Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open....

+2
The Pantry
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open.... Empty Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open....

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-15, 15:55

And hasn't walked a course since 2004....

That's pretty badass.

Carner, 79, took a long, deep drag on her cigarette before teeing off, driving the ball 225 yards.
Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open.... Ea3t6j10

https://deadspin.com/a-79-year-old-nicknamed-big-mama-just-shot-her-age-at-1827572875
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open.... Empty Re: Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open....

Post by Guest 2018-07-15, 15:59

kingstonlake wrote:And hasn't walked a course since 2004....

That's pretty badass.

Carner, 79, took a long, deep drag on her cigarette before teeing off, driving the ball 225 yards.
Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open.... Ea3t6j10

https://deadspin.com/a-79-year-old-nicknamed-big-mama-just-shot-her-age-at-1827572875

lol, that picture reminds me of one reason I bowled and golfed in my 20s-40s age range. The 2 sports that you could smoke and drink while participating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open.... Empty Re: Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open....

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-15, 16:09

Bet she'd be a blast to have a beer with
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-15, 19:08

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:And hasn't walked a course since 2004....

That's pretty badass.

lol, that picture reminds me of one reason I bowled and golfed in my 20s-40s age range. The 2 sports that you could smoke and drink while participating.
You didn't play Darts?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-15, 19:58

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, that picture reminds me of one reason I bowled and golfed in my 20s-40s age range.    The 2 sports that you could smoke and drink while participating.
You didn't play Darts?

I never got into that one. I used to watch the occasional darts league but never joined - probably because I sucked at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 20:04

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You didn't play Darts?

Nothing was more fun than getting your drunk on and throwing Jarts. I mean, really, who needs both eyes?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-16, 09:05

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You didn't play Darts?

Nothing was more fun than getting your drunk on and throwing Jarts. I mean, really, who needs both eyes?

I damn near killed my sister with Jarts once. No joke. I wanted to see how high I could throw one so I launched it straight up in the air. Unfortunately with the extra hard toss "straight up" ended up being a 60 degree angle off towards the front door of my grandparents house. My sister was coming out the door just as it landed... about 5 feet from her head. Those fuckers were deadly.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-16, 09:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I damn near killed my sister with Jarts once. No joke. I wanted to see how high I could throw one so I launched it straight up in the air. Unfortunately with the extra hard toss "straight up" ended up being a 60 degree angle off towards the front door of my grandparents house. My sister was coming out the door just as it landed... about 5 feet from her head. Those fuckers were deadly.

So your flirtations with dangerous ideas started young. No surprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-07-16, 10:51

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You didn't play Darts?

Who needs darts or jarts when you can drink and throw axes!
Joanne "Big Mamma" Carner shot her age in the US senior women's open.... IMG_6979
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down