 12:47 am

DWags wrote:For cripes sakes you fricken frick.

Don't be a blue.
 I’m not being ridiculous here 

Matter of opinion.  But whatever, don't enjoy the night, lament the demise of our program because we only one the league by three games and they made a miracle shot in the round of 32.  Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 12:47 am

DWags wrote:
 I’m not being ridiculous here 

Matter of opinion.  But whatever, don't enjoy the night, lament the demise of our program because we only one the league by three games and they made a miracle shot in the round of 32.  Cool.
That’s not at all what I’m doing. You’re being too sensitive as you tend to do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 03/04/18, 12:48 am

Travis shut up dude. No one is coming on here tonight trying to puff our chests out and say how much better our program is than theirs. If you want to claim otherwise, sure some might fight you on it but no one is doing that without provocation.

What we're doing is saying that their fans are ass trash and that we are better people than they are and fuck them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 03/04/18, 12:50 am

fuck scum....fuck them in their stupid asses
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 12:52 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis shut up dude. No one is coming on here tonight trying to puff our chests out and say how much better our program is than theirs. If you want to claim otherwise, sure some might fight you on it but no one is doing that without provocation.

What we're doing is saying that their fans are ass trash and that we are better people than they are and fuck them.
Yes we are wbh. Our nightmare is over? No it isn’t. Our nightmare was over in 2013 then it all happened again. All is right with the world? No it isn’t. They are just as good as we are if not better. Half of the posts in this thread are laughably unrealistic. It’s not a bullshit random thing where we can still act all superior. It’s just looking at the reality of the situation.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham 03/04/18, 12:52 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:fuck scum....fuck them in their stupid asses

um, no thank you
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 12:53 am

DWags wrote:

That’s not at all what I’m doing. You’re being too sensitive as you tend to do.

Has there ever been one bit of self awareness in your life?  Nah?  Figured.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham 03/04/18, 12:53 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis shut up dude. No one is coming on here tonight trying to puff our chests out and say how much better our program is than theirs. If you want to claim otherwise, sure some might fight you on it but no one is doing that without provocation.

Yes we are wbh. Our nightmare is over? No it isn’t. Our nightmare was over in 2013 then it all happened again. All is right with the world? No it isn’t. They are just as good as we are if not better. Half of the posts in this thread are laughably unrealistic. It’s not a bullshit random thing where we can still act all superior. It’s just looking at the reality of the situation.

but ... but ... but ... starzzz and NBA draft lottery picks ... the results on the court don't count.

(sarcasm)
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 12:54 am

loogoldham wrote:

but ... but ... but ... starzzz and NBA draft lottery picks ... the results on the court don't count.

(sarcasm)
That’s basically what these dudes are saying. They don’t even realize that they sound like Michigan football fans. Like they’re entitled to being better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 03/04/18, 12:55 am

Nordic wrote:
Yeah you can say that but not really. What do we have over them at this point? Final fours from a decade ago? Come on. 

We need to expect more if we want to be the undisputed “we’re better than you” again.

Suck WBH's fat dick.

Hatch's fat dick revelation is by far the best development of the night.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 12:57 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Suck WBH's fat dick.

you think fat and short, or fat and like maybe 6?   WBH, please PM pics.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 03/04/18, 12:57 am

Ok brodie. I agree that this is no reason to act all superior. In fact after all of the shit we have endured from those that I despise over the past 3-4 months I wish every MSU alum would just bite their tongue. But IMO this thread isn't about that and I'm not sure why you're focusing on that aspect of it. This thread is a giant sigh of relief, and something for us to feel good about for a night. So stop being a cottonheadedninnymoggins and just enjoy the fact that we don't have to hear these assholes chirp for the next 1 or 2 months.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 03/04/18, 12:58 am

trav if you're not a total homer you're a blue bro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 03/04/18, 12:59 am

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I'm thinking average length but triple-the-average girth. Goddamn blimp-worthy.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 01:00 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Ok brodie. I agree that this is no reason to act all superior. In fact after all of the shit we have endured from those that I despise over the past 3-4 months I wish every MSU alum would just bite their tongue. But IMO this thread isn't about that and I'm not sure why you're focusing on that aspect of it. This thread is a giant sigh of relief, and something for us to feel good about for a night. So stop being a cottonheadedninnymoggins and just enjoy the fact that we don't have to hear these assholes chirp for the next 1 or 2 months.
Fair enough. But this thread, if you read it, doesn’t sound like a giant sigh of relief.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 01:10 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Beilein is a damn good coach and he deserves a lot of credit. He wins the what have you done for me lately championship for sure.

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:trav if you're not a total homer you're a blue bro
cheers cheers cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 01:11 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm thinking average length but triple-the-average girth. Goddamn blimp-worthy.
If I get the Pics, I'll send them along.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 03/04/18, 01:11 am

I can only speak for me and my triple Goodyear blimp width dick Travis
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 01:21 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:trav if you're not a total homer you're a blue bro
Otpt just admitted to being a blue you guys and you were too busy being total homers to notice it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 03/04/18, 02:14 am

afro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 03/04/18, 05:03 am

It's a great feeling waking up this morning knowing that the sun will still rise in the east.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 03/04/18, 07:11 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:It's a great feeling waking up this morning knowing that the sun will still rise in the east.

