Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road trip with my Swill friends

+15
Senior Dickfist
MiamiSpartan
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
GirbaudJeans
Death Roe
Nordic
TheReal_LWS
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
The Pantry
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Road trip with my Swill friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Road trip with my Swill friends

Post by steveschneider Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 pm

My priorities
1. Go Green

And a long distant second

2. Go Wildcats

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Road trip with my Swill friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Road trip with my Swill friends

Post by InTenSity Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 pm

I really should get out more, but I don't. I'm not even sure the last time I went to the beach. Maybe a few years ago.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 pm

If you die, what's going to happen to the rest of the 6 pack?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:44 pm

This is the official post your summer vacation thread. We are going to... wait for it. Minnesota. Wife's grampa is dying, so there's a reason, but fuck me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Rocinante wrote:This is the official post your summer vacation thread.  We are going to... wait for it.  Minnesota.  Wife's grampa is dying, so there's a reason, but fuck me.
that sucks.. no huge plans for us this summer.. but I'm pretty sure my Dad is dying along with your wife's grampa. I've already made a couple of unexpected trips in the last few weeks. Probably more "vacation" trips down south. We'll see.

Minnesota is a nice place, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Dibs on Roc’s shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:47 pm

p.s.
•I.B., I’m on mobile.
•Hatch, I’ll figure something out. It’s a low quality screenshot, grainy, but still kind of cool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:52 pm

tGreenWay wrote:p.s.
•I.B., I’m on mobile.
•Hatch, I’ll figure something out. It’s a low quality screenshot, grainy, but still kind of cool.

I'm sure you can find some 8 year old to show you how to do it.

....and I have dibs on Nordics. Razz
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 pm

You have dibs on Nordy’s leftover beer. Beer that will have been, by the time you retrieve it, sitting in a hot sun for hours, possibly days.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Nordic wrote:3 IPAs down...you fuckers don't care if I die.
Nah, most people don't die when their parasailing cord breaks. They just severely injured from slamming into building after building....but survive.

So no need to be a drama queen about "dying", when in reality you'll just be horribly maimed and disfigured. Road trip with my Swill friends - Page 3 55953254

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:15 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:3 IPAs down...you fuckers don't care if I die.
Nah, most people don't die when their parasailing cord breaks.  They just severely injured from slamming into building after building....but survive.

So no need to be a drama queen about "dying", when in reality you'll just be horribly maimed and disfigured.   Road trip with my Swill friends - Page 3 55953254

We survived... one beer left...if you find me quick enough it is yours

Road trip with my Swill friends - Page 3 20180616
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:You have dibs on Nordy’s leftover beer. Beer that will have been, by the time you retrieve it, sitting in a hot sun for hours, possibly days.
after I had the last 2 High Life's on the deck yesterday evening, our house is out of beer.

Out. Of. Beer.

needless to say, I have plans to rectify the situation in the next hour or so.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:17 pm

I think they work for tips, Nordic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:18 pm

You’re lucky, Bob. I’m going to a thing tonight and I’m all but certain wine will be the beverage offered. Wine. On a night like tonight. Philistines.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:22 pm

tGreenWay wrote:You’re lucky, Bob. I’m going to a thing tonight and I’m all but certain wine will be the beverage offered. Wine. On a night like tonight. Philistines.
I'd probably have to get tanked beforehand.. maybe even sneak a few beers in somehow..  dudes like me can't be seen drinking wine.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Going to Orlando for the third time in the last 5 weeks. Tanfan gets demanding when he's horny.

Seriously, though, after getting kind of burned out on the parks a few years ago, my daughter has a renewed interest in them, so we've been hitting some of those. We only have a SeaWorld pass to use up this weekend, but might spend Sunday beach hopping down the coast. Probably will do a road trip somewhere around the Southeast in a few weeks, will probably hit Sanibel at some point as we usually do for a couple of days every summer. School starts here mid-August, so that will come up quick.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:52 pm

So you aren't coming over this weekend to check out the pool?

I'm just upset that WBH didn't come down to Miami and say hi. So rude.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Can’t do it, Bob. These are all friends and colleagues of Mrs. GW. I have to pretend to be normal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Can’t do it, Bob. These are all friends and colleagues of Mrs. GW. I have to pretend to be normal.

Try not to take a nap and you'll be fine
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:00 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Can’t do it, Bob. These are all friends and colleagues of Mrs. GW. I have to pretend to be normal.

I'm sure they'll drop a few ice cubes in your rose' if you ask nicely.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:06 pm

I’d prefer crushed ice, I.B., like a Rosé slushee.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I’d prefer crushed ice, I.B., like a Rosé slushee.

Do they still sell those at 7-11?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Those are Slurpees™️, I.B., and no, they never took my suggestion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:20 pm

InTenSity wrote:So you aren't coming over this weekend to check out the pool?

I'm just upset that WBH didn't come down to Miami and say hi. So rude.
No, I'm going to be getting drunk on free beer samples, and then surfing on the back of a killer whale. They let you do that there, right?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 pm

Nord were you as shocked as I was at how low key parasailing was? I'm not much scared of thrill type of stuff but I wasn't sure what to expect and it was the easiest most laid back thing I've ever done. I didn't know if we would have to get in the water to take off or land or what it would feel like and it might as well have been riding on a ferris wheel at the carnie. Probably more safe even.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:23 pm

But we’re the parasail workers meth addicts with bad dental hygiene?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:31 pm

GirbaudJeans wrote:Did you listen to Drake and Post Malone in the car the whole way ?

You've known my wife basically as long as I have. Whose job do you think it should be to make sure the kids headphones were packed? Cuz I damn sure charged the tablets, made sure I had the "UConnect" theater system in the minivan running, had the wireless headphones that came with the car synced, had the Roku hooked up and working to the rear screens and had movies songs/loaded onto their tablets. I don't know where their headphones are. But it was my fault that they didn't get packed. So yeah from Michigan to Kentucky every 45 minutes or so we put up with him playing out loud on his table "I only love my bed and my mom I'm sorry" and "Savage why you got a twelve car garage when you only got six ca-aaarrs". First stop we had in Lexington I marched into the Circle K and spent $60 on 2 pairs of chintzy headphones.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:33 pm

DWags wrote:But we’re the parasail workers meth addicts with bad dental hygiene?  

I'm not sure Florida Man is welcome on Captiva. I enjoyed this, it was a good vacation, good resort, pretty much perfect for what I think all four of us needed and expected.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Sounds great WBH. Love when a vacation comes together and the whole family enjoyed it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:38 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nord were you as shocked as I was at how low key parasailing was? I'm not much scared of thrill type of stuff but I wasn't sure what to expect and it was the easiest most laid back thing I've ever done. I didn't know if we would have to get in the water to take off or land or what it would feel like and it might as well have been riding on a ferris wheel at the carnie. Probably more safe even.

Yep. Very chill.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:47 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:But we’re the parasail workers meth addicts with bad dental hygiene?  

I'm not sure Florida Man is welcome on Captiva. I enjoyed this, it was a good vacation, good resort, pretty much perfect for what I think all four of us needed and expected.
Captiva is great. Would recommend to anyone for the perfect Florida destination.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3