Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing? It’s weird and disturbing.

+8
Nordic
Jake from State Farm
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   Empty Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing? It’s weird and disturbing.

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-11, 23:21

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ho2pqv/is_it_possible_wayfair_involved_in_human/

Countdown to wayfair saying they got hacked?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   Empty Re: Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing? It’s weird and disturbing.

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-12, 11:21

Rumor has it, Jeffrey Epstein once considered buying Wayfair, but then he finished peeing and never thought about it again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   Empty Re: Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing? It’s weird and disturbing.

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-07-12, 12:32

Listen to The Rabbit Hole podcast series

There are people out there looking for new conspiracies everyday.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-12, 13:38

GRR Spartan wrote:Listen to The Rabbit Hole podcast series

There are people out there looking for new conspiracies everyday.

I have and I know. I’m not one of them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-12, 15:40

I’m not into conspiracy theories, either, but I might have to subscribe to the r/conspiracies just for the entertainment value.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-07-12, 15:46

Conspiracy theories that started on Reddit just don’t seem credible to me.

I could make up some crazy shit too and post on there. But that’s too much work for my liking.

I will read more into it if the authorities are investigating stuff.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-12, 15:51

Selling children on your website out in the open where regular people are always around looking for whatever you buy on wayfair doesn’t strike me as a realistic way that sex trafficking was happening but what do I know
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-12, 16:58

Even if it’s not true, the story is weird. Cabinets with the names of abducted children selling for 10,000 more than comparable stuff?

Even the “innocent” explanation will be interesting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-12, 17:00

And reddit, regardless of your feelings about the value of its denizens or its content, has had a hand in some big reveals.

Also I don’t have the app or an account. I do check it out for Visio game tips sometimes though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-07-12, 17:07

It has certainly been instrumental in helping me get the Legends of the West satchel during Chapter 3.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-12, 17:14

Dendrobates wrote:Conspiracy theories that started on Reddit just don’t seem credible to me.

I could make up some crazy shit too and post on there. But that’s too much work for my liking.

My own personal conspiracy theory is that a lot of those starting on reddit are created by Russians, Chinese, and North Koreans. They germinate on reddit and then grow on the web and are designed to create distrust, disharmony, and disruption. Basically what the troll farms are already doing on other social media.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-12, 17:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It has certainly been instrumental in helping me get the Legends of the West satchel during Chapter 3.

It’s got all the cool glitches for Skyrim
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-12, 18:05

And now, they’ve dragged Tom Hanks into this thing. Tom Hanks. Those tinfoil hat wearing mother sonsabitches.

https://popculture.com/celebrity/amp/news/wayfair-human-trafficking-conspiracy-theory-tom-hanks/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-12, 18:26

Alright I’m out. Don’t mess with the last non problematic white male celebrity.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-07-12, 19:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Conspiracy theories that started on Reddit just don’t seem credible to me.

My own personal conspiracy theory is that a lot of those starting on reddit are created by Russians, Chinese, and North Koreans. They germinate on reddit and then grow on the web and are designed to create distrust, disharmony, and disruption. Basically what the troll farms are already doing on other social media.

I've got a friend that buys into all the crap that the Russians, North Koreans, and others post up. It's actually kind of sad that people can be manipulated that easily.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-12, 21:09

tGreenWay wrote:

They are everywhere. Likely one among us.  Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   4113017228 Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   1550444538

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   20200712
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-07-12, 21:20

[ig]CCj9ugjjPEB[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-12, 21:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Selling children on your website out in the open where regular people are always around looking for whatever you buy on wayfair doesn’t strike me as a realistic way that sex trafficking was happening but what do I know

Hiding in plain sight 

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   4113017228 like tGreenway
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-12, 21:43

Nordic wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Selling children on your website out in the open where regular people are always around looking for whatever you buy on wayfair doesn’t strike me as a realistic way that sex trafficking was happening but what do I know

Hiding in plain sight 

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   4113017228 like tGreenway

I’m not falling for that username gag, bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-12, 21:44

Jake from State Farm wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I've got a friend that buys into all the crap that the Russians, North Koreans, and others post up. It's actually kind of sad that people can be manipulated that easily.

A lot of them are pretty easy to spot on insta.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-12, 21:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

A lot of them are pretty easy to spot on insta.  

Sounds like something a bot would say
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-07-15, 11:45

A Wayfair Child-Trafficking Conspiracy Theory Is Flourishing on TikTok, Despite It Being Completely False
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-07-15, 12:33

Roc, any updates on the pizza place in DC?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-15, 14:51

Heat Miser wrote:A Wayfair Child-Trafficking Conspiracy Theory Is Flourishing on tSwill, Despite It Being Completely False

FIFY
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-07-15, 16:40

Hey I let it go after tom hanks. You guys are the ones who keep posting about it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-05-07, 11:04

Roc is running for Senate in Pa.

[tw]1522709435122327552?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-05-08, 21:01

I am not dr oz, turtleneck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-08, 21:53

If the QAnon conspiracy group puts your company in their crosshairs you have a helluva time crawling out of the social media hole they’ve dug for your company.

Then it’s compounded by carpet baggers like Dr Oz and Taylor-Green repeating the falsehoods because they are appealing to their political base.

Time to read 1984 again
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-05-08, 22:04

Rocinante wrote:I am not dr oz, turtleneck.

Then who are you?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-05-08, 22:45

Turtleneck wrote:Roc, any updates on the pizza place in DC?

Hillary sold it to Hunter Biden. It's thriving.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-05-08, 22:55

duffy munn wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Roc, any updates on the pizza place in DC?

Hillary sold it to Hunter Biden. It's thriving.

Did anyone else see this weird wayfair child sex trafficking conspiracy thing?  It’s weird and disturbing.   502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-05-09, 13:23

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I am not dr oz, turtleneck.

Then who are you?

The wizard of oz.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-09, 18:16

I only drink the blood of two-year-olds. Turns out, they’re not so terrible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down