Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impeach Donald Trump

+10
msugolfguy
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Impeach Donald Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Impeach Donald Trump

Post by steveschneider August 23rd 2018, 1:49 pm

DWags wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Also, "flipping ought to be illegal." Impeach Donald Trump - Page 2 502811600

Truth isn't truth, don't believe anything you see or hear, flipping should be illegal, Mexico will pay for the wall, I didn't know about the payment to Stormy, yes I did matter of fact I paid it..... and on and on, and these idiots follow this guy.

This fucking administration.

Don't leave Q, Pepe Frog and Pizza gate off your list of disgraces.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan August 23rd 2018, 3:23 pm

According to Lucian Truscott IV, Westpoint grad and grandson of Lucian Truscott Jr the WW2 General who became an advisor to the CIA post WW2, our current form of democtacy is haning in the balance with the Trump GOP incharge and survial is 60-40 going into the the november elections.

From the link:
The Republican dominated congress has completely abdicated its duty of oversight on the executive branch. The House Oversight Committee took two years, held 33 hearings and spent $7 million trying to pin the blame for Benghazi on Hillary Clinton. The Russian government undertook an all-out assault on the presidential election of 2016 and plans to do the same thing on the midterms this year. What has the Republican House done? Two words: Devin Nunes.

Republicans in the congress are so afraid of the wrath of the Trump “base,” they’re giving him a pass on practically everything. They’re letting Trump use spurious “national security” grounds to impose tariffs on imports from such hostile nations as Canada and Mexico. Trump’s cabinet is stuffed with scoundrels like Scott Pruitt and Tom Price and Wilbur Ross and Ryan Zinke. Have they held a single hearing on the rampant corruption and outright illegality in Trump’s administration? Has a single Republican in congress even made a peep criticizing Trump’s cabinet of thugs and thieves?

The Senate is rubber-stamping Trump’s appointments so fast they’re running out of ink. Several of his nominees to the federal bench haven’t tried a single case as a lawyer or been able to answer even rudimentary questions about court procedures, and still they’ve been made judges.

https://www.salon.com/2018/08/22/the-manafort-verdict-and-cohens-plea-wont-halt-the-slow-motion-fascism-of-the-trump-administration/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 23rd 2018, 3:28 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:According to Lucian Truscott IV, Westpoint grad and grandson of Lucian Truscott Jr the WW2 General who became an advisor to the CIA post WW2, our current form of democtacy is haning in the balance with the Trump GOP incharge and survial is 60-40 going into the the november elections.

From the link:
The Republican dominated congress has completely abdicated its duty of oversight on the executive branch. The House Oversight Committee took two years, held 33 hearings and spent $7 million trying to pin the blame for Benghazi on Hillary Clinton. The Russian government undertook an all-out assault on the presidential election of 2016 and plans to do the same thing on the midterms this year. What has the Republican House done? Two words: Devin Nunes.

Republicans in the congress are so afraid of the wrath of the Trump “base,” they’re giving him a pass on practically everything. They’re letting Trump use spurious “national security” grounds to impose tariffs on imports from such hostile nations as Canada and Mexico. Trump’s cabinet is stuffed with scoundrels like Scott Pruitt and Tom Price and Wilbur Ross and Ryan Zinke. Have they held a single hearing on the rampant corruption and outright illegality in Trump’s administration? Has a single Republican in congress even made a peep criticizing Trump’s cabinet of thugs and thieves?

The Senate is rubber-stamping Trump’s appointments so fast they’re running out of ink. Several of his nominees to the federal bench haven’t tried a single case as a lawyer or been able to answer even rudimentary questions about court procedures, and still they’ve been made judges.

https://www.salon.com/2018/08/22/the-manafort-verdict-and-cohens-plea-wont-halt-the-slow-motion-fascism-of-the-trump-administration/
yeah - they're a bunch of racist, bigoted traitors with contempt for America, as well.

The racist, bigoted sexual predator is a piece of human trash. I had a little bit more hope for the GOP establishment - I was wrong. And naive.

it's amazing how vengeful they are after having 8 years of a bright, intellectual, family-oriented, loved, and scandal-free black man as president. Obama was everything they'll never be.

They couldn't ruin him - so, out of racist spite, they're ruining America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider August 23rd 2018, 3:38 pm

https://twitter.com/EricBoehlert/status/1032707864215912452

affraid Trump won the white women vote in 2016 but the tables are going to turn in 2018 and 2020. It's going to be women and minority voters that destroy Trumpism once and for all.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan August 23rd 2018, 3:46 pm

If the undocumented laborer who murdered Mollie Tibbetts, the Iowa coed hadn't been an employee of a well known Iowa Republican, they would have used the death to promote the wall.

