Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania does a great foreign Suri impression

+3
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Melania does a great foreign Suri impression Empty Melania does a great foreign Suri impression

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-07, 15:11

Outstanding.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Melania does a great foreign Suri impression Empty Re: Melania does a great foreign Suri impression

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-07, 15:30

she's as filthy as her disgusting husband is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Melania does a great foreign Suri impression Empty Re: Melania does a great foreign Suri impression

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-07, 15:41

I actually feel kind of sorry for her. I didn’t before he won the election. It was her choice to stay with Donnie, but she didn’t sign up to be First Lady and it’s clear she’s not a fan of anything but her privacy. I’d hate to be the spouse of a politician.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-07, 15:44

tGreenWay wrote:I actually feel kind of sorry for her. I didn’t before he won the election. It was her choice to stay with Donnie, but she didn’t sign up to be First Lady and it’s clear she’s not a fan of anything but her privacy. I’d hate to be the spouse of a politician.
I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She was peddling the same racist trash about President Obama that her filthy husband was.

I hope he kept the box she was sent in so he can mail her back when he gets indicted.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-07, 16:21

Be
Best
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-07, 16:27

She married him for his looks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-07, 16:35

I do my best to ignore anything Trump says ever. I'm pretty sure I've never heard Melania talk. Does she speak English?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-07, 17:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I actually feel kind of sorry for her. I didn’t before he won the election. It was her choice to stay with Donnie, but she didn’t sign up to be First Lady and it’s clear she’s not a fan of anything but her privacy. I’d hate to be the spouse of a politician.
I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She was peddling the same racist trash about President Obama that her filthy husband was.

I hope he kept the box she was sent in so he can mail her back when he gets indicted.

Compassion is human nature.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-07, 17:59

NigelUno wrote:Be
Best
unless you're in a third grade English class studying grammar.

In which case, we would encourage you to be the best.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-07, 18:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She was peddling the same racist trash about President Obama that her filthy husband was.

Compassion is human nature.
it's a good quality to have.

But I usually draw the line at those who openly practice bigotry and racism.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-07, 18:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I do my best to ignore anything Trump says ever. I'm pretty sure I've never heard Melania talk. Does she speak English?
she speaks dollar signs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-07, 19:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I do my best to ignore anything Trump says ever. I'm pretty sure I've never heard Melania talk. Does she speak English?

SHE SPEAKS SEVEN LANGUAGES FLUENTLY TOU ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU ATTACK HER SEXIST GAGAVAGAGAHAHAARAAAGH.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-07, 19:36

Rocinante wrote:

SHE SPEAKS SEVEN LANGUAGES FLUENTLY TOU ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU ATTACK HER SEXIST GAGAVAGAGAHAHAARAAAGH.

Roc impersonating... roc?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-07, 20:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Roc impersonating... roc?

Melania does a great foreign Suri impression 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-07, 21:10

I am offended. I am much more pithy when I call people racists or sexists.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-07, 21:12

Rocinante wrote:

I don't think English is one of them.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down