Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrifying: At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash

3 posters

Go down

Horrifying:  At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash Empty Horrifying: At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash

Post by DWags Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:46 am

Wow.  RIP

unbelievable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Horrifying:  At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash Empty Re: Horrifying: At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:50 am

Sad for all involved. With all the travel sports teams do it's a wonder there haven't been more tragedies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Horrifying:  At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash Empty Re: Horrifying: At least 14 killed in a junior hokey teams bus crash

Post by The Pantry Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Tragic. All those families without loved ones coming home.

My niece was on a spring break camping/canoe trip to Florida 4 years ago last month. It was a Duke sponsored trip with fellow students. They were on their way back to NC on I-10 around noon when a drugged-up Alabama guy crossed the median. Hit the side of the van where she was sitting. Responders got her to the hospital but she passed shortly later. Multiple injuries in the crash. She was the only one that died.

My sis, her husband, and my other niece are tough as nails but the loss haunts them. Haunts all of us. She was only 21 with a very bright future.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:36 pm

I checked out the intersection. It looks like the truck (driver lived) had a stop sign, bus had right of way. If it comes out the truck driver was at fault, I can't fathom that level of guilt.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down