Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young.

+7
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Bill Cain
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
11 posters

Go down

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. Empty I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young.

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-18, 11:35

It's a vibe I get. She reminds me a bit of Chris Farley.

Let's discuss this, guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. Empty Re: I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young.

Post by Nordic 2018-05-18, 11:36

Who
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. Empty Re: I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young.

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-18, 11:38

Nordic wrote:Who

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. Kate-mckinnon
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-18, 11:39

This is the 2nd thread  that I have read today where I have no idea what is going on. Seriously, I had no idea there was a royal wedding coming up. Anyway, who the fuck is Kate McKinnon?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-18, 11:41

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. Mckinnonjpg-db605a983ac2fc16
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-05-18, 12:54

Rocinante wrote:It's a vibe I get.  She reminds me a bit of Chris Farley.  

Let's discuss this, guys.

How in the fuck does she remind you of Chris Farley? This ford probe kind of reminds me of a Lamborghini
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-18, 12:56

You know who reminds me of Chris Farley? Melissa McCarthy.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-18, 13:01

Her weird awkwardness in real life situations remind me of Farley.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-05-18, 13:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:You know who reminds me of Chris Farley? Melissa McCarthy.
I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. 502811600 I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. 502811600 I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-18, 13:09

Rocinante wrote:
Nordic wrote:Who

I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. Kate-mckinnon

If she dies young it'll probably be from the aftereffects of the shovel to the face she took as a child.

Mio - 3

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-05-18, 13:09

Everyone was wrong about Keith Richards.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-18, 13:09

Man you guys are harshing my vaping buzz.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-18, 14:25

Bill Cain wrote:Everyone was wrong about Keith Richards.

Keith Richards died when he was 27, but he’d put so many drugs in his body that it still walks among us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-05-18, 15:23

Floyd Robertson wrote:You know who reminds me of Chris Farley? Melissa McCarthy.

How dare you compare her to a comedy legend
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-05-18, 15:24

tGreenWay wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:Everyone was wrong about Keith Richards.

Keith Richards died when he was 27, but he’d put so many drugs in his body that it still walks among us.

Like Robin Williams said, Keith Richards and the cockroaches will be the only ones who survive the apocalypse.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-18, 15:43

Shouldn’t someone try to contact Kate McKinnon and give her a heads up? Seems like something she might want to know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-05-18, 15:47

As weird as this thread is, and it is fucking weird, I totally get where Roc is coming from.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-05-18, 15:56

I'm not trying to be cool obtuse Bob guy but I looked her up and I legitimately don't know who she is. Can you explain? Does she do physical comedy in SNL in a Farley like manner?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-18, 16:51

Clarett's Folly wrote:As weird as this thread is, and it is fucking weird, I totally get where Roc is coming from.

So, what does that say about you? I'd be concerned.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-05-18, 16:58

I.B. Fine wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:As weird as this thread is, and it is fucking weird, I totally get where Roc is coming from.

I've learned to live with my personal brand of psychosis.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-18, 17:06

Clarett's Folly wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

I've learned to live with my personal brand of psychosis.

Recognizing the problem is the first step, good for you!
I have this weird feeling based on no evidence that Kate McKinnon will die young. 969504605
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-18, 17:07

Not that I’ve given it more than a moment’s thought, but I’d put Pete Davidson much higher on the list of SNL players apt to die from an OD. He’s been in rehab at least once that I know of.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down