I love knowing those fuckers are waking up sad and disappointed.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 03/04/18, 07:52 am

Our program is better than theirs. If for the simple fact that our fanbase has a base and it's not selective a couple times every decade.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 03/04/18, 07:55 am

Waking up this morning and Reading the late night love letters to Beilein. Blech.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 03/04/18, 07:56 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Fair enough. But this thread, if you read it, doesn’t sound like a giant sigh of relief.

Well it was until you decided to piss in the cereal bowl with your Bielein vs. Izzo comparative analysis. Bielein owns Izzo. Happy? Good now put WBH's fattie back in your mouth and shit da fuq up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 07:57 am

Nordic wrote:

Well it was until you decided to piss in the cereal bowl with your Bielein vs. Izzo comparative analysis. Bielein owns Izzo. Happy? Good now put WBH's fattie back in your mouth and shit da fuq up.
No one did bielein vs Izzo. You did that. You made that up in your obsessed with Michigan broken brain. You’re also pretty obsessed with wbhs cock and it’s kinda creepy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 03/04/18, 08:04 am

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 Jack-harbaugh-cry
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/04/18, 08:07 am

Nordic wrote:

No one did bielein vs Izzo. You did that. You made that up in your obsessed with Michigan broken brain. You’re also pretty obsessed with wbhs cock and it’s kinda creepy

Do you wake up angry?   Enjoy the day Travis.  Nova won.  

It's great to be a Spartan. And thank Izzo for our entitled attitude. When I was in school, we played in the old NIT with that red white and blue ball. This program is a blue blood program. Izzo created it. If he's slipping, I hope he realizes it. But even some of the great schools like Louisville, Norht Carolina, Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, get some bad streaks. Nobody likes this streak of no sweet 16's.

All that aside. I live in metro detroit. All I wanted was a loss because I'd have been eating a ton of shit. Maybe you don't know how bad it is here. Old man in Kroger laughed at my Spartan gear t. Asking "how can you wear that this week?". I get that all the time. It's why I started this thread.

A bonus was finding out how fat WBH's dick is. I'm waiting for pics. Not creepy, science.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 03/04/18, 08:11 am

Oh thank god - now all the MSU fans can take solace in knowing that the Spartans lost to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, that won the Natty.

Instead of the Spartans losing to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team that lost to Michigan. See how much better that must make everyone feel.

Go Green!
Let's all celebrate at the Green & White game (whoo hooo - high of 35° forecast for Saturday)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 03/04/18, 08:12 am

Nordic wrote:

Nordic wrote:

sorry...couldn't hear you...kinda mumbled

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 2 63658310

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/04/18, 08:13 am

I just think y’all are being a bunch of weirdos. The time to be celebrate about Michigan losing expired about a week and a half ago. Sure it didn’t get worse. But settle your jammies about acting like you’re all in the clear and “everything is right in the world again.” You’re either an idiot or a coward who likes being behind Michigan if you think that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 03/04/18, 08:24 am

Everyone wrote:
I feel like Gerald Ford here.    But damn guys, Had Michigan won this, we would not have been able to live in this state till the fall.   That's one hell of a team Michigan has.

Tell me wagner is gone.

Thank you Jay Wright

I feel as though a burden has been lifted.

I think Wagner will be back to be honest. I looked at ESPN Top 100 today and he's barely in the top 50.

{clapping emoji}

He (Wagner) tried to go last year.

I don't get worked up about sports anymore. But this shit had me gripping. If they won it would have insufferable.

All is right in the world again.

Same. I shook off our loss to Cuse. This would've been fucking depressing though.

...and an ass kicking to boot.

The fact they lost by that margin also strengthens my trash talk that they were the beneficiaries of other teams doing the heavy lifting.

I think he will too.

Honestly, I'm almost there too.  But this shit had me fucking depressed.  I was grippin.  And it's not from my uofm grad brother, or my neighbor, or any number of fucking uofm grads, but it's the fucking fringe fan that is just obnoxious as hell.  I'm soo glad it's over.

Walmarter at work offered to bet $10 straight-up. Turned him down because I'd have felt guilty taking his money. Justice has prevailed.

Yeah, remember how pissed people were they didn't get Detroit?  Well, the joke was on us.

Yep. That could've been us having the train run on us by Villanova tonight.

Anyone who lives within 30 miles of Detroit knows. Thank you baby jebus, you have risen.

I hope that fucker comes back so we can beat his ass.

75, bruh. It's not exactly a safe haven out here.

Plus, scum has an early lead, which means, for awhile, walvie fans thought they had it. Then they didn’t. Hahahahahahaha!

I hear you. But man that shit is Switzerland compared to being down here.

Listen I'm just gonna shoot straight now that the jinx is off the table.

I have a lot of admiration for their team, and Coach Beilein. or however the fuck you spell it. I have a hard time even hating Wagner. He showboats but I would LOVE to have someone on our team with half of his competitive fire. He's a great college player and actually seems like a good kid. They had a great run, one that was no doubt aided in a huge manner by their path - but you can't blame them for that. They beat who was in front of them until they ran into a better team. Good for them.

Their fans however can suck my fat fucking dick and go fuck themselves in the anus with a red hot poker. fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you you stupid college dropout piece of shit.

I'm quadruple billing my gaudiest Spartan gear tomorrow with a big grin on my face.

They’ve won two final four games in the last five years and we’ve won one in 18.

Let’s not go nuts. The committee handed this to them (or UNC) and all that, but they have plenty of shit to hang over our heads at this point.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/04/18, 08:26 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:fuck scum....fuck them in their stupid FAT asses

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 03/04/18, 08:30 am

This thread is beautiful.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next