Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

+17
Wally Fairway
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
loogoldham
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Da Mayor
The Pantry
steveschneider
Code_Warrior
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
DWags
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 3 Empty Re: OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

Post by Guest Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 8:36

DWags wrote:A bonus was finding out how fat WBH's dick is. I'm waiting for pics. Not creepy, science.

Do you think the average zipper lets that porcupine out? Or does WBH have to custom order larger zippers on his khakis?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 3 Empty Re: OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER.

Post by DWags Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 8:37

Wally Fairway wrote:Oh thank god - now all the MSU fans can take solace in knowing that the Spartans lost to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, that won the Natty.

Instead of the Spartans losing to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team that lost to Michigan. See how much better that must make everyone feel.

Go Green!
Let's all celebrate at the Green & White game (whoo hooo - high of 35° forecast for Saturday)

Seems like it wouldn't be much fun hanging out with you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 8:38

LooseGoose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:fuck scum....fuck them in their stupid FAT asses

FIFY

I know of the exact dick we could use for that!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 8:59

Guys, this is like those scenes in Nightmare on Elmstreet where everything seems normal and the person thinks they are awake only to find out that they are still asleep and the nightmare is still going.

UofM is going to be top of the B10 next year, they are bringing in a great recruiting class, Wagner will be back and Beilein’s system is really well suited for the modern era of basketball. We aren’t out of the woods yet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:11

steveschneider wrote:Guys, this is like those scenes in Nightmare on Elmstreet where everything seems normal and the person thinks they are awake only to find out that they are still asleep and the nightmare is still going.

UofM is going to be top of the B10 next year, they are bringing in a great recruiting class, Wagner will be back and Beilein’s system is really well suited for the modern era of basketball. We aren’t out of the woods yet.

Something for you closet Blues to look forward to.
Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:16

steveschneider wrote:Guys, this is like those scenes in Nightmare on Elmstreet where everything seems normal and the person thinks they are awake only to find out that they are still asleep and the nightmare is still going.

1. No mo moe
2. Beilein will never have the talent to win a NC
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:31

Oh, and this happened 18 years ago today.

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 3 Downlo10
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:37

And if Michigan doesn't bury a last second 3 against Houston on day 3 of the tournament this thought doesn't even occur to you.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:39

DWags wrote:

1. No mo moe

I actually think he had the talent to win it last night, and if they were to do a rematch I’d still give UofM a 35% chance to win it. Even if Mo does go I still think Beilein is returning a top of the B10 team and a team built for a good tourney run. He is running one of the premier programs in college now and I think Izzo is going to have to rise up and take the state back. I have faith Izzo will get it back on track at some point and when that happens it should be some fun basketball.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 9:45

Clarett's Folly wrote:

And if Michigan doesn't bury a last second 3 against Houston on day 3 of the tournament this thought doesn't even occur to you.

Luck is part of it. Look at our game against Iowa St. refs gave us a huge break with that weird call on Paul Shirley when it looked like a charge. Of course we are all going to say it was a block but a lot would say it was a charge and the refs gave us the game. Outsiders would say if not for that we don’t win it. To that I say bs luck and having a call go your way is part of a tourney run. MSU was the better team that day and UofM was the better team vs Houston.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 10:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Well it was until you decided to piss in the cereal bowl with your Bielein vs. Izzo comparative analysis. Bielein owns Izzo. Happy? Good now put WBH's fattie back in your mouth and shit da fuq up.
No one did bielein vs Izzo. You did that. You made that up in your obsessed with Michigan broken brain. You’re also pretty obsessed with wbhs cock and it’s kinda creepy
Travis, YOU are the one that started the MSU bball vs UM bball.

Every post prior to YOU comparing the two was about how UM losing was a relief because their fans are gigantic pieces of shit, or some outgrowth of that point. YOU brought the "who's program is better" bullshit into this. You can't start that discussion and then cry about people discussing it...and then blame others for starting that line of discussion.

Own up and admit it, Travis.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 10:12

Trav was having a weird moment last night. Prob too many conversations with his blue siblings got him into a strange place mentally.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:25

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

1. No mo moe

I actually think he had the talent to win it last night, and if they were to do a rematch I’d still give UofM a 35% chance to win it. Even if Mo does go I still think Beilein is returning a top of the B10 team and a team built for a good tourney run. He is running one of the premier programs in college now and I think Izzo is going to have to rise up and take the state back. I have faith Izzo will get it back on track at some point and when that happens it should be some fun basketball.

