Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wins more games next year: Nardawg or Harblows

+6
NigelUno
Blanch32
Turtleneck
LoneWolfSparty
pulling69
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

Nardawg or Harblows

Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Vote_lcap67%Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Vote_lcap33%Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Empty Who wins more games next year: Nardawg or Harblows

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-23, 15:56

Pitt Schedule:

@Akron
@Iowa
Youngstown St
ND
Louisville
Miami
NC
Virginia
@Duke
@GT
@Va Tech
@Syracuse

scUM Schedule:

@Utah
UNLV
Oregon St
BYU
@Maryland
NW
MSU
@Minn
Rutgers
@Indiana
@PSU
OSU
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Empty Re: Who wins more games next year: Nardawg or Harblows

Post by pulling69 2014-12-23, 15:59

Need to post the Raider, Bear, Jet, et all schedules.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who wins more games next year:  Nardawg or Harblows Empty Re: Who wins more games next year: Nardawg or Harblows

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-23, 15:59

scum goes 7-5

Pitt goes 5-7

LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-23, 15:59

I only care about Michigan State.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-23, 16:01

LoneWolfSparty wrote:scum goes 7-5

Pitt goes 5-7

8-4 scUM
6-6 Pitt
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-23, 16:28

Poor uofm. I see another 5 and 7
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-23, 16:30

Blanch32 wrote:Poor uofm. I see another 5 and 7

You could have coached them to 8 wins last year. I would imagine Harbaugh will get that many next year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-23, 16:57

Pitt has a lot of young talent. Narduzzi has a good chance to make huge strides there.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-23, 21:01

scUM 5-7

Pitt 7-5
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-23, 21:05

UM 15-0, national champs with 15 shutout wins. How? Because Harbaugh.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-23, 21:17

Turtleneck wrote:UM 15-0, national champs with 15 shutout wins. How? Because Harbaugh.

So you're saying they are going to be so spurned by Harbs deciding to stay in the NFL that Schinao will use it as fuel for a National Title run?

Interesting take.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-23, 21:24

He is coming home, WBH. That is my hunch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-23, 21:34

Don't buy the hype yet fellas. There's nowhere for this thing to go at present but rumor mongering. The situation cannot resolve itself until next week and no firm decisions will be made until all options are known.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-23, 21:39

It's not hype. I think Harbaugh has given UM some indication that he wants to return. Nothing else can explain why UM has not otherwise conducted a search.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-23, 21:43

Turtleneck wrote:It's not hype. I think Harbaugh has given UM some indication that he wants to return. Nothing else can explain why UM has not otherwise conducted a search.

Perhaps they are getting played like a finely tuned fiddle by ol jimmy boy. Harbaugh will have a few solid offers to compete with UofM. Sorry but Ann Arbor is not the center of the football universe.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-23, 21:43

But Harbaugh does have blood on his hands....

http://deadspin.com/jim-harbaugh-once-smeared-a-players-blood-on-his-face-l-1674734836
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-23, 21:47

steveschneider wrote:

Perhaps they are getting played like a finely tuned fiddle by ol jimmy boy. Harbaugh will have a few solid offers to compete with UofM. Sorry but Ann Arbor is not the center of the football universe.

I never said it was the center of anything.

He might be playing them. That would be awesome. If he respects UM, he would not be playing them but I have no idea how feels about UM. I just have a hard time believing UM would be so dumb to go all in for Harbaugh, get burned, and then have to start a search in January when ideal candidates are off the table.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-23, 21:47

Turtleneck wrote:It's not hype. I think Harbaugh has given UM some indication that he wants to return. Nothing else can explain why UM has not otherwise conducted a search.

They have, though. There are contingency candidates identified if you follow the rumor mill. They just have a clear cut 1A who can't give them an answer yet. They would be foolish not to wait. He would be foolish to commit at this point in the game without knowing what other options are out there. Hell if he were "for sure" going to take it, he could communicate that to York and Baalke and they could let him go right fucking now and promote an interim HC for Week 17. No reason for him to finish the season if he's taking a college job. No reason for them to WANT HIM to finish the season given the discord there.

Just wait on it is all I'm saying. Once all of his options are on the table he may well decide that going to AA is the one he covets the most. I'm betting he doesn't though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-23, 21:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

They have, though. There are contingency candidates identified if you follow the rumor mill. They just have a clear cut 1A who can't give them an answer yet. They would be foolish not to wait. He would be foolish to commit at this point in the game without knowing what other options are out there. Hell if he were "for sure" going to take it, he could communicate that to York and Baalke and they could let him go right fucking now and promote an interim HC for Week 17. No reason for him to finish the season if he's taking a college job. No reason for them to WANT HIM to finish the season given the discord there.

Just wait on it is all I'm saying. Once all of his options are on the table he may well decide that going to AA is the one he covets the most. I'm betting he doesn't though.

On shit like this, wbh is usually right.

Best quote of seen on jimmy is there's a big offer for him but until the pen is to the paper anything could happen. I think jimmy is playing this like a fiddle. IMO wait for Oakland to offer and front office gm responsibilities. I think harbaugh to Oakland is the deal that goes down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-23, 22:37

Pitt Schedule:

@Akron W
@Iowa L
Youngstown St W
ND L
Louisville L
Miami W
NC W
Virginia W
@Duke W
@GT L
@Va Tech W
@Syracuse W

8-4

scUM Schedule:

@Utah W
UNLV W
Oregon St W
BYU W
@Maryland W
NW W
MSU L
@Minn L
Rutgers W
@Indiana W
@PSU W
OSU L

9-3
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-24, 06:28

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Pitt Schedule:

@Akron W
@Iowa L
Youngstown St W
ND L
Louisville L
Miami W
NC W
Virginia W
@Duke W
@GT L
@Va Tech W
@Syracuse W

8-4

scUM Schedule:

@Utah W
UNLV W
Oregon St W
BYU W
@Maryland W
NW W
MSU L
@Minn L
Rutgers W
@Indiana W
@PSU W
OSU L

9-3

You're an optimistic feller.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down