Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.

+2
kingstonlake
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   Empty Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.

Post by DWags Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 8:14

Just leave. I liked many things under his presidency. He is a man with flaws. But he needs to quit stepping on his dick in public. How? Go away. Pick up a hammer like president Carter and be quiet. He ruined a woman’s life. He has done nothing to help her. Please Clinton’s, as a lifelong Democrat, I beg you to get off my tv.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   Empty Re: Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.

Post by kingstonlake Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 8:18

Fading celebrity syndrome.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   Empty Re: Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 9:14

meh - call me old-fashioned, but I don't mind people having opinions and voicing them.

(in all honesty, DWags, the best thing you could do is just shut off your TV when it comes to "news" shows.. it's a box of poison).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 9:33

I’m no fan of the Clintons but There’s such a double standard to this line of thought. When Mitt Romney was toying with coming back no one said he needs to go away. Also Rudy Giulliani? Guy is a total lying sack of shit and a complete nut job. Haven’t heard one peep about how he needs to go away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 9:54

steveschneider wrote:I’m no fan of the Clintons but There’s such a double standard to this line of thought. When Mitt Romney was toying with coming back no one said he needs to go away. Also Rudy Giulliani? Guy is a total lying sack of shit and a complete nut job. Haven’t heard one peep about how he needs to go away.
yep.

the misogyny associated with vitriol towards Hillary (not talking about you, DWags - just speaking to the general anti-Hillary sentiment) is not at all shocking, especially from republicans and the mainstream media.. and even some Democrats.

as you seemed to suggest, I don't ever recall the mainstream media, Democrats, Republicans or anyone, really, telling Mitt Romney and Democrat/Republican men to just ease on into retirement and enjoy their golden years.

the same people outraged by Bill Clinton are vocal supporters of a racist, bigoted admitted sexual predator. So their opinion on the matter only goes so far. Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 10:54

DWags wrote:Just leave. I liked many things under his presidency. He is a man with flaws. But he needs to quit stepping on his dick in public. How? Go away. Pick up a hammer like president Carter and be quiet. He ruined a woman’s life. He has done nothing to help her.  Please Clinton’s, as a lifelong Democrat, I beg you to get off my tv.

Don't care what she says. Don't care what he says. They should take a long(er) walk in the woods.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:38

Sorry guys, but he ruined Lewinski’s life. Her whole life. He can’t say he’s sorry enough for me. He needs to disappear and set up some kind of financial help for Lewinski. No double standard, just the right thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:44

DWags wrote:Sorry guys, but he ruined Lewinski’s life. Her whole life.  He can’t say he’s sorry enough for me. He needs to disappear and set up some kind of financial help for Lewinski. No double standard, just the right thing.

I saw him interviewed with Patterson about their new book and Lewinsky came up (awkward for Patterson). Bill lamented that he was $18 million in debt when he left the White House.

WTF??? That's how you want to answer it?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 12:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Sorry guys, but he ruined Lewinski’s life. Her whole life.  He can’t say he’s sorry enough for me. He needs to disappear and set up some kind of financial help for Lewinski. No double standard, just the right thing.

I saw him interviewed with Patterson about their new book and Lewinsky came up (awkward for Patterson). Bill lamented that he was $18 million in debt when he left the White House.

WTF??? That's how you want to answer it?
Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 12:12

How did he ruin her life? She got $1 million to endorse Jenny Craig, got 500k book advance thanks to him. Plus she has a masters in social psychology post Clinton scandal.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 12:34

Kingston, I’m of the mind that money cant fix everything. She walks into a room what do you think when you see her? Interviews for a job? Dates somebody? If that’s my daughter, I’m not thinking “well at least she got a million”. She was a Young page mesmerized by a powerful man who used his position to please himself. She’s associated with blowjobs now. And all the bullshit thoughts that come with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 12:38

DWags wrote:Kingston, I’m of the mind that money cant fix everything. She walks into a room what do you think when you see her?  Interviews for a job?  Dates somebody?  If that’s my daughter, I’m not thinking “well at least she got a million”. She was a Young page mesmerized by a powerful man who used his position to please himself.   She’s associated with blowjobs now.  And all the bullshit thoughts that come with it.  
I tend to agree with both you and Kingston. I get what he's saying.. but I do appreciate how she has empowered herself through the whole unfortunate situation. I don't keep up with such things too much, but I've read and article or two here and there about her. She seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders.

imagine if the racist, bigoted sexual predator was impeached every time he had an affair.. Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   502811600 Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   502811600 Like Hillary, Bill needs to quietly go away.   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down