Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate

+10
aualum06
DWags
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate  - Page 4 Empty Re: Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 20:45

Seriously, all of those words. None of them even started to address the point I’ve made at least 10 times now.

Sorta bad Kingston. Real bad Kingston. Take a breath before you reply again.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate  - Page 4 Empty Re: Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate

Post by kingstonlake Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 20:48

I did reply, idiot.  Does your fragile ego require you be quoted to make you feel better?  You obviously need to do some research on what a majority leader role is in government.  You obviously have no clue otherwise you would "care".  If you think the role of majority leader is a "faux important" person, well, that's just dumb.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 20:52

kingstonlake wrote:I did reply, idiot.  Does your fragile ego require you be quoted to make you feel better?  You obviously need to do some research on what a majority speakers role is in government.  You obviously have no clue otherwise you would "care".  If you think the role of majority speaker is a "faux important" person, well, that's just dumb.
Let me dig into the speakers roll in a divided government.... yup did it. It’s fine. 

Dude, you gotta do something to counteract fox news’ insane grip on half the country. A presidential race is coming up. If giving them a distraction isn’t the best thing you can do, then shit, I don’t know what else is. Youre not gonna talk your way into them not making up conspiracy theories about you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 20:58

LOL

Travis: Majority leader is just a fake important person

Anyone with half a brain: Travis, they literally set the legislative agenda for the house of representatives

Travis: Not important. I want a distraction.

Anyone with half a brain: But Travis, the legislative agenda she sets affects the country as a whole. It's about alot more than just being some razzle dazzle distraction jedi mind trick.

Travis: FOX NEWS!!!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 20:59

kingstonlake wrote:LOL

Travis:  Majority leader is just a fake important person

Anyone with half a brain: Travis, they literally set the legislative agenda for the house of representatives

Travis:  Not important.  I want a distraction.

Anyone with half a brain:  But Travis, the legislative agenda she sets affects the country as a whole.  It's about alot more than just being some razzle dazzle distraction jedi mind trick.

Travis: FOX NEWS!!!!
Yeah I mean... pretty much. The senate and the president aren’t exactly on her side. And I’m not sure what a different house democrat (who is still mythical and unnamed) is going to do about that differently then she will so
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh yeah no you definitely missed my point by a mile.

I don’t give a fuckin shit about Nancy pelosi dipshit. Re read my posts. I want her to be the whipping boy. That’s all. I want her there to draw all this fuckin heat that you are clearly willing to provide. Don’t you get it? I want you mad about her. Good. Be mad about her. Whatever. It’s meaningless. It means you’re not mad about someone else though. And neither is the onslaught of articles goose will read on tucker Carlson’s daily caller website. 

Again, I literally don’t care. I just think it’s more advantageous to put a nice little faux important person “front and center” to drag attention away.

I don’t think it’s a sound strategy to give important jobs to people just to be some kind of decoy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:05

Ironically, you're the only one who's brought up Fox news.  You might want to reconcile who they are actually having an affect on.....

On my daughters life, I can't remember the last time i've watched whatever channel they're on.  I'll be generous and say 10 years.  Maybe before the 08' election?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:07

kingstonlake wrote:Ironically, you're the only one who's brought up Fox news.  You might want to reconcile who they are actually having an affect on.....

On my daughters life, I can't remember the last time i've watched whatever channel they're on.  I'll be generous and say 12 years.  Maybe before the 08' election?
I think a lot of the hate on her is rooted in their vitriolic hatred. It seeps. Similar to Hillary. People don’t know why they hate her, (either) they just do. Which... in pelosis case, is fine. Whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:22

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh yeah no you definitely missed my point by a mile.

I don’t give a fuckin shit about Nancy pelosi dipshit. Re read my posts. I want her to be the whipping boy. That’s all. I want her there to draw all this fuckin heat that you are clearly willing to provide. Don’t you get it? I want you mad about her. Good. Be mad about her. Whatever. It’s meaningless. It means you’re not mad about someone else though. And neither is the onslaught of articles goose will read on tucker Carlson’s daily caller website. 

Again, I literally don’t care. I just think it’s more advantageous to put a nice little faux important person “front and center” to drag attention away.

I don’t think it’s a sound strategy to give important jobs to people just to be some kind of decoy.
Thing is you’re gonna give the job to somebody. And I’m not saying she would do a terrible job and be a decoy. I’m saying she would do a fine enough job in a divided government and be a decoy. Key on, “fine enough.” Winning in 2020 is far more important than who the speaker is given that everything they’ll pass will be voted down in the senate.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:29

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate  - Page 4 Screen-Shot-2018-11-11-at-1.20.55-PM

Amazing - those darned racist Republicans nominated a Black man for US senate  - Page 4 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thing is you’re gonna give the job to somebody. And I’m not saying she would do a terrible job and be a decoy. I’m saying she would do a fine enough job in a divided government and be a decoy. Key on, “fine enough.” Winning in 2020 is far more important than who the speaker is given that everything they’ll pass will be voted down in the senate.

I question the strategy of giving an opponent someone to campaign against. It played a huge role for Dem's with the idiot in the oval office. Thank you Donald Trump. Why would you want to give Republicans the the favor right back. It doesn't matter if the hate is warranted or true. It just matters that it works.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 21:38

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I question the strategy of giving an opponent someone to campaign against.  It played a huge role for Dem's with the idiot in the oval office.  Thank you Donald Trump.  Why would you want to give Republicans the the favor right back.  It doesn't matter if the hate is warranted or true.  It just matters that it works.
That’s the thing. They’re gonna campaign against someone. It doesn’t fuckin matter. They are gonna make up insane bullshit about who was born in Kenya or whatever and goose and his ilk are gonna lap it up. Let them make it up about someone who isn’t running. Give the rest of them room to breath in a semi sane environment. (While also having a speaker who is at least semi competent I’m sure we could all agree on.) That’s all I’m saying.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 18 Nov 2018 - 11:39

Does that mean Goose is happy he didn’t “Shit his pants” ?

What % of black voters voted for the president of the business his father started?

If they’d only known James was a West Point grad and was a helicopter pilot with combat experience maybe James wins.

Could also be we need photo ID’ing the candidates on the ballots since James was the first black Republican the GOP has nominated for state with political office in 30 years. (The GOP has nominated at least 2 people of color to the state Supreme Court and several for University boards)

When you think about it the percentage of black folks in Oscoda County is larger than the number of black candidates the GOP has nominated for US Senate, Governor, Attorney General and Secretary of State for the last 30 years. How about that.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4