Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?

+10
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
StylesGShmooth
Dr. Strangelove
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
DWags
14 posters

Go down

Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?   Empty Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?

Post by DWags 2018-07-28, 19:07

I will burn that shit down to the ground.

Comcast looking to squeeze the turnip for more blood?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?   Empty Re: Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?

Post by Guest 2018-07-28, 19:16

DWags wrote:I will burn that shit down to the ground.

They'll be on up here Wags. I'll make a pie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?   Empty Re: Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-28, 19:18

DWags wrote:I will burn that shit down to the ground.

You won't burn it down Wags, you'll pay up........Anybody worried about xfinity/comcast and the BTN/Fox1 not showing us our games this year?   2943907172
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-28, 19:46

I will hurt lottie dottie everybody.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-28, 20:01

No, luckily I pay like $200/month for DirecTV so like Bob I'm not worried
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-07-28, 20:04

Nope. DirecTv here too
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2018-07-28, 21:16

That's it, I'm getting LightSpeed Cable in the Fall and cutting the chord.

I loathe Comcast
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-28, 21:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No, luckily I pay like $200/month for DirecTV so like Bob I'm not worried

Same
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-07-28, 21:19

Gimme ur logins
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-28, 21:20

AFAIK, I'll still get it on Hulu live as part of my $40/month package, so no.

But if I was BTN I'd say F Comcast and just let anyone stream it $9.99 a month.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-07-28, 21:43

Tim Wakefield wrote:Gimme ur logins

$44.98
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-28, 22:31

No idea what cable system we have but I suspect East Lansing will get MSU games.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-28, 22:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:No idea what cable system we have but I suspect East Lansing will get MSU games.

You might be right. Unless you aren’t.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-28, 22:42

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:No idea what cable system we have but I suspect East Lansing will get MSU games.

You might be right. Unless you aren’t.
hate when that happens.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-28, 22:56

I'm not worried.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-07-28, 22:58

I'll use my mom's YouTube TV login
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-07-29, 21:42

Does streaming work for you Comcast guys, either through the BTN app or through the xfinity Stream app?
I tried a couple of days ago and both work for me. I hope that's an oversight and they don't just wait to yank everybody's streaming just before the season starts.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-30, 06:40

Death Roe wrote:I'll use my mom
I'll take "Things to Do When I Can't Watch the Game", please, Alex.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-25, 11:04

Comcast FS1 and the big ten network have reached an agreement
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-08-27, 08:45

I still expect one of you idiots to live-stream the game for us with your smartphone. Thanks in advance.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down