You don’t run that offense as well without a center who stretch’s it by being able to hit 3’s. Beilein would have killed with JJJ. He did well with Mo. they also lose a couple of great three point shooters too. And if they play Nova 20 more times Nova beats them 19 times. Michigan was 19-7 and had just lost to northwestern on February 7th. They caught fire, had an easy draw and hit a big shot on the second game.

Relax.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:30

steveschneider wrote:I actually think he had the talent to win it last night, and if they were to do a rematch I’d still give UofM a 35% chance to win it.

Come on steve... this is why people make fun of you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:36

steveschneider wrote:I actually think he had the talent to win it last night, and if they were to do a rematch I’d still give UofM a 35% chance to win it.

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 3 YYWN7_s-200x150

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:42

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

1. No mo moe

Come on dude. Michigan has about as much chance of winning a rematch as we would have if we got to play Alabama again in 2015. They simply don't have enough horses to hang with that team. Michigan got wore down after keeping it close for a lot of the 1st half. In a win or go home situation Michigan might win 1 in 50 games is my guess.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:43

Lowest rated title game in history, lol

https://thebiglead.com/2018/04/03/villanova-michigan-ratings-tbs-record-low/
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:48

Rocinante wrote:

Michigan went 3 for 23 at the 3pt line and was out rebounded. Villanova is far and away the better team but I still think if Michigan shows up against them with a decent shooting night they have a chance.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:51

kingstonlake wrote:Lowest rated title game in history, lol

Game started way too late and wasn't on network tv.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:54

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Lowest rated title game in history, lol

It always starts at that time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:54

If they play that game again Vegas probably has Villanova -13.5, which equates to roughly +950 for the dog, or a 5% chance to win.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:55

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Was this the first year is wasn't on CBS?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 11:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If they play that game again Vegas probably has Villanova -13.5, which equates to roughly +950 for the dog, or a 5% chance to win.

This guy gambles.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:13

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Michigan went 3 for 23 at the 3pt line and was out rebounded. Villanova is far and away the better team but I still think if Michigan shows up against them with a decent shooting night they have a chance.

It’s called defense. Those automatic jump switches and in you face defenders had something to do with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:19

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I like how you say " Villanova is far and away the better team" but then do not actually give them credit for winning the game. Did you stop to think that UM did not shoot the ball well because Villanova played good defense last night, and that once Villanova started scoring it forced UM to be less patient and less efficient on offense?

UM was overmatched. Not a big deal. It happens. I think this summarizes the whole game...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

^^^obviously didn't click the link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

No. Lazy bones lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:25

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I think Steve just started watching CBB this year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

^^^obviously didn't click the link.

I did not.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:47

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

If Michigan replays each of their games tournament games before that, there's a better chance that they don't even make it to that game.  Neither of which means anything in reality.

And it's not like they were normally a lights out shooting team, they were like 130-something in the nation in 3 point shooting.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:49

Bump

OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER. - Page 3 2275418548
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 12:58

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I like how you say " Villanova is far and away the better team" but then do not actually give them credit for winning the game. Did you stop to think that UM did not shoot the ball well because Villanova played good defense last night, and that once Villanova started scoring it forced UM to be less patient and less efficient on offense?

UM was overmatched. Not a big deal. It happens. I think this summarizes the whole game...

Tip of the hat to Villanova for the win and yes I saw their D especially at the end of the first half when they shut Michigan down.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 13:02

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I think Michigan showed themselves to be a legitimate 3 seed (top 9-12 in the country), and the only time they came up against anyone close to or higher seeded, they were outclassed.

It's not their fault that they never played anyone higher than a 6 seed, but it also doesn't mean that they were one of the two best teams in the country.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 18:16

Bump
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 21:43

tGreenWay wrote:Bump

When does the offseason swill vs mgoblow dick swinging contest start? I put tswill at -13.5, which equates to roughly +950 for goblow, or a 5% chance to win.
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 0:50

loogoldham wrote:

When does the offseason swill vs mgoblow dick swinging contest start? I put tswill at -13.5, which equates to roughly +950 for goblow, or a 5% chance to win.

I’d buy it to -19
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 2:06

loogoldham wrote:

Mine isn’t big enough to swing. It’s more like turn and point.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 3:06

tGreenWay wrote:
loogoldham wrote:

Well if we can recruit 5-starz Brendan Dawson and WBHatch then we should be in good shape
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 3:23

loogoldham wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well if we can recruit 5-starz Brendan Dawson and WBHatch then we should be in good shape

Yes! Mr. Pickles and Girth!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3