Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where'd you buy your engagement ring?

+23
Rocinante
ROtown Sparty
EdMartinsLoan
Big Ten Referee
Mr. Universe
The Pantry
y2kMgrad
Giant Moose
Senior Dickfist
Dendrobates
MiamiSpartan
Rodeo Burger
Ass Dan
Marc Summers
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Dolph Ziggler
Floyd Robertson
AMwood
Son of Sparta
Death Roe
BRODSON
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

where'd you buy your engagement ring? - Page 2 Empty Re: where'd you buy your engagement ring?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-25, 09:57

Rocinante wrote:

My fav shirt.

where'd you buy your engagement ring? - Page 2 SINGLE-AND-READY-TO-MINGLE

Who do you mingle with in Wyoming? Cattle and meth addicts?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

where'd you buy your engagement ring? - Page 2 Empty Re: where'd you buy your engagement ring?

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-25, 10:07

Turtleneck wrote:

Who do you mingle with in Wyoming? Cattle and meth addicts?

Another thankfully fallacious belief about Wyoming is that there are no single women. There are quite a lot. Many of them have at least one spawn, I'll grant you, but I'm an equal opportunity dicker.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hip Hop Anonymous 2014-06-25, 10:17

Miner's Den in Royal Oak

Brodson sucks.
Hip Hop Anonymous
Hip Hop Anonymous
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-25, 10:23

Rocinante wrote:

Another thankfully fallacious belief about Wyoming is that there are no single women.  There are quite a lot.  Many of them have at least one spawn, I'll grant you, but I'm an equal opportunity dicker.

I bet western Wyoming has some really good looking women. The outdoor types that are a product of inter-state breeding between the good looking folks of Montana and Utah. When I think of eastern Wyoming, I just think of South Dakota and Nebraska. Although Nebraska does have some good looking farm girls. The thing is, you're looking at less than 300,000 women. Once you subtract the elderly and married, the numbers goes down quite a bit. You probably should not have broken up with that girl.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-25, 10:25

Thank you for being so concerned about my sex life bro. I appreciate the input.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-25, 10:28

Rocinante wrote:Thank you for being so concerned about my sex life bro. I appreciate the input.

...and when you consider that there are so few people per square mile, you end up driving all the way to Casper and hooking up with a rodeo queen.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-25, 10:31

Turtleneck wrote:

...and when you consider that there are so few people per square mile, you end up driving all the way to Casper and hooking up with a rodeo queen.

Casper's not that far to drive for good tail. Plus that chick can buck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-25, 10:35

I have no doubt that she would be a lot of fun, but she is going to make you wear chaps.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanJD01 2014-06-25, 14:21

From a very good Spartan in Battle Creek - Derek King of King Jewelers. When my brother was buying his, the manager of Zales came in to buy something because he could not get as good of a price from his own store.
SpartanJD01
SpartanJD01
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-25, 16:04

Turtleneck wrote:I have no doubt that she would be a lot of fun, but she is going to let you wear chaps.

Fixed....  where'd you buy your engagement ring? - Page 2 3434560931 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-06-25, 20:38

Dendrobates wrote:

You can do that at any store, with any piece of jewelry  for free.  where'd you buy your engagement ring? - Page 2 4113017228 

Well i should have bought a diamonique then.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-25, 20:49

Rocinante wrote:

Fixed..... where'd you buy your engagement ring? - Page 2 3434560931 

You're not going to like it when she rides you like a horse and digs her spurs into your hips.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2