But once it became known the farm's owners had done the minimum using his I-9 card that had a false name and an active SS#  the just cut him checks for 4 years.  Never used E-Verify.   That shutdown a lot of the furor and politically generated outrage to enrage the base.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on August 23rd 2018, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano August 23rd 2018, 3:47 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:If the undocumented laborer who murdered Mollie Tibbetts, the Iowa coed hadn't been an employee of a well known Iowa Republican, they would have used the death to promote the wall.

But once it became known the farm's owners had done the minimum using his I-9 card that had a false name and an active SS# the just cut him checks for 4 years. Never used E-Verify. That shutdown a lot of the furor and politically motivated outrage.
that and the victim's family asked the ghoulish republican party and the mainstream media to stop politicizing the murder of their loved one.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags August 24th 2018, 10:28 am

Impeach Donald Trump - Page 2 15f20b10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan August 24th 2018, 11:14 am

When Trump gives an interview stating the markets will crash if he’d be forced from office and Rudy Giuliani tells Skye News there would be s revolt if Trump was impeached it means they both know the walls are collapsing.

Their coal mine canaries aren’t just singing, they want to get out of their cages.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy August 24th 2018, 11:32 am

GRR Spartan wrote:When Trump gives an interview stating the markets will crash if he’d be forced from office and Rudy Giuliani tells Skye News there would be s revolt if Trump was impeached it means they both know the walls are collapsing.

Their coal mine canaries aren’t just singing, they want to get out of their cages.

Good. Fine let them have that civil war they have wanted since Hillary was a candidate.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider August 24th 2018, 4:47 pm

msugolfguy wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:When Trump gives an interview stating the markets will crash if he’d be forced from office and Rudy Giuliani tells Skye News there would be s revolt if Trump was impeached it means they both know the walls are collapsing.

Good. Fine let them have that civil war they have wanted since Hillary was a candidate.

Exactly. The ones that would rise up are such a small minority in this country. Let them all get rounded up by the police and get thrown in jail.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard August 25th 2018, 2:19 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:New defense from Illegitimate Orange Fuckface McTraitor:

"If I'm impeached, the markets will crash and everybody will be poor."

Impeach Donald Trump - Page 2 3069395473
people living paycheck to paycheck who think the stock market is an indicator of a booming economy.. Rolling Eyes Impeach Donald Trump - Page 2 502811600

First, as a retired person living basically off the investments I've made over the years who's benefited from the bull market that Obama started, let me say I'll take the hit if it means getting this incompetent asshole out.

Second, I believe the market would boom if asshole was removed to get out of a trade war asshole started. The market doesn't give a damn who the president is as long he stays the fuck out of the way and not start trade wars.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan August 25th 2018, 8:20 am

Trump’s self-aggrandizing A+, the markets will crash might be based on the Nixon impeachment that was begun after an Arab Oil embargo and an already slowing economy.

PS
I think Trump is more likely to have a stroke while fighting tooth and nail to stay in office. Pence won’t win re-election but more pragmatic big money donors like Koch like Pence because he’s not mercurial like Trump.

Labor Day week is when we start seeing chickens from the first round of tariffs come home to roost. That’s when 1st and 2nd tier suppliers with Chinese partners start feeling tariffs full effects.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider August 25th 2018, 9:27 am

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: people living paycheck to paycheck who think the stock market is an indicator of a booming economy.. Rolling Eyes Impeach Donald Trump - Page 2 502811600

First, as a retired person living basically off the investments I've made over the years who's benefited from the bull market that Obama started, let me say I'll take the hit if it means getting this incompetent asshole out.

Second, I believe the market would boom if asshole was removed to get out of a trade war asshole started. The market doesn't give a damn who the president is as long he stays the fuck out of the way and not start trade wars.

A recession is going to happen in the next 2-3 years anyway so buckle up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher August 25th 2018, 10:12 am

This is interesting, from Nate Silver. Basically he says evidence to date is that the Dems aren't going to pursue impeachment because they don't have the votes in the Senate, even if they win the House back.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-are-talking-about-impeachment-way-more-than-democrats/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags August 25th 2018, 10:27 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is interesting, from Nate Silver. Basically he says evidence to date is that the Dems aren't going to pursue impeachment because they don't have the votes in the Senate, even if they win the House back.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-are-talking-about-impeachment-way-more-than-democrats/

Yep. I’ve said this. No way you get 67 votes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider August 25th 2018, 11:24 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is interesting, from Nate Silver. Basically he says evidence to date is that the Dems aren't going to pursue impeachment because they don't have the votes in the Senate, even if they win the House back.

My god....

https://twitter.com/deadline/status/1030881802460717056

Well this shit may just be the new normal.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2